Chapter 18~ Back again

[Exo POV]
[Earlier]

"MinJae.. She's In trouble..". Lay said Panting Heavily and Catching His breath, While delivering the News to the Whole Pack.
"B-Borago? Oedi? Where is she?!".
Everyone Look at Lay In A Shock expression.
"She- She is taken away by the Pit Council..". Lay said as he began to collapse.
"Lay Hyung!". Baekhyun and Sehun exclaimed as They both Hold Lay's Head and Rest it gently at the ground.
"I-I tried to save her, But it was too late.. Mianhe, Kai..".
"Gwechana Hyung, This Will be One Fight, For MinJae And For you..".
Kai vowed as He left in an Blink of an eye.
"Kai! Andwae!". Suho said as He tried to catch up Kai, But he was Too late already.
"No, He can't. He'll die in there, The Pit is stronger Than he thought, He is just One. He can't fight them!". Suho Added, While Looking at Poor Lay who is Totally Exhausted.
"We must follow Kai..". Lay said Trying to get up.
"No! You need some rest, You will get hurt even more.".
Suho advised.
"But.. You can't fight them, When Just 9 of you going there. Listen.. The Prophecy said That only 12 Destined Men Can
Only Do that.. And Can Only Defeat People Like them..".
"But, Kris Hyung..".
"Who says, We are Not stronger Even Kris Hyung Not with us.". Lay said as He gets up.
And Then the Whole Pack, Followed Kai.
But as They expected, They were Not the only ones who Joined The party, Kris Did Return Too Like For real.
"Huh, Such a Sweet Reunion for The Whole Pack of- Lozers.. Wah, Jinja. All Of you Should Go now, That Girl have Committed Treason!".
The Man Said as He pointed his fingers to MinJae who Is just trap at A Purple Chamber Where Her Powers were All seased at Just in an instant.
"Wae?! She's Just a Human you know, What crime have a Human Have Made such thing like that?!". Suho Shouted.
MinJae's Eyes Began to wide, And she suddenly Fall to the floor and Got concious, While we tried to restrain ourselves on going after her.
"Let her go!". Kai shouted.
"Huh, Do you think we are gonna be stupid enough to do that? She's Not even a human, you know.". The man blurted out from his Awful mouth.
The Pack began to Widened Eyes, And started to realize everything about her, While Kris just watch their Expressions grow little by little.

"What crime did she have commited!? She is just a girl!".
Kai Blurted out.
"Didn't you know? She is a Virus to this world, Her clan Is cursed. And she is also part of that Cursed Bloodline. Her family commited a Big treason to all Vampires and wolves. And she is considered as The Most wanted Criminal, Of all of here. And she Needs to Deminish from this world.".
The pack just stayed Quite and widened their Eyes, But Kai Answered and said, "what did you said? Whatever she is, You Have no right to call her a criminal. Because You don't own her, Or any of her.".
And Kai, Change Into a wolf and Fight with the other Men in Black Tuxedo in there.
And For a moment, They all did save MinJae.

[MinJae POV]

I woke Up, Feeling alive once again. Feels like putten up in A deep sleep between and Between Bars.
And As I recall, All I rememberef was That I was Kidnapped By Men In tuxedo. And, Some Men Saved me.
"MinJae-ah?..". A deep voice said as it goes pasts through my right ear. I turned head around, I don't know who he is, but all i know he is friends with kai.
"You-You're Alive!". He stutters As He Immediately Hugs Me.
"Wh-Who are You?". I ask in a Low Tone Voice.
"Y-You Really Don't remember Me?".
"I- I am sorry, But I really Don't-". I really Tried To Familiarize His Face, But Couldn't not even A thing. The Only Question is, Who really is He?
But suddenly, I remembered He Is The Guy who Befriended Me, And Poisoned My Mind. He is ... Kris..
"You!". I pushed Him Away going to The Wall, He then Shouted In Pain.
"You're the Man Who Put Me On A Love Potion!".
I shouted.
"What's Going on Here?". Kai Exclaimed as he comes In.
"Him! He Kidnap me and Lure Me out to his!.. Wait, Kai?". I look at Kai, Furiously with Both eyes having known that He was Also involve in the scene.

"I can't.. Ugh! LIARS! TRAITORS!". I said as I dash out of there in anger. I mean, How I ever Have Not I Did that. I mean, Who could ever thought that the person You have a Crush on with for very long time Would like Betray you?
Isn't that A bit like Angers or annoys you a bit? Was That haven't Got Your Shit out of it.
I went to the School garden where never Would ever find me. And I would Just Live there Like a Forever, I mean I could Do that. I'm a Wolf Anyway.

[Kai POV]

Because Of Kris, MinJae left again. But now, I won't stop her, Or Find her. Or neither, Blame anyone because of Her Disappearance again.
Because, I really Seriously want to give up now. I don't want to be a Man who is always Running for a Girl.
I know Its not right, But MinJae Doesn't likes me at all, Nor would she ever. I will just Consider her as a Friend. I will not Force myself to her, Make her love me too. But.. Maybe Someday, Someone will love me Full and True.
Mianhe, MinJae-ah.. Mi-an-He..

"MinJae left.". Baekhyun hyung says as He Peeps at my room.
"I know.. Well, Let her be. She's Angry, And Besides she's a wolf. She can handle herself.". I said While I stare off at the Window.
"Kai.. Is there.. Something.. wrong with you..?" Baekhyun asks.
"Me? Nothing..". I say in a low tone voice. "Well.. I am tired Baekhyun-ah. Can I be Alone right now?". I added, As I Scratch my Head.
"Yeah,.. Sure.". He replied as He Closes the door gently.
And so, I went to bed And Close my eyes for awhile.

[Luhan POV]

"You told him?". I said While Baekhyun Closes Kai's Door Gently, With a No expression at all. He just stared off at the wind while going Down the stairs, "He said.. Its Okay..".
Baekhyun Said with a Low Expression.
"What? Okay? MinJae has runaway, Was that Okay?!".
I blurted out. "Luhan Hyung, Calm Down.". Suho Said as He Put his hands at my Shoulder.
".. And Baekhyun, Are You sure He said Its Okay?". Suho Ask Baekhyun. "Neh, Hyung. Konde Hyung ,Was He must suppose to be worried about Her Disappearance again?".
"Well, Yeah It should be.".

Hearing These words from them Makes me Get angry at Kai. He likes MinJae so much, And Now He's gonna let go of her just like that? Is he Crazy?
MinJae-ah.. Eodiseo?

[MinJae POV]

I will not go back with That guy, Its Better Here at the woods. Alone and Peaceful. But Jinja, I miss my school. I want to go back but, Something is stopping me. And, I can't let that Happen, But I still have one more place to go. And its my stepFather's house.
Although I wanted to go a Hundred or a Million Times.
I feel like I still don't want to go, Because Its just near my school. Well.. Let's see..

[Kai POV]

Its been half Month, and MinJae hasn't return yet. She didn't attend classes anymore.
And Finally, Kris Hyung stayed with us. But, We remained Distant with him, Because Of what he did to MinJae and He must take the Blame.
We didn't even tried to Find MinJae, because We thought she must have a space on her own. And Maybe She really Do hated us That's why she's keep on escaping on us.
But then, This happened.
We were at school, Lunch time.
I went to the Tree where me and MinJae met, More like Exchange Looks and stares.
I just walk around and smell The freah air around me. And feeling the Silence.
But then A voice came out,
"Kai..". I look to where that Voice is, And I saw Its MinJae.
"MinJae..".
"Miss me?". She Smiled. As I just can't believe She Really came back. I don't know why and what happened to her. All I can see that she is really Back again