Chapter 26 ~ At the back of my mind

[Kris POV]

I think I said too much infront of MinJae, Aish, Where could She be?

It was dismissal, And I am searching for her everywhere and Finally, I spotted her at the garden.

"MinJae--!". I stopped when I saw her head bent down, And She sobbing in tears.

And The rain started to fall heavily.

I walk towards her and Backhug her, And I don't mind getting wet.

"MinJae...". I heave out a big sigh.

Aish. I really hate seeing her like this, I really hate seeing her crying.

It's like my weakness.

Aish. I hate this.

Also when, She is crying for the wrong man.

"Don't cry..". I whisper as I caressed her hair.

But, She just keep on crying.

"MinJae, Don't tell me, It's about him again.".

"--I really really really hate myself.". She mutter as She continue on sobbing.

"Don't blame yourself, It's not your fault.". I said as She finally stopped crying.

And By cue, The Rain stopped falling. I forgot, MinJae can control the weather too because of the curse blood in her veins.

"I'm sorry, We got wet.". She mutter as She wipe her tears on her swollen eyes.

"It's okay, Anyway, Let's go home now". I ask as We both walked home dripping wet.

But It's okay, Because What matters now that The girl I love is beside me.

As we reach home, I went straight to the bathroom, But As I was going there, MinJae also was going there, And We ended up bumping each other.

We both stopped for a moment, And We both blushed.

I didn't realize she needs also to dry up---- And to think, We're gonna end up at one bathroom.

We both look away from each other, "umm-- y-you can g-go first, if y-you w-want.".  MinJae stutters.

I can tell she is thinking something else about it.

But, I still look away from her, avoiding such an awkward situation.

"No-- it's okay, ladies first.". I tried to be a real gentleman,  although, the atmosphere is really awkward.

"No, it's okay. I could just--".

She's being flustered again, So cute.

I threw a smirk at her, and went towards her, Lean a bit closer, Time to Tease her again, "--- How about we both take a shower-- together--?".

Her face turned red, She might be thinking something again. Aigoo.

When suddenly, She pushed me.

"K-Kris!". She yelled.

"What the hell you're doing?! You crazy--- Aish-- I'll first go ahead, Crazy Bastard.". She muttered coldly as She went immediately at the bathroom.

But, I think I went too much though.

"MinJae-ah!". I called MinJae as I went infront of her Door.

I want to talk to her though, Because I am having problems in reviewing for our test.

Forbidden Destiniesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें