You..

Trunk's PoV

Ara smiled at me. Yet I knew something was bugging her.

"Well are you going to stand still or are you going to make me dance with you ?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes and began to dance with her. Weirdly this was fun. I spun her around a few times. She stood on my foot by accident and we both laughed.

"Trunks! Ara! Come here for a sec would you?" Mom called us. We both nodded and walked over.

"Ara, this is Mr. Satan, you'll be fighting him in the tournament" mom informed us. Ara tensed up. I knew she wasn't a fan of this guy. To say she hated him would be an understatement.

"It's lovely to meet the grandchildren of the amazing dr. Briefs" he said to mom completely ignoring us.

"Trunks" Ara began. I hummed in response. "In the tournament I'm allowed to injure him as severely as I want as long as it isn't fatal or affects him permanently, right?" She asked. I nodded. She nodded once back at me and went back to gazing at nothing in particular.

Suddenly the lights cut out. "Trunks!" I heard Ara say alarmed. We couldn't see anyone. The only thing I could see was the faint outline of a man..or at least I thought it was a man, in the dark.

I felt Ara let go of my hand. I saw the figure leave and Ara run after them.

"Ara!" I screamed after her, where the hell did she go ?

Ara's PoV

My feet skid across the floor as I came to a halt. I took deep breaths and looked around.

"Where the flip is he.." I muttered.

You don't know? I'm everywhere

"Piss off!" I screamed back.

Don't you finally want to meet the person who is slowly making you life a living hell!

"No" I answered. "If I'm to be honest, I havent got a clue who you are.. Your just an annoying son of a-"

Now now, we don't want you to swear at this age do we?

"Come out of the dark then you traitor !" I screamed getting ready to fight.

Your one to talk. But alright..

I saw a tall figure emerge from the darkness. I growled at the sight of him.

Aww, so the princess of the saiyan race remembers me?

"Don't call me that..Also if we're going to 'talk', I'd appreciate if you'd get out of my head and do it like a normal goddamn person" I said. He laughed slightly and smirked.

"Alright your highness" he said. I growled.

"How rude of me.. I should introduce myself. I am Rayne, at your service" he said, bowing.

"Huh..and I though my name sounds stupid" I replied.

"Ara!" I heard trunks calling. I froze.

"Sweety where are you ?" I heard my mom asking worryingly.

"Where did she go?" I heard goku asked.

They were looking for me..oh god..

"Huh..so someone does care about you" Rayne said.

"Ara! Where are you? You'd better be in front of me in a minute or I swear to god!" I heard dad yell in a mixture of fury and fear.

"Let's get daddy dearest here shall we ?" Rayne asked.

"Don't call him that" I said. He smirked. He clicked his fingers once and dad was beside him.

"What the-" he began but he froze.

"You" dad said, his voice full of venom.

Rayne smirked. Suddenly dad went I front of me.

"Ara, stay behind me!"he ordered.

"Looks like someone does care about you" Rayne said looking at me. I got a chill up my spine.

"Shut it! You are not taking her! Not this time!" Dad yelled at him.

What?..what is he on about?

"Oh so you do remember? You acted completely oblivious the first time I asked you" Rayne commented cupping his chin curiously.

"What the hell is going on?!" I asked. Dad opened his mouth to answer but nothing came out.

"I your still feeding your 'child' lies prince? Heh, actually, you don't treat her like a child now do you..no, you treat her more like a living weapon!" Rayne replied to dad. In response my father pushed me more behind him. My fist slowly scrunched up.

"Leave us be! She isn't even of age yet!" Dad yelled at him. Of age? What the hell?

"I decided I'd take her early" Rayne said. I growled as my tail's fur spiked up in fury.

"You'd better shut the hell up or I swear to god-" dad began to yell but Rayne cut him off.

"You'll do what" he laughed slightly."you don't want your precious little girl to see you as a blood thirsty murderer now do you?" Rayne asked.

"Go back and hide behind your brothers you lying pig!" Dad responded.

"Dad..I know you've killed bad guys but..what does he mean by 'blood thirsty murderer'?" I asked. I knew he'd killed the ginyu force, many of Frieza's men, and many more horrible people but..I wouldn't call him blood thirsty.

Dad opened his mouth yet no response came.

"Lies, lies, lies..your whole life has been a big lie Ara" Rayne told me. That's it!

I got out from behind dad. I started flying and began to charge at Rayne. I went super saiyan in mid air as I raised my fist.

"Ara! Don't-" dad began but I felt my fist come in contact with something. Then darkness.....