Clear As Ice~Gray x OC

Name: Silver Shizuno
Age: 16
Looks: Has long dark pink hair with dip dyed blue ends. Wears her guild stamp on her left thigh, the colour is silver. Wears a short silver dress with off the shoulder sleeves and a black swirl design on the hem. Has black combat boots and bright blue eyes.

"I'll freeze you ass if you don't shut up!" I yelled at the metal head who was standing across from me.

"I'd like to see you try snowy!" He shouted back before we both attacked each other.

"Ice make, ice spears!" I shouted and sent multiple spears at Gajeel.

"Your gonna have to try better than that!" He smirked before attacking with his iron.

The fight went on for a while before Lucy stepped in to break things up before they get too serious, like last time.

"Iron head!"

"Freeze brain!"

"Metal monkey!"

"Ice sloth!"

"That's enough you guys!" Lucy scolded as we sat and puffed our cheeks out.

"Ice sloth, that the best you got?" I smiled and Gajeel just got anger in his eyes.

"Jeez what are we gonna do with you two?" Mirajane shook her head and we both rolled out eyes.

"You two are worse then Gray and Natsu!" Lucy told us making Gajeel scoff and I just jumped up and glomped her.

"You love meeee!" I sang and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah, now come on we need to meet the rest of the team." She told me and I nodded.

I was on Natsu's team along with Gray, Lucy and Erza. I was close to each of them, ecpecially Gray.

"So Lucyyyy, has Natsu made his move yet?" I wiggled my eyebrows and she whacked the back of my head.

"It's not like that! Anyway, how's you and Gray?" She teased back causing me to flush pink.

"We aren't like that!" I told her before we began laughing.

"Guys your late!" Natsu scolded and we just muttered an apology.

"Someone got into a fight with a certain Iron dragon!" Lucy said gesturing to me. I held my hand up in defence and they all rolled their eyes.

"Well we need to head off anyway, let's go." Gray said beginning to walk away. I caught up to him and walked next to his side.

"I don't recommend going on a mission without clothes on." I laughed as he looked down to see he was shirtless.

"Whatever. But you should stop getting into fights with Gajeel. You might get hurt." He told me and I blushed at the fact he was worried if I'd get hurt.

"You underestimate me." I sang and he shook his head while chuckling.

"Anyway, what's the mission?" I asked and he explained that it was to take out some bandits.

"The bandits are known to be strong so be careful." Erza told us all as we arrived at an old, rundown building.

"You'd think with all their money, they'd have a better place to hideout." I muttered under my breath.

"Well I'm all fired up! Let's do this!" Natsu cheered and I nodded in agreement.

We entered the building and Erza re-equipped into her morning star armour.

"Ice make lance!" Gray called out, creating long, curved ice lances that he shot towards the enemy.

I used my ice make spears to impale 2 of the bandits. Everyone was fighting someone and Lucy was using Leo to take on the enemy.