Chapter 23 ♚

Chapter 23 ♚

Sandra ♚

I watched as Jake and Amber played in the water, I could hear her screams of joy from here.

He makes her happy, that's one thing I'll give him credit for. I know she's gonna be spending most of her time with him now. Why would she want to spend all her time with me when she has a boyfriend now?

I sighed before going back into the cabin and sitting on the couch in the living room.

I wanted to spend our last week until school together instead she has been with her boyfriend the entire time. I knew this was gonna happen the second I found out Jake is her boyfriend. I mean I did act pretty crappy towards her when they first came in but I planned this trip for us girls. She could've at least gave me a heads up that she was gonna have him come.

I was knocked back into the real world when I felt the couch sink next to me.

"Hey, I don't think I introduced myself yet." The boy that Amber brought along with her said holding his hand out.

I turned to look at him with a small smile.

He's actually kind of adorable but in a cute way.

I put my small hand in his huge one and nodded my head.

"I'm Sandra." I told him.

"Julius." He replied back showing me his perfect smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Julius." I said to him.

"It's nice to meet you too. I don't know about you but I'm pretty hungry, do you want to go get a bite to eat?" He asked me with a eyebrow raised.

Now that I've noticed I'm practically starving right now.

"Yeah, I'm hungry too." I answer his question.

"Great, lets go." He stated grabbing my hand and pulling me up along with himself.

"Should we let them know we're leaving?" I questioned him looking towards the back door.

"They'll figure it out eventually." He replied back.

I just shrugged my shoulders and followed him out the door.

***

Amber ♚

"Have you thought about what you're gonna do after high school?" I asked Jake as we sat in the sand watching the sunset.

I turned towards him so I could see his reaction to my question.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I've never really thought about it." He replied back honestly.

"Come on, this is our last year of high school, you should at least have thought about it once or twice." I said grabbing his hand.

"Yeah, you're right. I actually think about it a lot. I don't know what I wanna do after high school...maybe college." He stated still staring at the stars.

I grabbed his chin and brought his face down to mine.

"Whatever you do I'll be by your side the entire time." I told him making him smile.

"Alright, enough about me. What are you gonna do after high school?" He asked me wrapping me in his arms.

"Well I've always had a thing for writing, maybe I could go to college and study journalism." I told him honestly.

"Hey, how come I didn't know about this thing you have for writing?" Jake asked rocking me in his arms a little.

"Well you never asked and it's kind of a secret..." I replied back to him.

"Well I'm glad to be the first one to know about this little secret." He whispered and kissed me behind my ear.

My cheeks warmed up.

I grabbed his chin before gently placing my lips on his.

His lips practically melted against mine once he turned the kiss into a French kiss.

"Amber, I love you." Jake said catching me off guard.

"I love you too." I said without any hesitation.

This moment is perfect and our love for each other is mutual. I really do care for him a lot considering a couple of months ago when I couldn't stand his guts.

"It's getting pretty dark out here." I stated seeing that the sun is no longer visible.

"Maybe we should go night swimming..." Jake stated picking me up bridal style once again.

"Uhhhh Jake, it's also pretty cold out here." I told him covering my arms.

"Come on baby, join the wild side." He said with a smirk on his face like before.

I shook my head at him.

"Not again..." I said trying to get out of his arms.

He chuckled as he walked farther into the water.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever I'll swim with you now let go of me." I said realizing what I just said.

"Your wish is my command." He stated before letting go of me feet first.

I looked at him in shock.

"I'm surprised you didn't drop me head first into the water." I said.

"Well last time you said you hated me and I hated hearing that." He replied back running his hand through his hair.

"I love you, now do you like the sound of that?" I questioned him with a smile on my face.

"That sounds amazing."

___________________________
Julius in mm 😍❤️

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️