Chapter 20~ What's Real And What's Not

[MinJae POV]

All right, This calls for a Dead end for me then. I must tell this To Him Right now, Well Here it goes~
"Suho... I didn't.". I confess.
"I knew it!". He say Looking away from me.
"But Hear Me out On this, I met the Pit..". I Explained.
"Borago?! You went to the Pit again? Why? Tell me.". He say curiously.
Well, I guess I have to say the whole Story to him then. Well, Just to him And Not with the Others. Especially, Kai, I don't want him to get worried Or Whatsoever. Mianhe, Kai.

Later as I went home which is my Stepfather's House, I feel like My Heart Is Freezing. Because Of What Suho Promised me, I feel like He's Gonna Tell kai. Ugh, I shouldn't have told him.
Whatever, I will just hope Nothing will get wrong.

[Suho POV]

MinJae-ah.. You are really Disappearing for real? But, Wait 4 months? That's quite Actually So short and Its Like the exact month that We are gonna Graduate.
I can't believe she has To sacrifice Just for us. But
After all We have been through with her from the start, I feel like this is the first time that I would Be so Worried about someone In my 18 years of Experience.

MinJae-ah, You really don't fail to Give This such of Thing to us. And that is, The feeling of Getting worried about you always.
Although, I am Still Shock that knowing that You are Wolf. And I can't also believe Such Wolf Would Have possess powers.
"Suho Hyung, Let's watch Soccer!". Sehun shouted as I was Drinking Coffee at The Kitchen. I didn't answered, Because suddenly Kai Appeared. And It Remembered me again the Promise I have With MinJae.

[Flashback Earlier ago]

"But Suho, Don't tell Kai about this. You know that, Right?". MinJae say as I get curious and ask why.
"Wae?". I say.
"Its just, I don't want him to know it yet. Can you Keep this A promise? Also, I only want you to know about this. Arraseo?".
"Sure, I can Keep secrets.".
"Thankyou, Suho.".

[Flashback Ends]

As I remembered our Conversation, I began to think Of Kai and MinJae again.
I mean, What's In on, On those two? Oh wait, I think I remember Quite Something With them.
Kai.. Likes MinJae.. Right?
But.. MinJae.. Also Likes Kai?
"Wae Hyung?". Kai say as I was Not Noticing that I was Staring at him for almost A minute.
"Nothing. Uhm.. Your Sweater looks nice.". I say a Compliment, For a Fake excuse.
And As I went to the Living room, I heard someone Opened The door.
"Who's that?". Sehun says.
And Its Kris. Well, He Is not yet completely Welcome to our House Since To what He did to MinJae. "Yah, Kris What Are you doing Here?". Luhan Says as He Points His Finger at Kris.

"I heard MinJae has Returned, was she?". He says.
So, He did Heard the News about MinJae's Appearance.
"Yes, And short notice, She doesn't wants To See You ever.". Kai says, As He Wents to living room.
"Kai..". Kris Say, As He could not believe at What He heard that The person he once Love Doesn't wants To see him again.

"Leave now, Kris. This is not your Home.". I say, As I cut off the Silence.
"Okay, But I am telling you guys this. How matter You drive me away, I will always Apologize for what I did. And I will be always Your Brother.". Kris ended as He leaves The House. Which Makes Everyone pissed Off again, Because Of The Lies and Promises He stated to us.
But Yeah, its true He is our Brother. But Now, we can't find The word 'Brother' to him Right Now at this state.
Well.. Let's see.

[Kai POV]

He Returned, Again. But, What? Brother, he say? Wow, I didn't expected Such word that Came from his Mouth. That After years that He left us, He gone out To Say to Us that?
What is he?! And He also expected that MinJae would forgive Him after what He Did To her. All the Lies, And Everything To her. Such A fool, But Right now.. I feel like Something Wrong and Fishy around MinJae.
I just Can't Get the things She said to me awhile ago.
I mean, How could she just React that Nothing Happened after A Half a month she Left.

The Next Few Days, MinJae Was throwing Half Good Vibes around. But as Usual, She stayed the same. She has No friends, And Just Eating By Herself at The Rooftop.
As Kris was Doing, Still Havimg Absences In Classes Frequently seems He Can't stand To see MinJae Eye On Eye Yet.
But, For sure Someday, He will return again.
But, As Everyday I see MinJae, I feel like sensing That she wants To say Something to me. And She is Hiding Something From me Behind Her shadows.
Later something Suspicious Happened, I spotted Luhan Hyung is talking To her at The School garden And I became Curious suddenly about it. And I feel this urge To Know About It Seriously.

[MinJae POV]

"Can we Talk?" Luhan say, As he Block My way from Walking around At The school garden. "Sure, I mean. What is it that You wanted to talk about?". I ask, As I Just Could noit resist not to.
"I saw you talking With suho Hyung, What is it about?". He say Directly to me all the way.
"Its.. Luhan, Its Not Your Business.". I say, trying to refuse so much not to reveal my Plan.
"MinJae, Tell me. I know, That Its just All about but One thing. And Its about Kai, Isn't?".
Hearing these Words From him, Feels Like He have Listened to our Conversation yesterday. Although, I don't expect that He would Guessed Up Already My Plan. But As I have said, I can't tell them yet. Not now, But in the right time.

"Yah! Why would I talk about him?! Ugh, Whatever I'm leaving!". I say as I was About to leave when He say suddenly something That Make Me stop.
"Its Obvious, You Like him Don't you?". Oh no, Crap.
"Look, MinJae.. Listen To what I am Saying..". Luhan Says As then a Dead Silence Turned Out.
"I like You.". He stated as I began To get Surprise, Shock and Goosebumps Knowing about it
"Luhan..".
"No, I really Do Like You, MinJae. Since the Day we Met, I fall In love With you.". He confessed as I Was just Left My mouth hanging, Which Can't spill or say another Word.

But, I have To stop whatever Luhan is feeling about me, Right now. Because, I know He will For sure, That He will Keep on Pressing himself to me, Asking For Love Whatever and No matter what it takes.
But, I already liked somebody.
And Its Kai, Wait. Should I tell him? Or should I not? Well, Here it goes~

"Mianhe Luhan. But, I already Liked someone.". I say which Gives me the shiver and Goosebumps already in my Body.
"Its Okay, I will Prove To you. That I am A better Man than him, And I will make sure I will Love you more than he love you.". He say, trying his best to fight for me over The man That I love.
Well, Let's see His reaction If He knows that I am in Love with Kai.

"I love Kai, Okay?". A silence On the Both of us Turned out. And, He became speechless all of a sudden.
"Mwah? Borago?". Only Words that He could Say.
"Yes, I like- No I love Kai. Arraseo? He is The Only Man for me and Nothing Else. So, Luhan, Stop Forcing yourself unto me. Bye". I say as I was about to leave when I saw Kai which Just meters Away from Listening and was Quite Shock Because What He heard From Me.
Oh no, Oetteoke?, He Knows It.
But Oh well, its better than Knowing about The real plan as I was Into.
But, Really and I sure from Now, That I really Liked Kai.
I mean, Why is that? Falling in Love with him is easy.
But Staying in love with him is Hard.
I can say it Through words, But I can't put it into action.