Chapter 24 ♚

Chapter 24 ♚

Julius ♚

I watched as she laughed hysterically at my lame animal joke.

"You're so freaking funny." She said making me smile endlessly.

"Thank you very much." I told her sticking a French-fry into my mouth.

I decided to take her to this nearby burger joint. We're eating outside near the beautiful ocean.

I could stare at the beautiful ocean waves for hours but somehow I feel like I can stare at her forever. She's just that beautiful.

"So what made you want to come to sunny California?" She asked me taking a sip out of her strawberry milkshake.

"Well my parents actually had a divorce, it was such a huge mess so I decided to move out here with my aunt and uncle. Things in Pennsylvania were getting to be a little too much for me." I explained to her.

She nodded her head in understanding.

"I can totally relate. My parents got a divorce too. My mom ran off with her boyfriend and left my dad and I here. It was rough at first but soon things started to get better and now my dad's in a new relationship." She explained to me.

"I guess we're a lot alike." I stated making her nod her head.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about what happened between your parents. I hope the situation wasn't too bad." She told me putting her hand on mine.

An electric spark went through my hand making me jolt up.

"Are you okay?" She questioned me.

"No--I'm fine actually. This burger is just really spicy." I lied sitting back in my chair.

"Alright, just making sure." She said looking unconvinced.

"Sooooo, I heard about what happened between you and Amber." I stated trying to change the subject and it worked.

"Yeah, I feel bad about that now and I feel selfish. I wanted her all to myself this week so we could have fun. I mean she is my bestfriend so I thought we were gonna have a little girl outing but then she showed up with Jake. Jake treated us like crap all throughout highschool and for her to show up saying she's in a relationship with him really surprised me. I'm happy for her though even though I don't like who she has chosen to go out with." Sandra explained to me.

She seems like she really cares about Amber and that shows how real their friendship is.

"He may be a bad guy and he may have treated y'all like crap but I can clearly see that he has changed for her. I must admit I was looking at her when I first started working at the garage but he shut that down quick. He really cares about her and probably even loves her. If you don't want to get along with him for your own reasons then fine but just try to get along with him for that fact that he treats your girl nice. I'm not saying be bestfriends with the dude but at least act try to get to know him." I told Sandra.

She nodded her head. "You're right. I'll have to try to get along with him for Sandra's sake but I will never be cool with him like that."

"I understand completely. Trust me you're gonna feel a whole lot better knowing you're on good terms with your bestfriend." I replied back to her.

She smiled at me.

"Hey, you're pretty cool. Maybe we could be friends." She said making me laugh.

"Oh, maybe we could be friends. Girl, get out of here." I said making her bust out laughing.

"I was just playing. You're cool." She stated with a nod.

"And what does you're cool mean?" I questioned her.

"That I can hang with you, you're someone I can take advice from, or you're someone that I should keep around for a while." She said making my heart swell.

I've just met her and I'm already in my feelings. What is going on with me?

"That sounds good." I replied back to her.

"What school are you going to?" Sandra asked taking a bite out of her hamburger.

"Wilmington High." I told her making her gasp.

"That's where we go to school!" She exclaimed with the biggest smile on her face.

"Great, I'll be surrounded by losers." I said making her giggle.

"Whatever, you probably were a loser at your last school." She said sticking her tongue out at me.

"Nah, I was popular and had all the girls." I stated popping my invisible collar.

Sandra rolled her eyes.

"Yeah right, you probably get no girls whatsoever." She said shaking her head.

"Well I got you didn't I?" I asked her sending her a wink.

"Not yet pretty boy, not yet."

___________________________
Chapters will be longer.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 😊❤️