Chapter 6~ Her disappearance, His regrets

[MinJae POV]

I woke up and Found myself at White Cream colored couch.
And I felt like my head still hurts because Of what happened last night.
And Then I realize I was at someone's house.
I began to go back to my senses, "whe-Where i am?".
But then, a man's voice replied.
"You are awake?".
"Wh-Who are you?". He came closer to me, He was tall more like a 6 footer, He has pure white skin and His face is perfect.
"Me? I am just the one who save you last night, Can't you remember?".
"Mian.. but, I don't know..".
"I knew you would say that, So..
What's the last thing you remember?".
"Me? Oh.. Fires.. Wars.. And Some Horrible..".
I began to know the scenes that happened last night, One by one.
"But.. Who are really you?". I ask, While he walks towards me.

"I am Wu Yi Fan.. call me Kris".
Wu Yi Fan.. Is that a chinese name? I bet it is, But, who is he? Why did he help me?
"But.. Why Did you help me?"
"Because i am just like you.. MinJae..".
"How did you know my name?".
"Well.. I know a lot about you.. I have been stalking you since You entered the school. It feels like Half of your life.".
He said as he continously Looks to me in real focus. "Well.. I am going out for a moment, Be right back. Make yourself feel like at home.". He said with a smile as he wad about to leave.

[Kris POV]

Finally, I have her. The Girl Who I have been stalking up with since I left the pack 11 years ago. Truly, She have grown up into a beautiful Wolf and Vampire.
The legend is really real, and So was she.
I went out to Find food for her, I know She wants or craves for blood and Raw flesh of an animal. Since, She lost half of her power and strength.

But Now, I felt like I haven't have the real reasons, Why I have brought here in here.
But all i know The last time i remember, I think I have a little Affections for her.
Also, I want to get her back from the pack.
since, I also seen And notice that some of the wolves are showing some Feelings unto her. So, I gladly made a move to her already.
But here is really the truth,

[Flashback]

"Hey Mae, Are you pregnant also?". MinJae's Mother, Jung Jae Hee ask to Kris's Mother, Wu Mae il.
"Yes, Its a boy though, Yours?".
"Its a girl". She replied with a smile.
"Really? Hey that's great how long Are you pregnant?".
"About 5 months already..?".
"Really? I am too.. Well.. How about When Our kids grow up, Let's arrange a Marriage for the both of them.". Mae said happily to Jae.
"Sure, My daughter Will grow into a beautiful and sexy Wolf, While Your son will grow into a Handsome and strong wolf.".
They both laugh, "What is your daughter's name?". Mae ask.
"its Jung MinJae.. its a combination of my name And My husband's name.".
"Ooh.. Really? Our son's name will be Wu Yi Fan.. Yi meaning Strong, And Fan meaning  Handsome.".
"Ooh.. It suits well.. Mae.. I think we will be good in-laws for them in the future.".
"Yeah, I bet you right.".
"Ooh..". Jae and Mae Groan.
"I felt a kick in there."  They said untentionally in chorus, They began to laugh afterwards

The words that I remembered, From my mom While I was in the tummy.
We both do, but.. I think She didn't remember it.
i know, that we were still.kids that time. But we are wolves though. So, MinJae.. I am just fulfilling our parent's Desiscion and besides, I am in love with you all along.

[Luhan POV]

She's been Absent for 3 days, I don't what happened to her. Everything was like shattered to me, As in like everything.
In the past few days, I have this feeling to be alone.
And Undisturbed, The Pack begans to get worried to me. But, I just began to traumatize, DayDreams, And Stare at the air Frequently. I also, Now Often Absent at school.

[MinJae POV]

When kris came back, I cook up  breakast for him. Actually its a thanks for him, Since He help me about last night.
"What is this..?'  He asks ne as he enters the kutchen.
"Its breakfast that I made for you, Actually I wanted to Thankyou about last night. And now also."
"Thank You... MinJae. This is already Enough.".
He said as he smiles and Sits down and takes a bite from the breakfast I gave him.
"Oh, I also bring you something.". He said as He handed me a brown Paper pag.
"Eh? What is it?". I ask, As I open it There is fresh Blood and fresh Raw Meat.
"Wha-What Is this?".
"That? Your breakfast, Do you think You can Eat this kind of Foods like Humans.".
"Do you think I am not A human? If you do, Then You totally Misunderstood me.". I said While I still maintain to cover my secret unknown to anyone or someone.

But then , he suddenly Stand Up that Make me go shock.
"Still Insist to keep that Secret Even though, Everyone already knows about it?".
"What are you saying?!". He push at wall.
"MinJae.. You can't hide Who you are Now."
"What are you saying?".
"MinJae! Why are you still Insist on trying to hide your secret that you are a half wolf
And Half Vampire?".
He Turns back to me.
But then, I felt like to cry. I felt so guilty to hide it, Even though Everyone does knows. But How did he..?
"Did you know the pain? All the obstacles, and The things i went through for 18 years?".
He suddenly look to me, While i sob out my tears.

"MinJae..".
"I actually, Want to live Peacefully Like others. I also wanted to Live like a normal citizen in this world like you.".
I was to sob out again, drop some few tears. When, He suddenly hug me.
I got surprise, Since.. it just happened So suddenly.
"You know.. You don't have to tell it everything to me. Because.. I was too..".
"Mwah?". Suddenly, He take me somewhere in a mountain with a super great view.
The Sun is shining so brightly, the wind is blowing just right.
And The Sea is Totally Great to see from up here.
"Why did you bring me here? And..".
"Because i also wanted you to see my trueself. I am also a wolf, And I have powers just like you. And I am also saying that, You don't have to live like this kind of life anymore.".
He said as he grins a bit at me. Now, I think I feel like I live once again. I am thinking now if this is a dream or what.
But, its not. I felt like i am home once again,
Thanks to Kris. But there is still something that bothers me all of a sudden.
"Kris.. Who really are you? Why do you care so much about me?".
"Its because.. I.. Kinda like you".
"Mwah? But.. we just met..".
"You really still haven't know anything about me.. ".
He grins. What does he means..? Is he really a someone who also took a part in my life?