Chapter 21~ Back to being Strangers

[Kai POV]

"I love Kai!". MinJae say, as I heard clearly their Conversation eventhough I was a Bit away from them.
I became Speechless and Couldn't Feel a Thing from my Body after What I just heard.

But then suddenly, MinJae saw me and it make me more Surprise and kind of shock so, I left and ran away as far as I can deep into the woods away from them.

Not trying to look back or trying to think anything about facing MinJae at all.

I mean, What kind of situation is a guy who first confessed to a girl and Got dumped and Now He is loosing his Feelings for the girl and Now The Girl is Getting back On with the boy?

It is so completely complicated If we would rephrase it.

I loved MinJae, But Now.. I can't say and express it. Omo, Did I say Loved?
With 'ed'? Past tense? Did I really let go of her that easily?

I mean, Of course I would. Because I love her that's why I would do something that she would do.

But still as I have said, I am still not In to this right now. I would just give it a step aside for awhile.

[MinJae POV]

He saw me, He saw me, He saw me. And plus He really did Heard it.
How Foolish of me that I would just Be so Clumsy as that.

I should've been more careful but still on the bright side, I have said Confidently without a doubt of what I truly felt now.

Because In the past, I would just hide all the things And Ideas or memories that passed in my head. And I would just keep it Unspoken like Never did it happened like ever in my life.

But still, how about Kai? How would I face him tomorrow? After what he heard, I am sure he ran off and Never did want me literally to see me again.

[The Next day...]

Now I am going to school, No choice but to face this. Since, I am the one who vowed to make bad things right.
And I am seriously going to face this whatever will happen to me.

And So As I entered The Classroom, all 12 of them are Poof! Gone..

Including Kris also, Say Why do I ever think about him again? So Unlucky.

And As I was at my Desk, Waiting for the Teacher instead. Because Surely and Indefinitely None of the Boys would ever talk to me.

But Unexpectedly and Surprisingly, Kris came in.

Everyone then went to silent.

Also me, But completely Ignored him. Because of completely not in the mood to speak with him at all.

But as he goes to an Empty chair Behind me, I suddenly got so pissed off.

Because Last time I know, He was my seatmate. But, Its still Good for me Because That means he knows what I am feeling right now for once in his whole life.

That I am completely Mad and Piss off so bad like hell to him.

And So, I just Ignored him. Which I must get use to do now.

But Later, as I was just catching up a great view and Air at the Rooftop of the school. Kris surprisingly crept Behind me, which makes me the Anger Flowing everywhere to me.

"What, Are you doing here?". I say as I furrow my eyebrows.

"I came to see you, Isn't that obvious?". Kris says sarcastically while he walks towards me.
"Can you please being sarcastic, kris? It really Sickens me a lot, And Certainly, Doesn't amuses me even one bit.". I talk back, Trying to drag him away.