Chapter 8~ The Reborned Me

[Kris POV]

I hope I just Said what i have to say and What She needs to know. And besides, She's gonna know it anyway. And She can't escape her destiny and her fate.
Its her life anyway, And That's what she is.
So, Its still kinda a good thing that I have said the truth, But.. Still, I am not telling her THE REAL TRUTH.. it will still and forever remain as a Locked memory at the deepest part of her mind, Mian.. MinJae.

Right now, She left. But.. I didn't tried to catch her all through. Since I know, She have no ther choice than that. Since, She has no other Someone to go back to except me. And so, I just Went back home, And wait for her return.

[MinJae POV]

I left my Fiance's house. Now, I can find the things i wanted to know, what I must know In the world. But then, Its still Remain as a mystery even though I tried to remember it all through.
Kris.. Who really are you?
That's why I made up my mind, And decided to Accept my fate, my destiny. And Went back to his house, but then.. I felt even More Out of strength left.
So, I just collapse While I was about to Knock his Door if his house.
And Later, I found Myself at the same couch again. While he stare at me with a Grin.

[Kris POV]

I knew that She would come back, but.. I am kinda woried that She would Show up in that kind of Look. It makes me worried and regret to her that I would left her out there at the human world, "Gwechana?". "N-Ne.. Kansahmida..".
I handed her the cup of Blood from earlier.
"Yeogi..". "Listen, I am Kind Of a starter in this. So..".
"You're not a starter, Drink it.".
Then she drink it, Like all of it.
Then Some Red blood stuff left at her lip, I quitely Wipe it her lip like a kid. I laugh a bit.
"Y-Yah.. Its that So good.".
"N-Neh..". She smiled.
"So.. Uh.. How did my memories erase?".
"Well.. its kinda a long story. But.. I was kind of protecting you that time because we were in the middle of a fight with the Pit. But then, You just covered me When They were about to throw something to me. And The last words You said, You love me so much.
But then, I thought you were gonna die, But your wounds suddenly self-Heal and You just woke up your memories were gone.".
"That's Sad.. I-I'm sorry that I would almost Have leave you. Mian.. really..".
She said while she Grabs my hand, I think I have Lied more enough. But, all i am doing right now is for her own good.

"So.. I did really quite Really do love you in the past.". She said while she looks away from me with a smile.
"What are you saying?.. Love me in the past? Why don't you really love me now?".
I ask with puppy eyes.
"I just barely know you.. I don't love that so easily. Well.. Maybe someday I would.".
I chuckle, I think this is kind of difficult.
Making her new memories is really kind of A challenge. But, I will do whatever it takes to make her mine.

[MinJae POV]

I am literally going crazy here, Wait.. Love him now?
Well.. That's quite so fast. But, the first time I saw him, He is quite a cool and a bit of handsome. So, Let's say its just a crush.
So then, Later I felt something painful that hit my legs.
I reacted in pain, "ouch! What is that?"
"Its the light, Well.. You might have this sensitive skin. Here..".
"What's that?". I said while he grab my hand and tried to inject me something.
"Don't move, Without this.. you won't be able to Roam under the sun. I always inject this to you everyday though.".
"Really?". I said while He continues to inject, It kinda stings a bit. But, Later I don't feel the sun burn now.
Later he handed me a School.uniform.

"What is that?".
"Your school uniform, we're going to school right?". He said while he handed it to me.
" i still go to school? Well.. Okay" I said while I get it and tried to Change.
"Where's my room?". I ask dumbly. "There..". He pointed a room, As I went straight there and Change up.
Later after a few minutes, I went out and while I saw him on Buttoning his Uniform.
He looks at me and I suddenly felt a blush, I look away from him as I get my bag and About to go to school.
"L-Let's Go..". I said while I still not try to look at his face.
Gosh! He is really so attractive, I kinda Like him now.
"You are really attracted to me, Aren't you? Well.. Its okay, You're my Fiancee anyway, Kaja.". He said as he Smile to me while he Grabs my hand And escorted me to his Car.
I have to say, he is quite Rich though he has 10 sports car and So many damn riches.

Later, We arrive at the school. It was kind of Hot, since the sun is shining to freaking brightly, he then As a gentleman he escorted me out of the car, But then I was about to go to my classroom, When he suddenly grab my hand, "yah, We are going together.". He said so charmingly to me with a smile.
I chuckled and smile to him back, "You are really a one Thoughtful Fiance.".
He laugh, "really? Well.. that's what we always we do everyday.. Going to school.". He smiled again to me, I blush a bit. Gosh! His moves were so unpredictable.. I think i am In love.. God no!

[Kris POV]

Holding her hand right now is not just because I Like her and I want to do whatever takes to make her mine. But, I am going to show to the pack, That the brother they once knew is not just a Wolf, But totally a wolf they never seen before.
But then, A very right timing, They were there all 11 of them.
In one group, i hope they saw me.
While I hold on to MinJae very clearly, Now.. They saw me.. And also.. Luhan, He look a real straight in my eye. Now, I can feel their weird feelings to me.

[EXO POV]

Is that really MinJae? For real?! And Why is she with Kris hyung right now? Are we dreaming right? Why are they holding hands, Do they know each other?
After days have past, and MinJae's gone for almost a week, And now she's gonna come back With Kris hyung by her side and Holding hands together with him.
"Y-yah, Is that MinJae? And Kris hyung?". Sehun Stutter as he points at them.

Kai and Luhan Hyung Just got shock faces, "yah! Its really them.". Baekhyun said while he still stares at them.
"Kris.. He actually.. ". Suho hyung can't out on the right words to say, Since He never seen anything like this. We mean, We were all shock about this suprising Event. Its just, Its new.
something that We don't see everyday.
We tried to walk towards them.

[MinJae POV]

We were walking when, 11 boys walk towards us. I don't know who are they. But, something suddenly went to my mind, Its like some pictures again. Or a memory, But i felt something from their feelings.
"Kris Hyung, you have Finally came back..".
"Oh, is it?". Kris said coldly to them, While he still holds me so tightly.
"MinJae, You really came back..". One of them said while I felt like something again in my head. "Y-you know me?".
"MinJae.. You go ahead. I catch up with you..". Kris said as he lets go of my hand softly and went ahead the School. But right now, I don't know what They are going to do. Don't tell me they are going to fight, Whatever it is I am mkre getting so Worried Even Kris.

[EXO POV]

This is absolutely Crazy, Mwah? She doesn't recognize us? What does Kris have done that make her lost her memories? Whatever it is, Kris is really up to sonething bad, Even to MinJae.. And Now, Its not the just problem about Kris hyung, Its about the Reborn MinJae..