Chapter 13 ♚

Chapter 13 ♚

Amber ♚

"What are you doing here? I said I would come to you!" I snapped as Jake climbed through my window.

"I'm sorry Ambs I just want to be with you." Jake said coming over to me and grabbing my arms.

I rolled my eyes.

"My mom is gonna be pissed you have to leave." I told him sternly while pointing towards the window.

He sighed before grabbing onto my waist.

"Don't tell me I came up here for no reason. All I wanted to do is spend some time with you since I haven't seen you in over three days." Jake stated giving me his puppy dog eyes.

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Okay but if she catches you don't be surprised when she cusses you out." I informed him before going over to my bed and sitting on it.

"I'm glad you're letting me stay." Jake said before sliding his shoes off and taking his shirt off.

After that he climb into my bed making me gape at how good he looks.

"What? Aren't you gonna get into bed?" He asked me as he propped his arms up behind his head.

I nodded my head.

"Okay just let me change." I replied back before going over to my drawer and pulling out my light pink night gown.

Once I pulled it out I headed towards the door to change in the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Jake asked with his eyebrow raised.

"To change in the bathroom duh." I giggled before waving him off.

"No, let me." He said getting out of the bed and coming over to me.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned looking him up and down.

I don't know why but the way he's looking at me right now is turning me on.

I backed up a little bit when he started getting closer to me. He grabbed my hand pulling me closer to him.

He slowly unbuttoned my red and black flannel revealing my black crop top. After he took my flannel off he lifted the crop top over my head showing him my black lace bra. I quickly put my hand over my chest.

"Stop it. You're perfect." Jake said staring into my eyes making my chocolate cheeks heat up.

He put his hands on mines and removed my hands showing my bra again.

He unzipped my shorts taking them off for me and also revealing my lace panties to match my bra.

I've never been the type to be insecure about anything really because everyone is different but I can't help but to be insecure about all of the scares on my legs. When you're clumsy you tend to get a lot of scares.

I watched as Jake closely look at my legs as he bent down.

"Stop looking at them." I said making him look up at me.

"Why? They're beautiful." He mumbled placing his lips on the scare above my knee. That sent a tingling feeling up my leg.

He placed a kiss on every single scare on my leg and it made me feel so much better.

I giggled as Jake lifted me off of the floor bridle style.

"Let's get you to bed." He mumbled placing a kiss on my shoulder.

I couldn't help but smile uncontrollably.

He laid me in my bed before getting in on the other side.

"My mom is gonna kill me for this." I mumbled while shaking my head.

"Well I guess she'll have to kill us both because it's my fault." Jake stated looking down at me with his hand against my cheek.

"Jake I love being around you." I confessed staring into his big brown eyes.

"I love being around you too that's why I was so upset when you told me I wouldn't be able to see you for two weeks. Being alone for three days really sucked." He told me while rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

I smiled at him sweetly as we stared at each other in silent for a couple of minutes.

"Let's just hope she doesn't catches you in my room." I said.

"Yeah." Jake replied back before leaning down to kiss me on the lips.

___________________________
They are so cute 😍

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️