Chapter 19~ Lies and Promises

[Kai POV]

"MinJae-ah, its Really you! But, How did You came back?". I exclaimed as I just Can't believe that MinJae Has Really returned and Talking infront of me right now.
"Wae? Aren't you happy to see me? Well, Let's walk?". She say as she was Leaving me, But I catch up.
"woah, Wait. How did- How did you came back?". I ask curiously.
"What do you mean?". Borago?  The Only Words She could say to me, After a half A month she Disappeared and Just Miracously Came Back?
But suddenly, Wrong Timing The Bell rang.
"Well, I have to go. I have some things to do.". She say as Left Quickly. Bad Timing I have, I have so many things To say to her. But, I never got to say it to her Directly.

But, There's one thing that's bothering me. I mean, Why did she just Feel like Nothing Happened? After A half a month that she's gone after she ran away again from us?
I feel like something is wrong.

[MinJae POV]

After a Half a Month, Many things happened. Things That I can't tell or say To Kai, Yet. But, He musn't not to. Even when he still doesn't know that I went to the Pit weeks ago After I runaway.
Yeah, I went to the Pit after I left their House.
I beg and Pleaded to them To Stop Bothering Kai's Lives and Also the Others too. But they won't let agreed that easy. Until, I finally got Them and They Accepted my Request.
But, all things have A trade.
And Its My Life, That I am Trading for. I know, Its Stupid that i would risk my life for just someone In my life for Some Person. But, Its not just that, Its someone I love In my Life that I am worth Risking for.

But, It will be just a simple death to me, a Special dangerous Deathly Void Will be Put on to me.
This Void actually, Kills A person Instantly When this person Is Just an Ordinary human. But This Void Will Only last on me, for 4 months inside my body To Torture me and Turn me into more like a monster.
So, How does this Void kills?
This Void is actually An old Ancestral Tribal Thing that Puts On someone To posses to Kill. And This thing, Can turn anyone Into a Deathly outrageous monster when he or she can't Stable Their Anger or Deep feelings holding back Inside.
But, It will still kill you, Even if you still did nothing.
For a Human, It will Kill for An Instant or A Week. But For a Kind like me, It will take months.
So, I think 4 months is already enough for me to Be with My friends and Have some Spare short time with kai.

The Next day, I was at Classroom, about to go to the Canteen when, Sehun and the others Unexpectedly Went towards Me and Approach me With Weird looks.
"MinJae? Is that you? Jinja?!". Sehun Says as he examines me closely.
"How did you- When did you came?". Baekhyun asks Curiously.
But, I am Not yet Gonna answer those Questions Exactly right now. And I need time For that, So I made An Excuse to escape from them.
"I gotta go, I have Something to do. Mianhe, See you later guys.". I say as I grab my Purple Bag which contains A Pack of Blood and left.

[EXO POV]

"That was Unusual.. I mean, How could she react like nothing happened?". Sehun say as he couldn't believe About MinJae's reaction awhile ago.
"Yeah, And Why is She like Hiding and escaping something from us?". Baekhyun say as We Walk through the halls Going to the Canteen.
"Aish, She should've told us!". Luhan Hyung say as He irritately Leaves us and Went to somewhere Else Leaving us Dumbfounded.
"What is his Problem?". Sehun says.
"He is really so Moody These Days.". Baekhyun mutter as Suho Began to spoke and say, "Let's not think about that Yet, We must have Lunch Now. Kaja.". Suho Hyung then says as He Wents ahead Leaving us following and Catching him up.

[Suho POV]

MinJae-ah, you have been Also Quite Bothering me These Days.
After you left, Everyone was depressed even Kai. After you left, He never Eats with us Every Lunch and Dinner, Goes to School Everyday and Seldom talks with us and Locking Always at his Room.
And that makes Our Bond with him Became a little Bit Off and A Distant towards him.
I mean, What is really the reason You left? I mean, Jinja, Luhan is also Acting Like Kai These Days too. And We have been thinking about Kris too, Ugh. You really never fail us to Get worried about you in every Single day.
But, I will know that. And I will make sure of it.

[Luhan POV]

MinJae, MinJae MinJae! Wah, jinja! You are really giving me The creeps and everything today.
wae? Why won't you tell us again? Was this about Kris again? Or maybe, kai? Ugh, I had enough with this. I am becoming more Worried in every single Action that you would Do.
All these Lies and Promises, Ugh. MinJae, What is really your plan?

As we were About to Went Home From School.
Suho Hyung excuse himselt from us that He would Stay first there Because He Is going to talk to somebody important.
And We then, Became so Curious about it. But We Just Went Ahead Home But, I stayed also. I mean, He never Have Done this Things Before. We, Rather Go home As a Pack Together.
But, Why did He stayed? So, Because Of all of my curiosity, I stayed and Followed him to where He is going and Upto just to make sure. And I saw unexpectedly, I got so surprise He is talking with MinJae.

[MinJae POV]

I was About to go home, I was walking through the halls as when Suho Block my way.
"Let's talk.". He say in a serious tone.
".... What do you want to talk about?". I say nervously, Because From what he's Face is showing me right now feels like He's gonna ask Me about My Disappearance. Well, He Is commonly the Same like the others so I don't have a doubt that he won't.
"Where did you went after You left?".
Omo, I think That to what he's saying right now feels like a nightmare. I feel like Its Been more harder that He would really say all of these to me, IN REALITY. I must stop dreaming, I must Face this. Although, I am not certain that I would Be able To answer his question yet or anything Including My Disappearance.