Light It Up~Natsu x OC

Name: Charlie Akamaki
Age: 15
Looks: has shortish brown hair with green eyes and a black snapback. Wears a baggy grey hoodie crop top and tight black leggings. Has a dark blue denim jacket and black and grey converse shoes. She's quite tomboy, however she is quite busty.

"Natsu! Gray! Stop fighting it's annoying!" I punched the two boys on the head and tutted.

"Sorry Char." Natsu grinned and I rolled my eyes.

My strength rivalled that of Erza and Mirajane so I was kinda feared by people if the piss me off.

"I'm bored anyway so I'm going on a job, come with us you like." I waved my hand dismissively and walked towards the board to pick out a job.

I felt a weight on my shoulder and turned to see happy. I grabbed a high paying one which was to look after a prince.

"Wanna go on this one with me happy?" I asked the little blue cat.

"Aye sir!" He replied and I glared at him.

"I-i mean aye ma'am." He corrected and I smiled again.

"Damn right!" I flashed a peace sign and he sweat dropped.

"Natsuuuuu, we got a job let's go." I called and strolled out of the guild with happy while the fire user trailed behind us.

"Since when?!" He shouted and I shrugged.

"Since I said so and also happy wanted to come so that means you have to." I poked his forehead and he pouted.

"Aye!" Happy grinned and I sauntered over to the train station.

"Isn't there any other way of travelling?" Natsu mumbled before turning green.

"It's not my fault you can't handle the way we get around Kay?!" I put a lock of my short brown hair behind my ear and re adjusted my SnapBack.

"Your such a tomboy char! But Natsu and the other guys say your busty!" Happy commented causing me to crack my knuckles and look over at Natsu who paled.

"I-it was gray!" He defended before suddenly realising he felt sick again.

"Just you wait till we get off this train!" I growled and he gulped.

We arrived at the station and I stretched my arms only to see Natsu running away from me. I cracked my neck and reappeared next to him while slinging my arm round his shoulder.

"Ah ah ah, don't go running away now." I whispered and punched him so he flew into the sky and disappeared in a glint.

I dusted my hands off and headed towards the 'castle', which was basically just a mansion with a snobby family living in it.

I told the guards I was from fairy tail and they asked me to prove it. I sighed and lifted my hoodie crop top thing up to reveal my black guild mark just under my chest area.

They blushed but let me through and into the house. I met the man of the household and he just looked me up and down and turned his nose up.

I rolled my eyes but the woman, who I guessed was his wife, jabbed his side and welcomed me. They called to their son to come down stairs and in a few minutes a boy around my age with short black hair, wearing black jeans and a white dress shirt with a black jacket appeared.

"My names Rick and I'm guessing your 'babysitting' me tonight." He made quotation marks with his hands and his parents rolled their eyes.

"The names Charlie, call me Char." I greeted before a familiar knucklehead came running into the room.

"The guards wouldn't let me past." He complained and I whacked his head.

"Baka!" I shouted at him and he pouted.

After all the formalities, Rick's parents left and I kicked back in the sofa and relaxed.

"So..." Natsu said in the silence.

"I must be going, I'm meeting my secret girlfriend." Rick suddenly got up causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Huh?" I asked completely bewildered.

"Oh! Every time I get a 'babysitter' I sneak out to see my girlfriend so later! I'll be back before entering parents come home, I've done this loads." He waved lazily and left the house making me sigh.

"We're getting paid to do nothing! This is great!" I exclaimed and Natsu nodded.

"Aye!" Happy chirped as I patted his head.

"What do you wanna do?" Natsu asked as happy flew out of the room because he said he wanted to explore.

"I dunno. Movie?" I asked and he nodded.

He made me watch Friday the 13th and it fucked me up!

"Oh jeez oh jeez argh!" I screamed and jumped onto Natsu without realising.

He blushed but I just hid in his chest. He patted my head and I pouted.

"I knew you liked me Char!" He beamed so rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I muttered while looking away with a slight blush.

"It's mutual so don't worry." He murmured and kissed my head.

Before I could say anything, he fell asleep.

"I guess I do." I muttered and a small smile lit up his face.

I eventually fell asleep too while still laying on his chest. Akwarddddddd.