How dare you..

"Trunks! I swear to god you'd better start flying or else we're both scewed!" I shouted at my twin as a dragged him across the sky.

"Why are you swearing so much?" He asked.

"Trunks!" I yelled at him as I put more ki into my flight speed.

"Fine, also you better tell me what the hell is wrong later!" He yelled back.

"Sure! Fine! Fly!!" I yelled letting go of his hand as we both zoomed through the sky.

I started to fly backwards, humming bird style, only to see dad catching up.

"You brats are costing me my training time! I'm catching you even if I have to go up to super saiyan 4!!" He yelled furiously at us still smirking. And the terrifying thing is we knew he wasn't kidding.

"Ha! That's what you think dad!" Trunks shouted back going super saiyan speeding off.

I growled. "Trunks! Wait for m-" I began to shout but I felt pressure on my tail and my body went limp.

Dad was holding me. He smirked at me and I smirked right back.

"Cheater..." I breathed. I hated when he did this.

"I'll take that as a compliment" dad told me. I shook my head slightly. I then let sleep consume me.

End of dream

I opened my eyes. I was in a healing pod. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. When I did I saw the scars on my wrist. I gave an annoyed huff of breath. Stupid Jake..asshole.

Suddenly the pod was drained. I pulled the mask off my face. I looked at the doctor.

"Ah. Your awake I see. Bardock is still healing" he told me. I glanced at the doctor momentarily.

"I was slightly worried neither of you would wake up. You mental patterns are erratic." He said.

"Nothing new there..." I muttered, while finishing getting dressed.

My stomach growled. Huh.. I just realised that I haven't eaten in the three to four days I've been here.

"I'm going to stretch my legs. Contact me when bardock wakes " I told him tapping my scouter slightly. He nodded once.

I walked out of the room and down the hall. I heard crying and decided to fallow. I came to an area filled with new born saiyans. I renebered goku.

I went along looking at the names. Remind me to thank dad for teaching me how to read the saiyan language.

Lets see... As I walk by a large power reading came off my scouter. I froze. It was weak compared to mine but still high. 10,000...

And from a saiyan baby that was dangerous. I went to look at the kid. He was kinda cute. I wondered to myself how could things so innocent cause so much damage.