Chapter 2~ A wolf's return

[Luhan POV]

Finally, I have came back to my family, the pack.
But now, I was wondering if they still accept me as one of them.
I can't think about anything but that just now.
I was finding them, To apologize. While i try to find their scent, When I bump someone. "Oh mian.". Gosh, its my seatmate girl, Her books fell out.
I tried to help her, And we both stared like a couple of seconds.
"I am sorry again, Because of my foolishness, I.. Am luhan by the way." I said awkwardly.
"MinJae". Minjae.. Her name is kinda cute, "well Luhan.. I'll be off then, See you in class.".
She said as she was about leave. But, I don't have a feeling to have her leave yet. "Your pretty Minjae, See you in class." I said And Left, Gosh! did i just said that? Well.. I may take that as a new friend's conpliment.
I was so happy for that, my first human friend.
And So i left to find them, But then, I bump unto someone again. Its Kai, But he just ignored me and tried to left, "kai!". I shouted calling his name. He stop, I was towards him "About what happened-". "If you are thinking that I would Forgive you after what happened 11 years ago, Then you are wrong". "I am not asking for your forgiveness.. But I will forever, apology to you and Always rememeber that you are still my brother."
Then, I grin a bit and left. I think i have finally spitted out some good choice of words.

[MinJae POV]

I went back to the classroom,
And went back straight to my seat.
later, The bell ring and All the students went back to their Seats and Classrooms.
Then Our teacher came and started the boring discussion.
And Ended up the class so early, Everyone was so happy. I was about to leave when My books fell again.
"Oh Let me help you, minJae".
Luhan said as he pick up my books.
"Thank you.".
"You welcome.". I said while I not try to look at him.
"So, Uh.. Anyway, About..".
"Mian, I am busy.". I said while I try to escape.
But he still try to manage to catch me up.
"Wait, Can- Can you help me with our assignment in Math?".
"Sorry, But I don't also know it.".
good explaination of A last year's valedictorian, and A school's math wizard.
I really try not to talk to him. I mean, We are not close and I am still creep out of what he said Awhile ago.
So, I just left him there.

[Luhan POV]

Is she avoiding me? Its a waste though, I really want to make friends with her.
But I think its a mission fail for me then. I was about to leave when Baekhyun Unexpectedly Approach me,
"Luhan Hyung, Suho Hyung wants to talk to you.".
Baekhyun said in a serious Experession.
I was Kinda surprise that time, That I would be summoned by our Pack's Leader just like that after what happened 11 years ago. And so I went, We all met at this Abandoned Empty room in the 3rd floor of the school.
We are all Scattered In the room, Suho was standing Infront of me In Serious mood.
While the others were staring at me furiously.
"Luhan Hyung, How is it been?". Suho spoke first, "me? Uh.. Quite Not so fine.".
"Living on the Outside world is quite Not Easy right?".

"Yeah Kind of.".
I said with a small grin, "So, Why do you summon me for?"
"Well.. We all decided, That We will Accept you again.".
"Mwah? Really? What? Why for all of a sudden?".
I said while my tears were about to fall from my eyes.
"Past is past, Let's forget about it, Brother.".
D.O heartwarmly said to me as he put his hands on my shoulders and Hug me.
While The others walk towards us and tried to hug me also.
"Luhan Hyung, I miss you". Sehun said in aegyo to me, Its still cute as ever.
"Lu ge, I miss you my Dongsaeng". Xiumin said As his tears were about to fall as he hug me.
"Kai, You are the only one.. Who's..".
Kai Suddenly Hug me, and I think he's crying or more like a sob.
Its like the first time That I would hear him Cry so hard like that.
"Mianhe, Luhan Hyung too.
I.. Actually also.. Miss You too.". He said as he continue to hug me, and sob his tears out on my uniform.
Well.. I am actually glad that I came back Finally to my Family, and to the pack.

Its like A dream, I wish I won't wake up on this anymore.
Later, at dismissal, We all went home happily, at My Home.. Or I should say To Our home..
I was so happy Like my tail is about to come out.
I think I was Going to explode of happiness.. But Its still kinda Sad you know, Because We are still Incomplete, Our Brother Wolf, Kris.. I wonder When Will he return. I kinda Miss him though, I wish He would Finally realize that Leaving the pack is the most Baddest Descision Ever.

[Kris POV]

Do they Think that I don't know What They all doing?
Luhan.. Finally You came back to your Pit.
Also, Kai You would just Forgive Luhan For that? After 11 years? Well.. Its your choice after all.. And I won't ruin Your fun.
I saw them so Happy, At home.
Without me, I feel so Lonely.
I wonder If they still think about me, Or not.
I hope they do.. because I am really Dying to see them.
What If i gave them a Wolf Surprise.. ? I think It would be great since I just decided that I would move to their School.
I think it would be great, I wonder What will be their Reaction to see their Old Brother came back.