Chapter 7~ teared Pages

[MinJae POV]

"I always been Stalking you.. for the last 11 years.".
Mwah? 11 years? That is so long! Its like his and Half of my life already. Is this guy somewhat crazy?
"You are seriously.. So.. uh Let's go back?".
He laugh cutely, "aigoo.. kaja.".
And we went back home.
At his house I mean.
"So, What are you gonna do now?" I ask to him.
"Me? I.. Don't actually yet. Since, All i am right now is I will always here beside you no matter what.".
I blush a bit. "Y-Yah.. anyway, I think I will be going to school exactly tomorrow.".
"You sure?". "Neh..". I said, then Later we eat breakfast,
And do our leisure time.

"Kris.. where's your bathroom?".
"Over there".
"Thank you..". I said while I carry my towel.
And I took a bath, It really took me an hour. Since, I really smell so Smelly.
And I forgot I don't have any clothes with me. I peek from the Door.
"K..kris?".
"What?". He said as he focusly Watches tv. "I.. Don't have clothes with me so..".
Suddenly, He gave me a cute white Dress.
"That's fast.. where did you get this?".
"I use my Powers to buy That very fast.". "That was truly fast.". I said with a smile.

[Kris POV]

I really confess to her. Yes! And Now I am getting ready myself for tomorrow since, I am also going to school tomorrow with her. I think its also time to meet the pack and My brothers once again.

Later she came out from the bathroom while Drying out her hair with a towel.
She look really Beautiful, Even if upclose or not. She is really beuatiful, Though i notice some tatoos from her back.
"Y-Yah.. What's that tatoos from your back?".
I said While Looking at her.
"This..? Oh its Nothing". She said as she was about leave, When i just wall her out.

"Tell me.. What is it?".
I got even more curious, And She suddenly Open her Clothes And show it up to me.
And I saw 12 Symbols, And It familiarize me about something.
The 12 powers that the pack have, And I am one of it.
I saw the same symbol I have In my wrist, It was a Dragon though.
"This is so cool..".
"You think?..".
"Well... Look here, As you can see we are entirely the same."
I said as I Show also mine to her.
"Wow.. That's unusual, You also have that too. Well.. I am studying Now.".
"Oh right yes.. Okay.".
I said as she goes to the guest room To study.
Well of course, There is school tomorrow. She needs to Study and she is a student who has obligation to study.

[MinJae POV]

That was insane, I just showed him my Another secret also. But Oh well, We were both Wolves and Its okay.
I went to study in the guest room, And I studied like For hours. And I think, I just slept.

[Luhan POV]

Its been 4 days already, And still she Isn't coming back to school. I am worried of what might happened to her.
Everyone was also worried and I am too. What if.. she is.. no she's isn't dead.. I must see her, But the question is where is she?

[Kai POV]

Its all my fault too, If I save her just in time, These kind of things didn't happened to her.
But why exactly, I mean right now right this moment I am thinking of that thing that Happened to her. I mean, She Just lose control and Her eues were like So Untrue to believe but, Her eyes became so red and Her face and Her hands it all Look same like us, When We get overdose much though, If we experience those kind of things, we Lose our Senses and Just began to go crazy.
So then, The question is.. Is MinJae a Wolf too?

[MinJae POV]

I have yet work Anything to myself yet, I mean.. Is it really the right thing that I would literally go to school tomorrow?
I mean, The 11, What Kind of Face Should I show to them?
After what I exactly did to them?
Its like for a sudden, But.. What about Kris too?
I think I am going crazy, Anyway, I must act that Nothing happened, I will just act that Anything like this ever happened.
I was at the bathroom, About to go out to tell kris. But then, He just throw something, On me that make Faint and Felt unconcious. And I just realize myself at a couch again.

[Kris POV]

I don't want her to remember everything, I shall start with her all over again. And I shall reset everything to her, I will make her Life Turn around to me.
If i do really like her, Then I should have done this A long time ago. And All she can ever remember will be me.
I went to her and Throw her a magical powder, That the Pit gave me.
Its something that Makes someone loses his or her memories in an instant, And Will never regain it back ever again.
And Now, I am getting to settle everything to her, so Once she wakes up, She will just remember me as her Fiance.
The only man she ever love.

She felt concious for hours, Then Finally She woke up.
"Where.. I am? Who are you? And Who I am?". She said while she get up slowly from the couch and While holding her head.
"Your awake?".
I sais in pretend While I walk towards her. "Who exactly are you?".
"Can't you tell? Its me, your Fiance, Kris..".
"You are my Fiance? How come? And.. Who I am anyway to be your Girlfriend?".
"Well.. You are Jung MinJae, And Our parents Arrange It since we were Just kids. Can't you remember it all?".
"I don't know.. But, Where's my parents?".
"Our Parents are kinda.. Dead already, Since we were Born. But now, All we have is each other. Also, I promise myself that I would Protect you no matter.". "Thank You.. Kris..".
She said While Looking at mr with a small grin. I think My plan is kinda working, minJae you will be mine.

[MinJae POV]

I can't really Remember him, Nor anything about me. I really try to remember him, But I can't. Though, He really looks so familiar, I kinda Heard about that name before. I just Forgot where did I Heard about it.
"Its kris right?"
"Yes.. Why?".
"T-Thank you, For everything.".
"Yeah, Sure.".
He smiled at me while He brews coffee. I think he is really my fiance, So.. I will do Everything it takes To know him.

But Why do feel like so hungry?
Suddenly, I am kinda Craving For... Blood. Wae? Why do I feel like this so suddenly?
Suddenly, Kris Handed me a Cup of Blood.
"Drink it, You need it.".
"What? Blood?".
"You can't really remember? actually, We both have a secret that we both only knows.".
"And That is...?".
"We are both Wolves.. While you were a Half Wolf half Vampire.. cool right?". "Cool?! How suppose that To be cool? Knowing that You were a blood suCking freak, And Mangy Frat Dog?! I am sorry but.. I gotta go".
I suddenly tried to get away, I ran away And I realize I was at the woods. I can't also believe that I Live at a woods also, "wait! Minjae!!!!".
He tried to catch me, But all I just did is to escape from that Guy.
I mean, he is literally weird and Crazy.. But now, I can't explain things on going. But then, Looking to my surrounding, Some Pictures appear to my head. I can't identify whose memories this was, But I am sure its not mine,
Its called The teared Pages.