Chapter 13~ Those Eyes, That Moment, That stare

[MinJae POV]

Its saturday, Finally A day without A school day and Meeting up those weirdoes.
I finally Have my own time to spend The Me time Alone.
But then, I was Sleeping, When someone Keeps on Knocking in my door.
I get up lazily and Opened it. Its kris, "Breakfast Is ready.". He said As he carries a Tray of Complete set of food.
A few Toasts of bread, A Lemonade and A rose Beside of it.
"Oh.. Uh, Thanks..? But, I..".
"Come On, I just wanted To Practice it.".
I began to get curious, "practice? Practice for what?".
"Becoming your Husband.".
Becoming your husband.. Seriously? Will it be? In the future?
When he Said those words, My eyes Began To Look away from him, And My heart began to skip a beat.
My cheeks began to get Red Hot. He then, Began to cup my hands.
My Heart began To beat faster, And I lose My senses And I Bump him accidentally with My hand. The Tray Fell, But Gladly With My reflexes worked out and I catch it with one Hand.
But Unexpectedly, He also too catch it, And We Both Ended up Looking to each other and Our Heads Were so near to each other.
"Uh.. Mian..". I said While I Put The tray gently In a wooden Table Near us.

"I.. Gotta.. I gotta Go..". I said as I quickly Left him and Ran Deep inside the woods.
"Minjae! Wait!". His words Echoed to my mind as I still Left him farer and Farer away him. I still can't Feel that We are doing this right now, I mean I feel like It has Nver been like this. Or I feel like Its a lie, Whether It is or not I can't deal with it right now, My mind is completely Out of place.
And my mind is still blurred out away, So I do can't do these kinds of things with him, Eventhough He is Really my fiancee or Not.

[Kris POV]

She left again, Why do It always happens to her? Have I make her already In love with me?
Or.. her Memories keep Barging Back in her head?
This is not good, I can really see this Dark Future Ahead of us.
Otteoke.. I must not let her go and just disappear in my life, I keep her mine. I ran out to find her, And I saw her At a branch of a Tree deep in the woods, Gazing at the View from the top, I can feel that she is Thinking something Deeply.
"MinJae!". I called out her name, She then Look down slowly on me. And I found out that Her eyes were teary, It made me think that She cried.
"K-Kris? How-How did you find me?".
"You're my fiancee, and I know your scent very well.".
She then, Look away from me.
"Is that so?".
"Well.. You're Coming down or what?".
"Well.. I, Uh..". "Sorry for what happened earlier, I think I kinda startled You. Sorry for Fasting things up to you.".
"Its Okay, Mian too. Because.. I still Can't Any part of Memory of you. I, Just..".
"Its Okay.. I know its hard for you.. But, I will Help you Remember it all..".
She then, Smiled And Wipe her tears from her face.

"Now, Come Down.".
"I can't".
"And Why is that? Comeon, You won't die, We are both of a samekind you know.".
"Well.. its not that..".
"Okay, Okay I Will really help you get your memories.. Really.".
"Its not that also..".
What seriously does she wants?
She is An unpredictable woman.
"I am afraid of heights.".
I am afraid of heights..
She.. is.. Afraid... of heights?
Well.. Uh.. that's new. But- Why did she ended up there so High? She is sometimes ... Uh.. whatever.
"Mwah? Borago? Afraid of heights..?".
"N-Neh..".
"Aish.. Okay.. I'll be there.".
I use my flight powers to get her From the tree, As I take flight up there, I can feel that She is shivering in fear, And As I reach up there I look at The view at the Bottom. It was quite High If i gotta Say, "Come... let's go". I say, As I reach my hand to her. "Thanks, But.. Could you get closer for a bit. I am really afraid of heights.".
"Araso.. Here.". I said as I Went towards her, I carried her Bridal style, And she put her arms Around me.
And She rested Her Head to my chest.
And as we get down, I Put her down. She look at me, And Hug me quickly. "Thank you.. Kris..". I then pat her head, And throw a smile.
And Then, I was About to kiss her, When She stop.
"Let's first stop here, kris. I am still not ready yet.".
"Okay..". I said with a smile, And We ran Back home.
As We walk, I hold her hands, But she Let go off.
I chuckled, "comeon, I know you'll remember something in here.".
I was talking about her memories, But someone who is Holding her hands, Might not did Happened to her.
So, I just Quite did this kind of thing to her. So, I can make Even This Tiniest Memory with her.

[MinJae POV]

At last, I arrive At the house, I quickly went to my room.
"I.. Am... Just taking for a short rest..". I said to kris, As i peep at the door.
As I was In my room, I began to remind of what happened Awhile ago. Before, Kris Came at the tree Where I stayed in. A young man who looks like Really familiar to me, Showed Up.

[Flashback]

I found a tree, Beyond a deep forest. I look at the top, And Felt like this vibe to go up there. And so, I did, As I got there I look at the view from there. I can see Many cities, And The vast sky and Everyone.
but then, I suddenly got this feeling like someone is watching me. I look down, I suddenly heard a Heartbeat, And some Familiar Scent. And as I realize, It was the guy from School. He look directly at my eyes, And we both stared for like More than seconds. "Who- What are you doing here?". I ask.
"Uh, actually, I am the one who should ask you that.".
"And why is that?".
"Its because, That's my tree you are on.".
"Your tree? I got here first.. And.. agh!".
"Yah! Gwechana?!". He shouted, As I Held my head in pain again. These kinds of things always happens to me whenever I met one of those guys. I don't really know, But I really feel like I really know them. Even that guy, Those eyes, That heartbeat, And that stare. So Familiar!
And then so, my head went back to stable, And begins to calm down for a bit. But the second time I took a glimpse on him, He's gone.
And Kris came.