Worth~ Sasuke x OC

Name: Ebina Uzumaki Ishi
Age: 16
Looks: long purpley silver hair and dark purple eyes. Wears a grey off the shoulder kimono style top with a silver metal armour over the arms and shoulders. Has tight black ninja shorts with metal knee armour and silver ninja shoes. Has a long silver katana and a grey half helmet on her head (like in the picture)

I walked slowly through the village, cringing at the evil looks I received from the villagers. I got them because I walked with my brother, Naruto.

My mother Eb Ishi, met Minato long before he was with Kushina, they fell in love but it was denied by my mothers father, my grandfather.

They never saw each other again, but my mother left me in the leaf village. After the whole nine tailed fox, Naruto was born but I was born the same day. My mother left me in the leaf but I lived with the hokage until a few years ago when I found out Naruto was my brother and now we live together.

"Ebina!" My good friend Ino ran up to me as we walked into the open land where we normally meet.

"Ohio Ino." I greeted and Naruto ran over to his friend Lee.

"Have you seen Sasuke kun?" She wondered and I shook my head.

"I haven't, but I know where he would probably be. I can get him for you if you like?" I offered and she smiled brightly.

"That's okay! I'm over him because I have Sai, but little miss billboard bow over there wanted to find him. If you wanna go then okay!" She giggled and I nodded.

I did wonder where the Uchiha was, he was my best friend after all. Yes, though Naruto and him had a rivalry I always found him to be like me. I hung out with him sometimes but he still kept himself distant from me lately and I never knew why.

"I'll see you later Ino, I need to go find a certain duckbutt." I told Ino and she nodded before waving me off.

I walked to his house first and barged in the door.

"Sasuke?!" I called but with no response. I checked the kitchen and living area but he want there. "Just need to check his room now I guess." I sighed and hopped up the stairs.

I knocked on his door and heard some grunts from inside but the door didn't open. I pushed it open to see it pitch black and a human shaped figure on the bed, facing the wall.

"S-Sasuke?" I asked and walked over to the bed.

I tripped over something that was scattered on the floor and hit the ground and most likely twisted my ankle.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath but got up and say on the bed.

"Are you okay?" A croaky voice asked and I sighed.

"I could ask you the same thing! Where have you been for the past few weeks? Got a fever?" I pressed the back of my hand to his head and he shook it off.

"I'm fine!" He snapped and I inhaled sharply.

"What the fuck have I done?! You won't talk to me anymore and now your locked in your room?! Can't you see I care about your wellbeing and about you, what have I done that's bad?!" I shouted and he just got up and grabbed my shoulders.

"Why are you so good to me?! I'm trying to be mean and to push you away so you can move on and be with someone better then a surviving member of the Uchiha clan!" He shouted which made my eyes widen and your heart break. He sighed shakily and put his forehead on my shoulder.

I could feel him shaking and I brought my arms around his back and stroked his hair with the other. He tensed but then relaxed and still held my shoulders.

"I don't see why you would want to do that. Listen, I don't want better Sasuke, your just fine for me." I said softly and ran my hands through his black hair.

"Ebina..." He spoke out and I pulled his face up to look at me. When I looked closer I saw he had bags under his eyes and they were bloodshot from what I guessed was crying.

I flung my arms around him and he struggled the steady himself but eventually wrapped his arms around my waist, burying his face in my neck.

"Sasuke, you need to promise me something." I pushed him back by his shoulders and spoke to him sternly.

"What is it?" His expression faltered and I put my hand to his cheek.

"Never think your not worth it, you mean so much to me and I should have told you this a while ago but..." I looked away for a second before breathing out.

Before I knew it, I pressed my lips against his and he immediately kissed back.

I pulled away quickly and he grunted in annoyance.

"I love you Ebina." He quickly said and my eyes widened.

"That's what I was going to tell you, meanie." I pouted and he took the opportunity to bring his lips back to mine.

I smiled happily while we kissed and cupped his cheeks while he held my waist. He prodded my bottom lip with his tongue and I denied entrance making him growl in annoyance.

He brought his hands down and groped my bottom making me gasp. He took the opportunity to explore my mouth with his tongue. I moved my arms to wrap around his neck and he was about to deepen the kiss when a small girly gasp was heard at the door.

"S-Sasuke kun?" A pink haired girl pointed at the ravenette.

"What is it Sakura?" He asked in his monotone voice, hands still on my waist and ass.

"I-um-you and Eb-Ebina chan?" She stammered out and the boy smirked while planting his lips on my neck before pulling away.

"S-Sasuke!" I slapped his chest while heat rose to my cheeks.

"Sakura, Ebina is mine and you need to leave so I can spend time with my girl." He snapped and the pinkette scurried out of the room.

"Way to be subtle Sasuke, and you said that without consent!" I smirked teasingly and he rolled his eyes.

"Well, do I have consent?" He asked and actually sounded hopeful.

"As long as you promise what I said earlier!" I smiled and he kissed my cheek.

"I'd promise anything if it meant I got you as my own." He murmured and I cooed.

"Stop being cheesy Uchiha!" I shut him up and kissed him again.