Crushes~ Neji x OC

Name: Aki Shizuki
Age: 16
Looks: bicep length white hair and deep grey eyes. Wears a short sleeve grey crop top and has cut off sleeves on the bottom of her arms, both decorated with cherry blossoms. Has black shorts with bandages from the knee down. Wears black ninja shoes and has a white wolf ANBU mask on her hip.

"No! That's the wrong jutsu Mae! Tae that's okay but you need to be faster, and Rae, why the hell are you eating during training!" I shouted to my team, team 1.

I was the youngest team leader that konoha has ever known. Becoming a ANBU at only the age 13 meant I should take on more responsibilities, being a leader to a team is one of them.

"Sorry Aki Sensei!" They chorused.

"That's okay, right, trainings over for today, remember, tomorrow we will meet here at 7 because I need to give you guys something. Good job!" I smiled at the three kids before I transported else where.

"Ah, Aki chan! How was the team today?" My old teammate Lee asked when I entered a tea house he was in.

"Little tricky, considering I'm stuck with three 11 year olds who are a handful." I explained while sitting down at a table with all my old teammates.

Lee, TenTen, Guy and my crush of a while, Neji. Yeah, I have a crush on the destiny obsessed Hyuga. I've liked him since I got put on team Guy.

"I'm sure we were the same." TenTen giggled and I smiled.

"Somehow I don't think we were that reckless." I commented and Guy nearly fell off his chair.

"All you did was act better then me by saying you were more youthful, and then there was all those times you came to me and TenTen for advice about your little crush on Ne-" he blabbed on but I shoved dango in his mouth and tried to hide my blush at what he was saying.

"Ne ne, I haven't got a crush, have I?" I smiled had giving him a stern look.

"N-not at all Aki." He waved his hands in front of him making me smile again.

Neji raised an eyebrow and I looked away while blushing. Way to go Aki, don't make it obvious at all. I thought sarcastically to myself.

"Welllll, this has been lovely but I must be going, TenTen?" I signalled to my best friend and she caught my drift.

We left the tea house and I dragged her to one of the roofs. I sat back on the tiles and she sat next to me.

"Guy Sensei really doesn't know about secrets." She pointed out and I chuckled.

"Nearly spilled my little secret, well it's not like it matters, the feelings wouldn't be returned so there's nothing to stress about." I waved my hand dismissively and she whacked my head.

"Baka, I have my suspicions about that." She smirked and I jabbed her side with my elbow.

"s-stop that, I don't believe you." I looked away while blushing.

"Yeah yeah, come on, let's go." She pulled me to my feet and we jumped off the roof and took a walk through the village.

After stopping off at a few stores I said my goodbyes to TenTen before walking to my usual spot.

I sat under the big Sakura tree and sighed. "Man, being a team leader, and trying to get my crush off my mind is a difficult task." I laughed to myself without knowing someone was stood behind the tree.

"Crush huh? Mind telling me who it is?" A familiar voice asked me and I froze.

"Neji, why are you stalking me?" I asked sarcastically as the boy walked over to me.

"And how am I stalking you?" He inquired and I sighed.

"Your magically here at the same time as me. Must I say anymore." I replied and he dusted pink.

"Well it must be a coincidence." He reasoned while looking away.

"Sit, why are you really here?" I motioned for him to sit down and he did so.

"I'm here because Guy Sensei told me something." He started and I tensed.

"Wh-what did he tell you?" I asked while blushing.

"That our Aki has a crush on a Hyuga." He told me and I giggled.

"Of course, Hinata is just so great!" I put on a fake fangirl mode and he sweat dropped.

"I think your pretty great." He murmured and I smiled brightly.

"Aw, your not so bad yourself." I have him a close eyed smile and he ruffled my hair.

"I'll see you later, Aki." He kissed my hand and then left is all his mysterious ways.

"Well wasn't that nice." I squealed to myself before composing and going back to just relaxing again, with added happiness.

OMG omg omg! I have an amazing ideaaaaaaa!

So, because I love Aki so much...... I'm turning this oneshot into an actual story!

It will follow Aki, before and after she became an ANBU

Well I hope you like the idea, it will happen when I finish 'From Converse To Kunai' it will most likely be called 'The Queen Of Cherry Blossom' so yeah. ENJOY! 😊