Lullaby for a princess

(Play the song when Ara starts singing. Also I changed this, it was something else ten first time, sorry for the confusion •~•)

Ara's PoV

When the door closed I glanced at the cameras. I needed to keep my power level down. And not draw even more suspicion to myself. A challenge I'm willing to except. I need to take my anger out on something.

The first one that came near me I grabbed by the arm and chucked him into the air. I shot him with multiple ki blasts.

I turned to my right to see half of them ganging up on me. I flashed my father's smirk.

"Big Bang Attack!!" I screamed as I wiped them all out. A bit of..I think it was blood landed on my face. I wiped it off. It was clear like water. Yet still had the same smell of rusted copper though.

I looked behind me. I counted quickly in my head.

"12 left.." I muttered. I'll just take them out the old fashioned way.

I got into a fighting stance.

"Bring it"'I said simply.

They all charged at me. Perfect. I gateway flipped two into the air, then fought three that jumped at me. When they were dead I finished off the ones I'd kicked into the air without a sweat.

Seven were left. I sighed.

"May aswell use it..not like in going to get a chance later" I said to myself.

I got into the right stance. Dad would kill me if he saw me doing this but he's not hear is he.

"Kame..." I began to concentrate. The sabimen looked at me curiously. "Ha..me.." I looked at the cameras for a split second. I flashed the same smirk again. "Ha!!" I yelled firing the bright and powerful blue light. When the bright light cleared they were all gone. The door opened and I got out.

"I have to admit kid I'm impressed" bardock said to me.

"I don't suggest you sing praise after I defeated a sabimen. It's not something to be proud of" I said brushing him off.

"What? For someone your age it's impressive. Especially with all the moves you did. I'm glad your on our team kid!" Pumbukin told me fuffling my hair. I smiled slightly.

"Well it's late. I suggest you all go home and rest, I'm defiantly wrecked" I said yawing. They all chuckled and nodded. Bardock was walking with me after we all separated. He wasn't talking so I simply sang a lullaby my dad would sing to me. it was out of pure boredom mostly.

"Hush a bye, don't you cry~

Go to sleep my little baby~

When you wake, you shall have, all the pretty little horses~

Dapples and greys~

Pintos and bays~

All the pretty little horses~

Way down yonder, In the meadow, poor little baby crying mama~

Birds and the butterflies flutter round her eyes, poor little baby crying mama~

Hush a bye, don't you cry~

Go to sleep my little baby~

When you wake, you shall have, all the pretty little horses~

Dapples and greys~

Pintos and bays~

All the pretty little horses~....."I sang. It almost felt like I wasn't singing it. But it was being sang to me..weird..

"Nice singing kid. I'm suprused someone named killer can sing so well" he said. My face lit up Crimson. Bardock chuckled.

"Where'd you learn a lullaby like that anyways ?" He asked.

A memory flashed by my mind. I smiled at the the thought.

"My father would sing it to me when I couldnt sleep

"My father would sing it to me when I couldnt sleep. He told me he despised doing so, yet I still asked of it" I replied.

"So..you have anywhere to sleep ?" He asked changing the subject.

"I guess so... I'll meet you at the pod bay tomorrow.." I answered. The truth is I had no where.

Bardock sighed and nodded. "Be there by dawn" he muttered. I saw a tree I could sleep in, so I split apart from him.

Bardock's pov

I watched Ara climb up into a tree. I wonder will she be ok. I shook my head. The hell was this kid doing to me.

She was curious though. Remarkable smart for her age, amazing strength, spike blonde hair..was she....no, could be..that's just a legend..probably just a weird birth defect. Still... I felt like id known her for a while. And the name clicks but I can find out who or what it clicks with.

I pushed the thoughts out of my head and headed home. I'd be alone as raditz is on a three day mission and Gine is in hospital. I glanced back at the tree.

"Be safe kid.." I muttered before continuing home.