Meet ara

(First i don't own dbz..it belong to funamation and a to alot of other companies but not to me.i wrote this for fun.also i know he wasn't there for trunks birth..i just thought it would be a sweet moment)

Vegeta waited for hours outside the hospital room.goku was with him but they didnt talk much...he still thought of him as a rival.finally they were allowed in.

two Moses baskets lay a little bit away from bulma's bed.she smiled at them when they entered.he rolled his eyes at this.goku went over to congratulate Bulma while he was inspecting his children.

in the first basket there was a boy with light purple hair,eyes like his mother and a hat that made him look like a cat.

suddenly a nurse picked the boy up and gave him to Bulma.then vegeta went to looked at the other child.just as he was about to look into the baskets a small hat with cat ears on it was thrown from the basket.

he now had a confused look on his face.he looked in the basket.a small girl wrapped in a blanket lay there.

her arms were free and she seemed to be messing up her little head on blonde hair,which had been brushed previously, causing it to now be in a boyish style and fuzzy.she stopped and looked at him with the same confused looked he gave her.bright purple eyes starred into the saiyan princes onyx black ones.

a nurse handed the baby to him. vegeta looked to Bulma who seemed to be messing the baby boy in her arms.he walked over to her and shot her a look that said "what do i do with this thing.".

yet she wasn't paying attention.

"I think ill call you trunks" she said to the baby boy in her arms.

"vegeta i named trunks so i thing you should name your daughter" Bulma said.he looked back to his daughter. something popped out from the back of the blanket suddenly.he first got a look of shock.it was a tail.she began to suck on it.bulma even screamed a bit. Suddenly his look of shock was filled with one of pride.

"ara...yes ill call you ara" vegeta said.bulma gave a sad heavy sigh.

"that mean assassin in saiyen doesn't it"she asked.

"shut it woman! don't ruin the moment"he said.

Goku smiled.he offered to hold ara.yet a sudden wave of protection went over vegeta.

bulma glared "give goku his niece vegeta"she said.

"NIECE...SINCE WHEN DID I AGREE TO KAKEROT BEING THE UNCLE OF OUR CHILDREN" vegeta shouted.trunk began to cry.but ara began to laugh and seemed to cheer for more.

"Actually its just ara,im making yamcha trunks' uncle.now vegeta GIVE....GOKU..THE..BABY" Bulma ordered.

after a few very long minutes,vegeta finally handed the baby to goku.goku held the baby in one arm and messed with her with the other.suddenly she grabbed his hand,he couldn't move it.it was as if the strongest person alive was holding to him.

she said some baby gibberish.one of the words sounded slightly like Kame.she repeated the word poking the palm of goku's hand.

the nurse suddenly came and swept away with the two babies. trunks didnt seem to mind but ara had a rather large smirk on her face.and something wound up in her tail. Vegeta checked his pockets.the butterfly knife was gone.

"that little thief" vegeta said in a voice that was slightly proud yet furious at the same time.

"wait...so you telling me that our newborn daughter has a knife!! ...wait why did you bring a knife into a hospital. where did you even get a butterfly knief" Bulma asked in a furious tone.

"it was a gift for the babies. Saiyans are often gifted weopons at birth,especially ones of royalty." He said with a smirked.

one of his children was almost completely human and the other was a full blown saiyan..and she was already into weapons and was strong...perfect.