Chapter 17 ♚

Chapter 17 ♚

Amber ♚

"Jake, you have to answer the phone sometime." I stated as we watched his phone vibrate for the hundredth time.

Jake just shrugged his shoulders and buried his head into my pillow.

Jake has been here since yesterday and he has been a emotional wreck. I really do feel sorry for him. His parents don't really care about him at all. I've been doing my best to comfort him but I think he should go back home to spend some time with his parents before they leave. Might as well spend some time with them.

Before the phone went off I quickly grabbed it and ran out of the room.

"What are you doing?" I heard Jake's voice call from behind me as he got out of bed too.

I answered the phone and was met with a high-pitched voice.

"Hello, Jake is that you?" His mother asked.

"No, ma'am it's his girlfriend , Amber, Jake is at my house." I told her running into the bathroom and holding the door shut.

I could feel Jake pushing up against it.

"I didn't know he had a girlfriend..." She stated making me roll my eyes.

She would know if she was around more.

"Well yeah..do you want to speak to him?" I asked her making Jake bang against the door harder.

"Amber, I don't want to talk to her!" He exclaimed clearly angry.

I ignored him.

"Yes please. I feel horrible for what happened when he left." She told me sincerely.

"You're gonna have to come over to my house if you want to speak to him." I told her honestly.

"That would be great. Thank you. Should I come now..or..?" She trailed off.

"You should come tonight for dinner with my mother." I replied back.

"Sounds fun. We'll be there." She said.

We said our goodbyes before we hung up.

I hope she doesn't act stuck up and snotty around my mom because she does not play about that.

I opened the door making Jake fall onto me making me giggle and then I walked past him.

"Where are you going?" He questioned following after me.

"I'm going to tell my mom about the dinner we have tonight." I stated going downstairs.

"What dinner?" He asked confusingly.

"The one I just planned with your parents." I replied back sending him a smile.

He groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He questioned throwing his hands into the air.

"Because I care about you and I want you on good terms with your parents before you leave." I shot back.

***

After I told my mom about Jake's parents coming over for dinner she immediately went downstairs and started cooking. My mom can cook, you'd think she was a chef or something.

I straightened the dress I just put on.

"How do I look?" I turned towards Jake who was focusing on his phone.

He looked up at me and his eyes widen.

"Wow...you look beautiful." He stated getting off of my bed and coming over to me.

I smiled. "Thank you baby." I replied back kissing his cheek.

"You looked fine the way you were before though. You didn't need to change for my parents." He stated wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my shoulder.

My chocolate cheeks heated up.

"I just want to make a good first impression." I stated looking at us both in the mirror.

"You don't need to impress anyone. You're perfect the way you are." He complimented me.

"Enough with the compliments , you're gonna make me melt." I said turning around and facing him.

He laughed. "Can I get a kiss before my parents get here and ruin everything."

I frowned. "No." I replied back trying to walk past him.

He grabbed my waist and quickly pecked my lips.

"Don't ever forget my kiss." He said making me roll my eyes.

I heard the doorbell ringing knocking me off guard.

"That must be them!" I said cheerfully with a smile on my face.

I walked out of my room with Jake following behind me.

"Oh boy."

___________________________
Sorry it's so short. I'm just really tired lol.

How do you guys think the dinner is gonna go?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo.- Msfanfictional 😎