Chapter 15~ Forgetting Process

[Kris POV]

"Kris.. I.. love you too.".
She said, As I began to blush hard and Began To form a Huge smile in my face. I cup her face, And I slowly Went towards To her face and Kiss her.
I felt like The happiest Person Alive. I can't believe that I finally made her mine.
But still, These Lies That I keep holding up on her, keeps on haunting me on and on every night.
But, I still need to continue this Or I will lose her all Throughout After all I have done Searching for her. I must, Maintain her To be With me always, And Not Remindimg Her Memories to comeback.

We walk home, While I try to hold her hands. And We Walk Hand in Hand, she blush Lightly as I hold her hand. And feel the warmth of her palm, She grin lightly At the Ground while We walk, I began to Smile Like A fool in the air.
"You really like me do you?".
"Eh? A-Aniyo..". She blush again.
I look away and chuckled, "w-why are you laughing?".
"Its because.. You are pretty.".
She blush again, That it sends Electric stings throughout my body.
She is really not a good liar, and that's what I also liked bout her. I hope this will always happens, I hope this never ends. I love you, MinJae.
We went home, And She went immediately At her room, But I stop her.
"MinJae..". I Said as I stop the door, By putting my hand at the door.
"N-Neh?".
"Uh.. I.. Just wanted to say that..
Thanks.. For accepting me..".
"Oh, Uh.. Yeah.. Of course.".
"Well.. Uh, Goodnight then.". I said shyly to her.
"Uh, You too.".
She said as We were Still in this awkward scene. And I can't even look at her, Again. Is this really what they call 'love?

And then, she close the door, And I turned back, And I let out a big sigh to the air.
But then, Her door opened suddenly, she went out and Kiss me Directly.
I suddenly felt shock and at the same time so happy.
"I-I love you, Kris.. Goodnight.".
She said as She look away from me and Went back to her room quickly.
I began to touch my lips, And trace the Spot where I felt the warmth of her lips.
I began to smile and I felt like the happiest person Alive.
I won't really forget this day, The day That I make you yours, Jung MinJae.

[MinJae POV]

I can't believe that I just did that, I seriously Haven't kiss
And Said I love you to someone
In my entire Life, I felt there's this energy inside of me, I don't what it is, But I really kinda Like this day.
and I really, I mean I am reallh now sure that Kris Was really the one. The only man who I really love In my entire life, Amd maybe this time, He might be the man who Is behind the Images in my head.
He is the man who I knew from the start is the man who I truly do love, and Its Kris.

[Kai POV]

I just can't believe it, She really answered him. Why? I should be the man who should be answered by her sweet 'yes.
Why Kris hyung has to be the one? I am the man behind her images, I am her memory.
I should be the one Who will getting her warmth kiss, But why? MinJae, Why won't your heart open to me? Why won't you find me in your mind or your heart?
Was your memories of me locked up away deep from the deepest part of your brain?
MinJae, I really love you.
From the moment we met, I really do love you.

"Hyung, Stop drinking!". Sehun said as he Gets the bottle of soju away from me.
"No, I- I need that..". I am more getting drunk.
"Yah! Won't you get over yourself?!". Suho hyung said as he grab the collar of my Shirt.
"Kai, Just let it go. Wake up, You bastard!". Suho hyung said
He slaps my face.
But, I didn't get hurt a bit. All I just felt is all about The pain that is lurking inside of me, The pain of seeing MinJae away from me.
I just smiled like a crazy person, "wah, Jinja. You are really something, Kai. Sehun, Baekhyun, D.O, kaja."
"But Hyung-".
"Let's go..". Suho hyung said as he turned away his back at me and Left me at the bar.
I get up and still drink the Soju drink.
And As I drink, the images about me and Minjae began to Show up in my mind.
And As i remembered it all, I began to drink even more, And My heart began to breaks even more.

As I went back, I saw everyone asleep. And I look everywhere it was dark, I was about to Go back my room when I saw Chanyeol Hyung at the kitchen.
"H-Hyung? Its already past 12, Why are you still-".
"You saw Her again?". He said in a low tone voice, And he Put his hand On his Neck.
"You- Also know it?". I said as I walk towards him.
"Yeah, I.. kinda did Know it.". He said while He sits at one of the chairs at the dining table.
"What's going on, Kai? Why are you-"
"You know hyung, Before you say anything. Let me know you that, If its About me Getting even more overreacting much about MinJae then stop where you are.". I said as I was about to walk out.
"Kai! She's not our concern anymore.".
I scoff, as Chanyeol hyung Talked back to me.
"Oh really? She is our friend, Why are all of you are turning back at her? Can't you see that her memories are-".
"Already maked up by Kris Hyung, I know that. We all know that, But Kai Look everything to you. Kris Hyung is our Brother and Would You hurt your Brother Just for the sake of getting her back, Just Give it a rest Kai, She is in good hands now.".
"Good hands?!, Seeing your friend, That Is Living in full of lies in her life. Will that be all be okay?! And Plus, He is Not our Brother. Our brother who I used to know is dead, So I'm not giving up on her.".
I said as I went back to my room.
I am really angry, and sad at the Same time. I felt like stabbed. I don't know what to do, If MinJae would really go on on that guy.
but seriously, Chanyeol Hyung and the others want me to forget her? Wae? Who do they think that I would do such thing as that? Are they out of their minds? After all They have done to MinJae, And now they're gonna turn back on her just like that?!
What about the memories tht we all maded up through?
Were they all just Trashed up?

but seriously, should I really give up on her? For real?
I must? Should I?
Well.. I'm getting more frustrated about this. No, maybe.. I don't know.. she Is already in someone's heart.
Would I? They say, When you love someone, You must have to Do everything for that someone, Especially letting him or Her go.
I love MinJae, So.. Seeing her again so happy for Kris Hyung.
Seeing her smiles, Laugh and Everything wasted up for just Kris Hyung, Then I have no choice rather than Letting her go and Letting her to be whatever She would wanted to be. That's how my love works for her, so I think Maybe I might Really let her go for real.
But, Seeing her Living in Lies For Kris Hyung.
Well ... that's one thing, That I am gonna regret for in my entire life that I ever existed. But MinJae... I will Always Love you.. Be happy with Kris Hyung. This is my last Tume that My heart will ever Beat you.