Chapter 23 ~ New Encounters

[Kai POV]

I was about to go home when I saw MinJae walking alone. I watch her Walking for a moment.

But then suddenly, She held her head, like she is on pain. Her grasp on her hair began to be tight. What is happening to her?

I wanted to check on her what's happening. But, What If she just rejects me away? But, I can't bear to see her looking like that.
I can't stand on looking her suffering like that.

What should I do? Aish, I really wanted to help her, but something is stopping me.

Whatever, She is already in pain and I am jut gonna stand and watch her like that.

"M-MinJae-ah !".

So, I teleported Immediately beside her, and pulled her towards me into a hug, Not trying to let go.

"MinJae-ah, What's wrong with you?". I said as I am still not letting go of her.

But, I notice her hand is fading away, I don't know but she is vanishing. What is really going on?

But Suddenly, Someone punch me that Made me loose my grip to MinJae.

And I realize it was Kris Hyung, He held my collar tightly and said, "You stay away from her!". He blurted out in my face as His eyes were changing into Dark red.

"You have no right to claim her.". I talk back, As we both stared each other furiously.
But He just evily smirk at me, "But, I already did.". He was about to punch me when Suddenly MinJae screamed.

"Stop the Both of you!".

We both look back to her, And We both realize her face is wet, Probably She cried again. Damn, I hate seeing her crying like this.

She screamed again in pain as She held her head tightly, And Loose herself and Already fallen unto the ground.

"MinJae-ah!". Kris shouted as He let go of my collar of my shirt, Hurriedly went to MinJae. And He hug her While MinJae is still Screaming in pain.

"Kai, This is your Fault. You better stay away from her. MinJae, let's go". Kris warned as He held MinJae in her arms, And They both left.

I could See MinJae Held her head tightly, But Manage to look at me With Furious eyes. God, What did I do?

And Why is she disappearing?

[MinJae POV]

Even though, It pains me a lot that I am the void on me is really taking effect. I really can't stand even more the way how Kai looks at me like i am some kind helpless weakling.

And I even hate more seeing He and Kris fighting over me. I really hate to see that everytime they would like Hurt each other over some girl like me.

It made me think even more that Its all my fault because of their Fights.

Kris bring me to his house to Rest for awhile, He said I should stay there for a couple of days so that I could have some rest. He could also watch over me, And trying to figure out what's all going around with me. To tell you the truth, Even I know What is really happening to me. I never bothered telling any detail of it to him.

I just can't right now, He still doesn't needs to know.

"You still shouldn't have brought me here..". I said as while I massage my temples, While Kris prepares something at the Kitchen.

"Look Kris, He didn't do anything.". I said as I look at him with a Blank expression. As I just sit at the couch, Looking now so depressed.

Kris Glance at me and His eyes went to what he is doing again. A later then, He went towards me and Gave a Cup of Blood.