Chapter 12~ Completely Lock to you

[Kris POV]

I am Really Gonna Puke Up, Does this means, She Already Knows about The lies that I have been throwing up with her?
No, I am Not gonna lose her again.
There is no way, That i am gonna Lose her again. I Tried to find and search for her all over the world with all the sweat and Tears. And Now, I am gonna Ended up losing her again. No way! Andwae! This can't be happening.
"Uh.. Of course, You are my fiancee. And Don't you remember that we both vowed to be together Forever?". I said In cover for The Lies.
"I did that too? Wah.. Kris, Mianhe.. But, I am really confuse Lately...".
"Its Okay.. Its Okay..". I said While she leans at my shoulder while I pat her head to comfort her.
"You know that, I love you right?". I said While Kiss her head gently.
She began to look at me, and Felt a blush. "Wae? What's wrong?". "Nothing, Let's Go home.". She said while Hurrying to leave.
"Wait, Jagiya. Wait for me!". I said While I try to catch up.
Later at the House, We are enjoying our leisure time, She is watching An evening show, While I Was reading a self-Improvement book beside her At the sofa. She is keep Watching Soccer, And Keeps On shouting for the team's name. She is such a die-hard Soccer fan.
"yah, Keep down a little.". I say, While She ignores me and Keeps on Shouting.
"Go! Go! Kick the ball! Aish! Pass it to him!". She said as she keeps on Jumping and yelling like a kid.

"Jagiya, Will you lower your tone?".
"Mianhe.. Oh Yes! They won!!!! Woohoo!". She said as she Keeps on Jumping all over the living room.
"Jagiya, If you don't lower your tone. I'll kiss you.".
"If you can.". She said as She keeps On running all over the place. I stand up and Push her at the wall, "yah, What are you doing?". She said as I put my hand at the side of her face.
I slowly Went towards her Face, But then, She Began To push me.
"Yah, What are you doing?"
"What? You said If I can right?". "Yeah, But Not.. Kris, I know we are Both In a relationship, But we are not yet Marrie-". "Borago? You mean.. I can.".
"Aish.. Forget It.."..She said As she hurriedly Went her room.
I began to blush as well, After she said that To me. I feel like overwhelm a bit.

[MinJae POV]

Pabo! Minjae! Are you crazy?
Why did you said that? Do you like him already? Just because You are his fiancee, You would Just said that All throughout.
you must think first.. Aish..
So embarrasing.
And then he knock at my door.
"Minjae?".
"Wae?".
"You are Blushing right?".
"No.. Why would I?". I said While I Do blush lightly.
"Its Okay, you are my fiancee anyway.".
I opened the door, "yah, Its A misunderstanding okay.". I said With an irritated Expression but
He suddenly Went towards me, Kiss my Cheeks.
"Goodnight, Jagiya.". He said With a smirk While he goes to his room.
I began to blush, And Blood Rush to my cheeks. But, I came back to my senses and Went to him, "yah, Why did you did that?".
I was about to Slap him, When he grab my waist, And pull me against Him.
He look at me, And Smirk.
And then, His Face slowly Moving towards my face. And our lips touch, I began To become stagnant. And don't know what to react about it
"I love you Jagiya, Goodnight.".
He then, Kiss me at the forehead and left me there frozen.

I went back to the room, And Began to blush up.
Ah.. Are you inlove with him already MinJae? Aish, You can't falk for him just like that, after your memories been taken away. Just Examine everything first, And settle also your problems With The guy you have been Bump in to.
Who exactly is he?
Why do keep on Popping in my mind? What is really His role in my life?

[Luhan POV]

She remembers that scene, But she can't even remember me at all. I really miss her a lot. Ever than, I miss Seeing her before.
I keep thinking about how to get her again.
I am still Thinking about her no matter whatever I go.
Her image, Her laugh, Her everything Pops out and Keeps on coming back in my head.
And its because, I totally love MinJae already.
"Can't sleep?". Xiumin Hyung said While He sips a coffee.
"Yeah, Kind of.".
"Still thinking about MinJae again?".
"Well, Actually.. Yeah, I do."
I said With a low tone.
"Well.. You can't get her back again, If you just Stand and Wait for her to go back to you. You know, She's Been deep in a spell with Kris. Then, You must do something to make her go back to you again".
"And How will i do that Hyung? Everytime I went to her and Try to bring her back, Kris keeps on Blocking My way to hers.".
"Then, Show her. Show her every memory you had with her. Have Her Remember, Listen and Get into her heart and You will have her.".

I will have her? What does Xiumin hyung, Means?
And how will be so hard to get her back to me again?
Show her memories ...? , I think this will br harder than i thought.
I think Maybe I must Make a move already. Because once She already Fallen for Kris's Trap, It will be game over for me then.

[Kai POV]

Luhan Hyung Is also Desperate to get her heart again. He knows that I the Only person MinJae Have memories into, And Now he's gonna force her to remember him, Even though they don't have much Memories they had with each other?
But, I don't have to understimate Luhan Hyung, I might not know. He also might maybe Win over me.
I must get a move quickly, And I must Have her already back to me. But.. how?
MinJae Is now In a deeo restricted Property of Kris Hyung. I know, Kris Hyung is so fierce and won't hand Her to anyone Just like that. I mean, Kris Hyung, is a Man who Won't Gave up On any fight he had into.
So, That means He really poisoned her mind so bad.
But, I will and be Getting her back again.
And this will be one fight, That i am gonna worth in winning for.