Chapter 4~ Walking the Same Path

[Min Jae PoV]

Their Faces, Theirselves, Their Images.. Why?
They have Superpowers as me?
Are they also a wolf just like me?
Or.. are they also a Vampire as me? What if they are?
But.. What If they react If I was too? Will They still be my friends? Will I still Live up?
18 years of my life, I have never Met up somebody just like that. For the first time in my life, I feel like I am home.
I stayed Up all awake, its because I am vampire Duh.
Well.. Vampires don't sleep,the next day I woke up in still in my Uniform.
And everyone Is nowhere to be found, But I don't kno why I didn't Felt that they have already left? I saw a meal in their Table, With a note with it.

Minjae, mian. But.. We thought that You need some more sleep and rest, so we have to leave you up alone. We are heading early for school now so that You will not be bothered for your sleep, Also D.O cook the food for you. I hope you enjoy it. Anyeo

XOXO

Exo

So, That's Why. Well, They are kind of Thoughtful somehow..
but still, Its not my feeling to stay there like a Helpless Little Girl, So I tried went to school.
And went I was walking to school, I saw them Hanging Out with each other In one side, They Saw me.

[Exo POV]
[1 hour ago Flashback]

Its morning, and MinJae Is sleeping Peacefully. She looks so Innocent and like an Angel when She Sleeps. "How was she?".
"Still sleeping like an Angel.".Baekhyun said as he Sits at the Dining room."Yah, Let's go to school Early". Suho Suggested
"Yah! Are you Crazy?".
"Ani, I mean She needs A lot of rest. And Not must be bothered, Let's just Go quietly.".
Suho explained.
"Well then... You do have a point, Let's wake Others.".

[Flashback Ends]

Later are we just dreaming when We saw her, Walking to school under the broad daylight. "Yah, Is that Minjae?". Sehun pointed to Minjae.
"It is.".
"Who let her out? Why, How?". Chanyeol Exclaimed
We went towards her.
"MinJae! Why are you here? You need rest". Suho Said aa he walk towards to MinJae
"Ani, Its just think that Studies is more important.".
"Well.. you..".
"I am fine.. I will just See you around then, Bye.".
She said calmly as she walks ahead.

[Kai POV]

I am kinda worried about her, But Her herself doesn't have any care at all About herself.
She is completely Not fine and she still insist to go to school.
Is she a Pabo? seriously, I am really getting bothered here. I know that Her body is still not well.
But she still goes for her choice, Gosh, Dumby. She is really A crazy Brave Girl.
I tried not to Bother it, But.. The one who is responsible of all these things is the Pit. Because They brought her to this, Still she Is not doing anything bad. And plus, She is a human.

"Hyung, Your Eyes..". Sehun pointed to me, as he walks towards me.
"Yah, Your eyes.. What happened to that?". Chanyeol Exclaimed as he put his arms at my shoulder.
While I don't have realize that my Eyes turn like that already.
Wae? Just for that? And my eyes would turn just like bloody red?
MinJae.. What Makes me Worry and wanted to see you more? I am so getting Attracted to you, Wae? Who really are you?

[MinJae POV]

I hope i cleared out everything to me, I mean i am Actually Getting embarrass to them. So I think I have To act out a bit out there.
And So later, at lunch I went to school garden again. And Its because of the freaking Fresh air in there, And Everything is quiet in there.
So, I am kinda fond of there already.
But then, Why do i feel like someone is Near me always?
Who and Why?
When I came there, I feel like Someone is near me and watching me.
But I just went ahead and Find a tree to rest on.

[Kai POV]

Stalking her proves that I Care about her, Looking out for her proves That I Began To like her.
Because I Just knew that I do Perhaps Like her, Because Not just Not love at first sight. And Its because I saw something on her, Something also About myself.
I hide myself at the bushes, And Hide Myself to her.
And Without knowing, I already Following her all along.
She Was at this tree again, trying to Rest her head under the tree.
I smiled to myself, It was quite enjoying the scene.
Her face is so angelic as ever, but then She opened her eyes And look at me, Right to my eyes.
I got so shock, since I got caught again.

"Yah Poop Head! Get down here!". She shouted.
Seriously, Why did she know about that? Sometimes really, I got weirded to her.
"Yah, How.. Did you..".
"Kai.. Will you stop seeing me? Or neither stalking me?". She Look back to me, I got Shock a bit to her reaction.
"Mwah? I am not stalking at you at all.".
"Stop Lying! I hate people who are lying... Mian.. I.. Gotta.. I gotta go.. bye.". She said as she was about to leave, But andwae, I don't want her to leave yet. I must stop this Lies and Start to make up the truth, Besides she WILL know it anyway..
"I like you...".

The Wind is breathing So hard, Leaves past by us as it Flew through us.
The prescence gets more intense and serious.
While, She became Dumbfounded, And While I try to Think if I get to regret what i said About her.

[MinJae POV]

"I like you". Mwah? Did he just.. Confess to me? That.. He Like me? Andwae, no.. I must.. Wae? Why does it have to be like this?
Kai.. Why All of a sudden?
And Kurigo.. Why does it have to be me?
Actually, I already Know his thoughts in his head, While he was stalking me. And I still kept my heart close because He is a kind of person that I don't also want to lose.
I mean, I don't want him to suffer, To Get hurt at the end, To get in Pain.
Just like me, I have also to endure it.. So, Kai.. Wae?

"Yah Poop Head, Wh-Why? For all sudden?".
"MinJae.. I.. Do like you. I k.ow that We just met for couple of days. And we are not that close, But I do like you.".
He finally said it, now you done it Poop head.
But, Now.. I am kinda worried of what I am gonna answer you. Seriously, I don't know what to react about this situation.
Sorry Kai, But I must need show you this, So that You will stop and I will just erase your memories of me.
But.. Why? Why it has to be like this..? Kai.. If you have to know we were just walking in a same path together..

Forbidden DestiniesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara