Kimono~Naruto x OC

Name: Rita Mori
Age: 15
Looks: Long blue hair and blue eyes. Tanned skin and wears a white kimono top with a fishnet top underneath and a short ninja skirt. Has black ninja shoes and has her weapons pouch on her right thigh. Has a white ribbon tying her hair into a high ponytail.

"Narutoooo!!!" Sakura shouted at the blond who was babbling on about her being annoying.

I was just cracking up with laughter as she went into evil Sakura mode or ESM for short. I sat on a log just day dreaming again when I got brought back to reality when our fashionably late Sensei.

"Kakashi!" I jumped up and glomped him. He sighed as I jumped on his back.

"Well hi there Rita." He said while trying to remove me from him.

"So Kakashi Chan! What's our mission?" I asked jumping off him and sitting back on the grass.

"I actually came to tell you that we have no missions for a week as I'm going on one with Guy." He explained making me anime cry.

"That's mean kakashi Sensei! Believe it!" Naruto protested before getting punched by Sakura again.

"Sakuraaaaa that's mean! It's okay Naru Chan." I said while hugging the blond as we both anime cried.

Kakashi and Sakura sweat dropped at us and I laughed.

"Hey Rita you wanna go somewhere?" Naruto asked as Sakura and Kakashi left.

"Yeah sure! I know! Let's go shopping!" I suggested excitedly jumping up and down.

Naruto anime fell as I dragged him towards the streets of Konoha. We went to the weapons store first so I could stock up on Kunai, senbons and shuriken.

We then went to the clothing store where I may have gone a little mad. Hahahahaha yeahhhh.

"Rita channn! We're only here for a kimono for the festival tomorrow!" Naruto whined as I held 4 kimonos in my arms. I stuck my tongue out at him before skipping into the changing rooms.

I changed into the first kimono but didn't really like it. The second one wasn't my style and the third just made me look like a girl from Kakashi's porno books. The last one was good but didn't stand out to me.

I groaned as I sulked in my emo corner. I heard Naruto outside the changing rooms.

"Rita what's up?" He asked as I slid the curtain open to reveal me with a sulky aura around me.

Naruto raised and eyebrow before blushing a little. "I didn't know you were changing." He said looking away. I was just in my skirt and and fishnet top.

"It's okay I'm just in a mood." I sighed dramatically making him raise and eyebrow.

"Try this one." He smiled sweetly show handing me another kimono. I tilted my head and he just kissed my cheek before exiting the room. I tinted pink while shrugging.

I tried on the kimono and fell in love straight away. It was a knee length white kimono with pastel blue and dark blue swirling patterns on it. I spun around before squealing happily.

"Naru chan! I love it!" I called to him as I stepped out of the changing rooms. When i showed him the outfit his jaw dropped as he stared. I shifted from foot to foot awkwardly.

"You don't like it?" I asked shyly.

"N-no it's amazing! You look beautiful." He commented making me blush even brighter.

"O-oh thanks." I stammered while turning my face away.

We left the store after I bought the kimono and just walked around the village for a while before ending up at a clearing. I laughed as I fell back onto the grass and spreading my arms out.

I watched as Naruto raised and eyebrow before laying next to me.

"You know, you looked really pretty in that kimono." He mumbled while looking away.

I giggled a little while blushing. I shoved him making him roll over. He smirked as he got up and started tickling me.

"N-Naruto s-stop." I spoke in between giggles and laughter. He didn't stop so I just tried to pout but I couldn't as I was laughing too much.

"You know what? You look beautiful all the time." He said after he stopped tickling me. He hovered over me, our faces inches apart.

I felt the heat rise to my face and he was blushing too. Once our lips were centimetres from touching, we heard a familiar voice approaching.

"Rita! Naruto! Come on! We're having a sleepover okay?!" Ino yelled making me and Naruto jump up from our positions as Ino raised an eyebrow.

"Y-yeah sure!" We both called back as we ran over to where our blond friend was waiting for us.

We walked back to my place which is where we agreed to have the sleepover. There was me, Ino, Naruto, Shikamaru, Sakura, Choji and Hinata.

"hey! We should try on our outfits for tomorrow!" Sakura said and we all agreed. Me and the girls went to my room and the boys went to my spare room to change.

Ino had a platinum ankle length kimono with a black bird pattern on. Sakura had a light pink knee length kimono with cherry blossoms on and Hinata had a pastel purple ankle length kimono with a white dot design.

We all finished putting them on and then proceeded to admire how damn sassy we looked! I mean seriously!

Anyway, we left the room and saw that all the guys had on their yukatas. Shikamaru's was dark blue, Choji's was dark red and Naruto's was orange.

We all talked for a bit more before watching TV. We took off our outfits and changed into our sleep ware. I basically had on a baggy white T-shirt and black shorts.

Eventually everyone fell asleep except me and naruto. I jumped up from the floor I was sat on and made my way over to the couch that Naruto was laid on.

"Move over!" I whisper yelled to him and he shook his head.

"Nah I'm good." He smirked and I tried it shove him over but he just grabbed my arms and pulled me on top of him.

I blushed furiously as he chucked at my face. "You looked really good in that kimono." He whispered before bringing his lips up to mine.

I kissed him back and tangled my hand in his hair. He held me by the waist and pulled me closer to him. We kissed for longer before breaking apart. I rested my head on his chest and he stroked my hair.

"You didn't look bad yourself." I smirked before falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.