Chapter 14~ The Lock and Unlock Feelings

[Kai POV]

She remembers that scene, But she can't remember me. And Why is that? Her Eyes, when I look at it so clearly, All I can see her memories All Locked up. And When I hear her heartbeat, It Was so cold, And Even Locked Up.
And even her mind, i can feel it, She wants To remember it. But something is stoping her, I don't know what it is, But I feel like someone is Behind in it, In the dark controlling her.
And I only know one person who does that, Kris.

[Flashback]

Her head began To Crumpled up, I think she does remember something in there. I hope she does, Because that wasn't just a memory, It was a special Moment where I first confess to the first girl Who i really do loved by sight and Feeling.
but then, Wrong timing, I can feel Kris hyung is near and I can sense that He is Finding her. I quickly, Teleported out of there so I can't make any trouble while he still is out there. Because, If I tried to get on with him, There will be a fight. A fight that I might lose her, Everyone And anyone.
So, For anyone's sake, I left.

[Flashback Ends]

I went back at the house,
"I'm home!". I said While I put my Shoes at my Own shoe Cupboard, And Change in my House slippers.
"Where Have you been?".
D.O hyung said while crossing his arms. "You notice?".
"Kai, You are not going away from this. Answer me, Where have you been?". D.O hyung raise his voice, While still crossing his arms.
"Look, I went at the Han River.".
"Oh, Really? Is that so? Han river? And How come You just Met MinJae Beyond at the forest?". Suho came While His eyebrows furrowed.
I facepalmed, "Kai, Why? Why would You suck yourself into.hers?".
"Why? You don't also feel The same way I feel too? And If you're me, Would You Can't Resist on doing these things?".
I said While I went Upstairs, and Lock up in my room.
They can't really understand What I feel, They are Really just.. Them. There is no way, That they would Also, Know And Feel what I really feel deep inside my heart.

[Kris POV]

We went back at the House, And She then, Went straight to her room. As I went to the sofa And Opened The tv and think and Remember about What happened Earlier ago.
That Makes Me, Blush even more.
As I scanned Through all the channels, I caught up attention on these Fireworks Display that Is Going To held tonight near the Han river.
I began to think About it, If We can Go there. Because, I just wanted to make her happy, And maybe This could be a way to let her forget about Kai.
I went straight into her room, As I stood Up infront of the door of her room, I Breath Deeply and As I knock to it. She Opened It quickly, "yes?".
"Uh.. Um.. Can I.. I mean, Can we Watch The Fireworks Display Beside the Han River later tonight?".
"Oh yeah.. Sure, Of course.. We can..".
"Jinja? You will really come with me?".
"N-Neh.. Well.. I'll get ready My clothes For later now.". She said as she Shut the door,
And Left me as I Turn around and Began To blush suddenly.
I can't believe that she would agree to me about that Idea.
But well.. I think it will be perfect.

[MinJae POV]

And Now he is Asking me about This? Well.. I think it will be fun. And, I could also Use it to forget all about those Weird Guys from school, Who I have Been thinking Quite Lately these days.
So, Yeah.. I went to the dressing room, And I found a Cute Floral Dress and some White Sneakers.
I think it would fit for the night, Later, When we Reach at the Venue. There was quite a lot of people, Like Millions of them There. I quite stop in walking while We were Going in there, And Look at the Large groups of crowd, But suddenly Kris Grab my hand. "Gwechana?".
"No... Uh.. Yes,..".
"You sure? What's The problem? The crowd perhaps?".
"N-Neh. I am not quite sure of it, I am not really used to these kind of things.".
I said with a low tone voice.
Yep, Sweet Blood that Is Rushing In their Veins, All Their voices and Thoughts Coming Out at the same time at their Head.
That is what distracts me the most, But then Kris Holds my hand, went to my side and said, "its okay, I'm here for you.".
And we walk to the Large crowds and Found an empty spot and Went there. As I were walking with him, my heart began to Beat at Fast pace.
I can also feel his Beating so fast, While Blood Went Rushly To my cheeks, Causing me to blush Me Heavily.

And We totally reach there, But I ended up staring at Kris
"Hey, Is there something wrong with my face?".
"Oh, Uh.. Aniyo.. Mian.". I said as I look away from His Face.
"Y-You are Blushing..". He said as he cupped my face. I look at him, Straightly to his face.
"K-Kris.. Why do I feel like I Really Do Like you so much?".
I mindlessly Said Out of my mouth, But then the Fireworks began to start. Which, causes us to get Distracted and Watch it.

Later as we walk to his Car, We were remained Silent as ever. As he Began to Break the silence, "uh.. M-Minjae?".
"Neh?"."uh.. Are you happy?".
"Neh.. I feel the Happiest person in the world.".
I said As I continue to walk.
"Well.. You are not the only one who's happy though..".
I stop, "MinJae, Do you remember what you said earlier?". He added, I began to get shock that he would still remember that. I began to panic of what to do, "Uh.. Kris, Its getting dark, Let's go.".
I said as I try to escape but He Hold my Hand And Pulled Me towards Him. We were close, and His Face were Just An inch away to him.
"Tell me, MinJae.. Do You like me?".
"Mwah? A-Aniyo..".
"Are you sure? MinJae..". He Suddenly whispered to my ear and said, "... I love you.".
I began to get shock and Out of words. I don't even know what to react, But then He Continued to walk again, While He Wa ahead of me. I began to think of what he said, And It makes Me want to say also what I feel about him too.
And Also I think its Time To Say the Truth, I grab his hand quickly, He look at me.
"Kris, I.. Love You too.". And Blood rush to my cheeks again.
And I feel like Millions of Butterflies in my stomach. He smiled, And He Cup my face. And He then, Slowly Went towards to my face, And We kiss Thoroughly.
And That's My first kiss with him.