Chapter 41 ♚

Chapter 41♚

Julius♚

"Julius, I want to apologize for messing around with Davis when I knew you were having feelings for me." Sandra apologized to me.

The cops happened to believe Sandra when she told her about the abuse because of the proof and because she was the second girl he had put his hands on. Honestly, I'm glad he was caught and that he can't do this to any girl anymore. I'm still also mad because Sandra put herself into this situation.

"It's okay." I lied.

She gently grabbed my hand and began rubbing it.

"I'm really, really sorry." She stated with a smile on her face.

I pulled my hand back from her.

"I think it's best if you go home." I replied back to her.

She had a confused look on her face.

"But--" She started to say but I cut her off.

"I'm getting pretty tired." I stated fake yawning.

"Oh okay." She said getting off of my couch.

"I called you a cab already." I stated before she could even ask.

She nodded her head and walked over towards the door.

I hurried up to open the door for her. Once the door was open she walked through and turned around to say something to me.

"Julius, I hope this doesn't change anything for us. I still care about you a lot." She said.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Cool." I replied back to her.

"Can I get a hug?" She asked making me sigh.

I leaned down to hug her. When I pulled back she was about to reach up for a kiss but I dodged her.

"Leave please." I mumbled to her lowly.

She gave me a shocked look before it was replaced with an upset look.

"Okay." She mumbled lowly like she was about to cry.

She slowly walked over to the cab and got in.

I slammed my door shut.

I think it's time I focus on my future. I can't let her get in the way of that. That's why I'm considering changing schools. Maybe it's for the better.

***

"Are you sure about that?" Jake questioned me once I told him that I was moving schools.

I nodded my head.

"There has been nothing but drama since I've came here. There's no point in me being here anymore." I explained to him.

Jake shook his head.

"There were also some good times too. There may have been a little drama but everywhere you go there's gonna be some drama. It's life." He told me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I just haven't been around this much drama in a while maybe I'm overreacting." I replied back to him.

"Yeah, just calm down and think about this." Jake told me.

I sat down on the couch.

"I've already thought about it though. There's no point in me being here." I mumbled lowly.

"This is your last year in high school there's really no point in changing schools and you can't switch schools until the end of the term." He reminded me making me groan.

"Damn, I forgot about that." I replied back to him.

He nodded his head and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Good, you have no choice but to stay." He mentioned.

I rolled my eyes.

"I would've been so lonely if you switched back because I currently have no friends." He said making me chuckle.

"Yeah, that's right." I said to him making him playfully punch my arm.

"I think I'm over her." I added in.

"For good?" Jake asked me.

"For good." I said with a head nod.

"I think it's for the best anyways." Jake mentioned making me nod my head in agreement.

"Yeah..."

***

Amber ♚

"Amber, answer the door, I know you're in there!" Sandra snapped from behind my door.

I just stood there staring at the door waiting for her to stop.

Jake called me an hour ago to tell me everything that happened between her and Davis. Honestly, I want to tell her I told her so but I'm not that mean. This wasn't the first time he has put his hands on her and she refuses to listen to anyone else.

"Please open the door." I heard her say making me sigh.

I opened the door to see her nearly in tears.

"Say it." She mumbled.

A smirk appeared on my face.

"I told you so." I said to her.

"I should've listened to you and for not listening to you I'm sorry." She said holding her arms out for me to walk into them.

I rolled my eyes.

"I thought Davis was the only one truly down for you." I said with an attitude.

"Now you know I was lying. I was just talking out my ass and I wanted to make you mad." She explained to me.

"Yeah, okay." I said not believing her.

"Amber, please believe me. Your my best friend and I wouldn't know what to do without you." She cried out grabbing my hand.

I started feeling bad once tears came out of her eyes but what she did is still weighing heavy on my mind.

"Come here." I stated pulling her slightly so she'll come into my house.

I pulled her into me and walked her into the house. I closed the door behind me before leading her to the living room.

"I'm sorry, I really am." She mumbled.

"Stop apologizing." I replied back to her.

Once we reached the living room I sat her on the couch and sat next to her.

"Explain everything to me..."

___________________________

What do you guys think? 🤔

Next chapter is the last chapter...🙃

Comment below

Vote please

follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional💘