Chapter 17~ EXO COMEBACK

[Kai POV]

Oh no.. She didn't just.. said that. She remembered me..
I can Feel all right here her prescence that she needs me, That She Did remembered a piece of me.
I'm pretty sure I heard That Her soul called me and Needed me out.

[Earlier ago..]

"We are so proud of You Kai, you really did the right thing.".
Suho hyung said as He sitted Crookly at The sofa.
"Me too, Hyung I-".
"Yah, this is Elders talk.". I joke and tease sehun as He pouted and Look away from me.
I giggled, As I saw his cute pouting face.
"Well.. I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight.". And I was about to go Upstairs when I felt dizzy
and collapse.

I woke up conciously, and didn't know a thing.
I was at My bed, And Still my head still aches a lot.
I saw D.O hyung and Suho Hyung at the side of my bed.
"Hey, You're awake.". Suho Hyung said with a smile.
"You okay?". D.O hyung ask, I simply nod in Reply.
"So, What happened Back there?" Suho hyung ask.
"It-". I was about to explain it, When My head began To pop out pictures and My head ache suddenly.

It was a voice of MinJae Who Was Calling out for name. Who was having a hard time in remember my head.
"K-Kai, You okay?".
"I-I have to go."
I stand Up and Teleported at A forest away from me.
I was at this tree staring at the beautiful vast sky upon me.
And remembering what just happened, Doing that right now makes me feel like Guilty.
That I would see MinJae Suffering like this because of me.

[MinJae POV]

I don't know this guy who is he, and why I ended Up at someone Else's Bed.
"W-Who are you?".
"Its me, Kris. Uh, Can you see this?". He handed out a mug of blood. I became Surprise that Why would he show blood to me when He wants me to remember him?
But suddenly, I just remembered that Someone I knew known that secret of mine like a long time ago.
"Y-You're Kris..". I stuttered as I finally remembered his name.
Its Kris, Why would I ever Forget his name?
I don't know what's Getting unto me.
"K-Kris! Its You!". I said as I quickly hug him Worriedly and Scared.
"Gwechana, GwechanA I'm here...". He said as He pat my back, And I sob in tears.

After that Day, Kris Suddenly look Weird lately. He became Quite Overprotective around me. We always Hold hands, And He Also Suggested to sleep at my room, But I rejected it.
But he keeps on insisting me that I would Have to accept it. But he still slept a the floor, Because I am kind of Uncomfortable when a guy Sleeps beside me.

Also, Whenever I go, He goes together with me.
And now, I felt like Even nore curious.
"K-Kris?".
"Hmm?".
"Why did you suddenly became overprotective over me?".
"I just think that You need Protectiom from your Fiancee."
"Oh is that so? Well, I'm a half wolf and Half Vampire you know.".
I said while I stop on walking, we were actually Having a night walk at the Forest beacause We Both can't sleep.
"Well.. You're still a girl you know.".
"Or was I?". I pouted.
"You're so cute, Even You pout.". Kris said as He put hands at my Face.
as I began To blush so Hard, Like sending Electric to my Spine.
I look away from him Quickly, "Wae? Wae?". Kris said as I keep on Looking Away from him.
"You-You're blushing are you?".
"I was not, Let's go.".
"You were!". He Giggled.
"I wasn't, Let's just keep on going."
"Arraseo, Let's go Jagiya..". He said as he hold my hand again, But I stop in Blushing over again.
he said that Word again, 'Jagiya'.
"Wae again?".
I look down, While Covering My blushness.
"You okay? What- You are totally blushing. You are really in love with me..".
"Yah! Yeah, I am madly In love with you! There, Is that Okay now?!". I shouted like Out of nowhere. While He was staring at me with a scared face, "Mianhe..". I look away.
"No, its okay... Jagiya~".
He said as He hug me, I blush and Smile to him.
"Saranghae.. MinJae.".
"S-Saranghae.. Kris..".
We both said as Suddenly Kai appeared.
"No, No, No!".
"K-Kai?".
"You are really something Hyung, After You throw lies over MimJae and Now You have these guts to tell her That you love her? Micheosso?!".
"L-Lies..?". I began to get Shock, After what Kai had Blurted out to us.
What Does He mean, Lies? Kris.. Is lying to me all along? No, This can't be, Andwae. I'm pretty sure that Kai is Jist destroying us and Ruining Me and Kris. Kai is Really something, How dare he.
"Yah Kai, What are You doing here? And how dare you saying those Words to Kris?!".
I blurted out.

"MinJae, You- You really Forgotten Me?". Kai said while Looking at my eyes seriously.
"You haven't been someone In my life Before! You are Just nothing Kai! And Leave me alone!". I blurted out, As I really completely yelled to him.
"Oh Really? I was the Man who always Stalk you, And When you kidnap By the Pit that Time, We were The ones save You. Not Kris.".
Hearing these Words from Kai, Made Me even more confuse.
"Kai, Just Leave! You're making this Even Harder to MinJae.".
"No! Kris, you talk to me. Was He- I mean Was I really your Fiancee?".
"MinJae, you are. Comeon, You know that right, I love you.".
"But, What about me? Did I loved you?". I said With a Low Expression. But Kris Didn't answered, And It makes mr feel like To believe Kai even more.

"Y-You liar!". I shouted, As I slap Kris's face so hard.
And Left, Kai Tried to catch up with me But I leave Quickly before He knew.
And I went far as I know, It would Be the Farthest place That people Could Reach.

And I landed, At A house which looks So familiar to me.
It was like A tall lonely Castle,
And Suddenly pictures Pop at my head in an instant.
And Later On, I realize like I already Know Myself completely Already.
And remembered Not a thing, About the Guy who was with me earlier ago.
All I could Remember is Kai, And the Others.
I was about to go to his Place when, Someone Stopped Me.
It was Like a Guy in Black tuxedo.
"You are Coming with us.". He said in a low tone Voice, And suddenly the Next I knew Was Unconciously and Unexpectedly Kidnap already In a Flick.

[Kris POV]

She's gone.. She's really completely Gone. MinJae is Really Gone now, She Is truly gone.
After she Left, Kai also Left.
And I was all Left behind Again. The Girl who I searched For more than 11 years.
The Girl who I really Fell in love for the first time Left me like A flash.
I was all left out again At my Lonely Mansion.
A Bit much Later then, I suddenly Felt a Hard headache at My head. And suddenly, A Picture Appeared to me, It was Like the Horrible thing ever.
MinJae Was being Kidnap by the Pit, and She was So scared right now.
When I Saw that Picture, I quickly Went out of the House and Find her.
I search for Her everywhere, and Anywhere and Went also to The Pit. As I approach there Everyone At the Council Was gathered around MinJae.
And My Pack was also There, They were All in a Line. While I just hiding at The Pile Of boxes.
I could Also hear their Conversation from there.
"Yah! Free MinJae! Or else, You will meet my Sharp Jaws". Kai shouted as I quickly Went there To Join them in the Fight, And Its Because Its For MinJae.

"Huh, You are like The lowest And Weakest Pack I have Ever seen. You can't fight us, Not even You aren't complete at all.
And We will still beat you, You are only just.."
"12, But Even though We're 12, We will always be 1". I said as I join the crowd.
"Kris Hyung?!". The Pack was So surprise That I finally Came Back.
"What's up guys?".
I said, While The others jusr gave me an Unexplainable expression.

[EXO POV]

Kris Hyung did Came back, Its Just awhile Ago that He just Left Us,And Now he did came back..