Perfect Recipie~Soma x OC

Name: Reina Rurame
Age: 15
Looks: Waist Length blue hair. Wears her chef outfit of the culinary school. Has big blue ish purple eyes and black ribbon around both shoulders and tying her hair up.

"Hey soma, pass me the salt please." I asked my red headed friend and he reached over for the item I needed.

"Here Reina." He handed me the salt and I smiled in thanks.

We were in our class, preparing a main course for the food critic in from of us. Me and Soma weren't on the same team but we still spoke as we were friends.

"Reina chan! Check the pork loin." Yuki called and I nodded, heading over to check the pork.

I opened the pot to the aroma of our sweet pork loin. I added some salt and pepper to the sauce before poring it onto the meat. Soma and Megumi had just passed with their dish and we were up next.

"Good luck." They smiled to us as we stepped up to get their food critics verdict.

Pass.

"Lamb leg, honey and rosemary sauce to sauté it in." I whispered to myself as I stood in the kitchen. I was currently in the entrance exam set by Fumio.

I was making lamb leg, sautéed in a honey and rosemary sauce and serving it with rice.

I looked over to see Soma completing his dish. I watched as Fumio tried to kiss him making me laugh a little.

"I'm finished." I brought my plate to her and she tasted it. After much deliberation and compliments on the dish, I was told I passed.

"Room 305, welcome to polar star." She greeted and I nodded.

I walked to my room and put on my casual clothes. Black skinny jeans and a grey hoodie with a white crop top underneath.

"Hey Reina chan, we're having a little get together." A guy appeared from the roof making me raise and eyebrow.

I made my way to a guy named Zenji Marui's room. The whole of polar star was there, including Soma from earlier.

"Reina! Your here!" My best friend Yūki tackled me into a hug.

"Hi Yūki." I smiled back and she dragged me over to where she was previously sat.

She introduced me to everyone and I greeted them all too. I was never one for parties but I guess I could enjoy it for once.

"Reina chan, over here!" Isshiki senpai called me to where he was.

"Yes?" I asked as I was made to sit in a circle along with Soma, him, Daigo and Shoji.

"Drink with us." Shoji urged and I sighed.

"Well sure." I shrugged as they handed me rice wine.

"So Reina, you wanna join our cook off?" Soma asked and I nodded.

"Why not." I smiled a little before we began our cooking.

A few hours past and everyone had either passed out or gone to sleep. It left me and Soma.

After meeting on the first day of the academy me and soma had spoken quite a bit. We were quite good friends and knew each other well.

"So, what do you wanna do?" He asked as I leaned back against a the wall next to him.

"I dunno, what about you?" I asked, turning my head to face him.

"Hmm, wanna make something with what we got?" He suggested and I nodded.

We decided on making a desert. He made a creme brûlée and I made a frangipani tart.

Soma's tasted amazing! He did mine tasted good too. "Wow, your a really good cook." I complimented and he smiled.

"Your great too." He said making me blush.

"Thanks." I smiled as Shun, Isshiki and Shoji woke up.

"Oh, you guys are still awake?" Isshiki asked and we nodded.

"Good! Let's play truth or dare!" Shoji pumped the air and gave us more drinks. By this point I was a little tipsy but not as bad as the rest of the guys.

"Okay Reina chan! Truth or dare?" Shoji asked me and I thought about it for a minute.

"Truth." I finally said and they all whispered to each other making me tilt my head.

"Okay! Who was your first loveeee?" Isshiki sang and I flushed pink.

"Oh, well, I've never loved anyone. I was isolated after my parents died and all I did was cook for their restaurant." I said making them all look at me with pity in their eyes.

"Oh! Jeez sorry for being a downer!" I laughed and they all laughed with me.

"Right! Soma you next!" Shoji pointed to the red head beside me.

"Dare!" He said confidently making me roll my eyes.

"We dare you, to admit who you like!"

Silence. You could literally hear the crickets. It was like you could hear a feather hit the ground.

"Wait! How do you know I like someone?" He asked.

"It pretty obvious, and, you told us last time when you we drunk." Shun spoke us for the first time in a while.

"Guys do I have to?" He whined and I shoved his shoulder.

"Don't be a scaredy cat." I laughed and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine fine, but just don't say anything." He laughed back as he was tipsy as well. "I like Reina! There okay?" He spoke making me stare at him with wide eyes.

"That's enough drink for you!" I giggled at him. Just a joke! I thought to myself.

"Huh?" They all watched as I stood up and brushed myself off.

"I'm heading back to my room. See you guys tomorrow." I waved before leaving.

I threw myself into my bed and fell asleep easily.

The next day I was woken up by a knock at the door. I trudged sleepily to answer it. I opened the door and walked back to my bed.

Whoever was there just came in and shut the door behind them. I laid on my bed in a ball, trying to make the headache I had go away.

"What I said last night was true." They told me making me sit up to see Soma stood by my bed.

I gestured for him to sit down and he did so. "I kind of knew you weren't lying but something made me think you were." I sighed and felt something wrap around my shoulders.

I leaned into Soma's chest and he patted my head.

"I do really like you." He told me and I smiled.

"I like you too." I replied before sitting up and pecking his lips.

He blushed a little making me giggle. He shook his head and kissed me swiftly before looking away. I laughed again.

I then heard a clicking noise and looked up to see Isshiki taking pictures of us through the ceiling.

"Oh god!" I blushed brightly as he disappeared behind the tiles again. Me and soma looked at each other before jumping up and running to the door.

"Isshiki!" We both yelled before running down the hallways.