Chapter 9~ Unowned Memories

[MinJae POV]

I went to school's office, Since.. I got this amnesia and I didn't remember anything about what's going on or whatsover.
and Later then the school's Principal assistant said it was in section B-1, i just went ahead to the classroom. While Everyone was looking at me like a freak. Later then, some girl went towards me, "MinJae right?". "N-Neh.. Do I know you?". ". "Its Hyoyeon.. So.. What happened to you, Why did you absent for a week.". She ask as she sat beside me.
"E-eh?" . I don't want to answer since I got really a severe amnesia.
Good thing Kris came, And Hyoyeon quickly Leave right away. Kris, Went towards me and Seat down my beside my seat.
"What happened out there? Who are those people?".
I ask while He seat beside me.
"Them? Oh they are just nothing.".
"Nothing? Then, Why do they know my name? What's my relation to them?".
I ask curiously to Kris.
"Uh.. They were the bullies, Who Tortured you. So, you better stay away from them Or you'll get hurt. Arraseo? I don't my fiancee to get hurt you know.". He said with a grin, Later, They all came inside the Classroom, i got surprise, Since they also followed us here. Wait, Are they my classmates?
They look at me with Stares, i don't know but.. I felt these strange feelings when I see those faces. It feels like I have seen them or It feels like I have a this deep bond I have shared with them. Or in any other words, I have Many deep and Important memories I have cherished or have made with them. So, I kinda did remember something in there.

But, Kris said In the past, They bully me. So, I think those were the kind of memories that I have with them. Good thing, Kris was here.
"Yah, i sit here.". A guy with a blonde hair said. I think he's one of the guys from earlier, who Mentioned that He knows me and My name. "I'm her Seatmate.". "No, Its not I am her seatmate.". He said back.
"MinJae who is your Seatmate Its me right?". He ask me thoroughly. "Yah, Don't talk her.". Kris said talk back.
"Hyung, Just.. Sit here.". One of his friends suggested to Stop their Fight. Wait, I am now getting more Confuse, He is my seatmate? Does this make sense to me at all? I mean, Why would he claim that So suddenly? I am really confuse right now.

[Luhan POV]

I don't know what Kris have done to MinJae. Since, he and she have both disappeared for quite a long time. I don't know exactly what's going on, But.. All i know I am certainly MinJae's Seatmate am Friend. I don't really also know Why Kris do this Kind of things. What makes him think to Poison Minjae's Mind like that and Ruin her memories?
This is all Literally my fault, But, Don't worry MinJae.. I will Do everything to make you remember Every Memory We have.

[Kai POV]

I kinda Have this Feeling now
That I wanted to Punch Kris Hyung in the face. After He left, And now.. He steals and Claims MinJae as his own, I felt Anger in my veins. But, MinJae.. Why did you Forgot us? What Kris did to you that makes you to Forget us? I really have thought that we would end up so happily, Like in the past. But... That Memory, That Scene feels like Disappeared buried in Dirt and Ashes.
It feels like It didn't happened once in Our lives. I wish We never have met, Then I won't feel this kind of feelings Right now. But Fate brought us, Destinies brought us together. They all brought us together, To meet and To share a bond That anyone has anyone have known. But then, I would never thought that Its also Part of our Fate that You would forget me and reset your memories and Bond we have.
So, I think I would reach this far and I would still Carry this Burden I have when you Didn't return, Because I have this Chance, this Big Opportunity that I will have this kind of strenght to Find your memories back.
And I am sure, I will do.

[Kris POV]

Maintaining MinJae's Memories Is my part of Priority or My mission now. And Its because, If she remembers it all, She will definitely Hate me, And leave me. And Its because, The.bonds that she shared have been made with the Pack is like more deeper than the sea, Deeper than any Friends would ever have in their lives.
but MinJae.. If You are curious now, i think I will Made my next move quickly, and Its because I don't want to lose you.
And Why? Its because The first time I saw I felt like I saw my myself, so.. i kinda Have this Feeling that I don't want to lose you so suddenly.
That's why also I was proud and Thankful that Our parents Have made this Arrange marraige for us.

[MinJae POV]

Later at Lunch I was going to the canteen With kris, "Kris, I have to go to the restroom.".
"Okay, Be back. Arraseo?".
"Neh.". I said politely, But when I Was going there, Someone Pulled me, And drag me in a Janitor's Room.
"Yah! Who are you!?". I said As i struggle to the Guy who was holding my hand and Not showing his face.
"D-Don't y-You remember me?".
He ask in a low tone voice. Then, He slowly looks to me.
I got a bit surprise, But.. I don't know who he is. I feel like I know him, But I just couldn't remember. Who exactly is him?
"W-Who are you?".
"Y-You really can't remember me..? I-I am K-Kai.".
Kai.. that Name.. is really so familiar, Suddenly a Big image in my head pop out. It was a guy with That also looks exactly as him.
He was smiling, and I was there too.
But, Why I was there? Why I was with him? Who exactly is him? What is my relation to him? Is he.. Someone Important in my life..?

But then, My Head began to ache so bad that makes me to freak out, Uneasy and Crazy. What I am feeling right now?
"Gwechana?". He said As he Checks me out.
Suddenly, I Began to scream out so loud.
But then, "get a-away from me!". I said as I push him away from me. "I-I don't want to see you EVER again.".
I said harshly and Went out. As I go out, I suddenly Saw the guy from earlier, Who Claimed as my seatmate and the other other 9 men who was with him. They were staring at me in a Shock, but I just Ignored them, and left hurriedly.
I suddenly felt even more uneasy it feels like My heart is Crsuhing out. I suddenly went out the school, and ran away as fast as I could.
As I ran, I have Remembered all the words he said and at the same time Some pictures pop again at my mind, more like memories. But then, I became more uneasy.
So, I even ran more.
But then, I arrive at this Mountain I scream out so loud.
Like The trees about to Fall Out, And My Eyes became So red and My Prescence appeared Green and Yellow around me.
And it began To rain, To Thunder, To Blow wind so hard, large Earthquakes began to form out, And Fires all All over the trees. Even more worse than you could ever Imagined.
I couldn't control myself anymore, All I could Feel is Pain And Everything sad.
I just wanted To kill myself but even that I couldn't do.
But then, Kris camed And Back hug me. I became Shock but.. The Thing is.. I calmed.
And Every calamity and Worst things That I made or did stop.
But now, Why do I still feel so sad? All these memories.. Why? Is it really mine? But..Why I refuse to believe in it? Even though, They were Not mine.. And Remained as my unowned Memories.