Chapter 40 ♚

Chapter 40♚

Sandra♚

"I told you I didn't know that he was gonna beat the crap out of you!" I snapped at Davis who's currently holding ice up to his face.

I was nice enough to come over and see if he's alright but all he's doing is yelling at me.

"You had to have known." He stated giving me a look.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well I knew that he was gonna get mad about me being around you but I didn't know he was gonna hurt you for it." I explained to him.

He shook his head before looking at me with a dumb look.

"I should slap the fuck out of you. You're the reason I'm in this situation now." He grumbled getting up off his spot from the couch.

I slowly start to back up.

"But I didn't know he was gonna hit you..." I mumbled lowly with wide eyes.

I could see the anger forming in his eyes just like the old days. I thought he changed. He told me he changed. Now I can see that I've probably made the worst decision.

"Come here!" He barked now running towards me.

I turned around and tried to run but I didn't realize that I was backing myself into a corner so I'm trapped.

"Please, don't hurt me!" I shouted holding my hands up in front of me.

I could feel Davis grabbing onto my arms roughly as I closed my eyes. I don't want to see the look in his eyes as he put his hands on me.

He shook me before pushing me roughly against the wall.

"That's what I get for messing with dirty ass hoes like you!"He yelled sending a punch to my head.

I could feel all the blood rushing in my head.

"Stop!"I yelled blocking the next hit he's gonna send to my stomach.

By now I had my eyes open and I began dodging his hits but that only mad him madder.

"Come here, bitch." He barked grabbing me by my hair and dragging me up the stairs.

I groaned as I can feel some of my hair coming out.

Once we made it upstairs he dragged me to his bedroom.

"You're gonna pay for getting me in trouble." He said taking my pants off.

My eyes almost bulged out of my eyes when I realized what he meant.

As soon as he took my pants off I kicked him in his balls. He groaned leaning over and giving me time to run away.

I made sure to hit him in the head with a baseball bat as I ran past him. After that I took off down the stairs and out the door. I don't even care that all I have on are underwear, I just have to go and fast.

The bad thing about this is that I live no where near him so I'll have to go to someone's house I know who lives nearby him and that's Julius. He's so pissed at me so I'm sort of hesitant about going to his place. I feel really guilty though. I just ditched Julius for Davis and now I look stupid.

It took me about ten minutes to get to Julius's house because I sprinted here.

I knocked on his door several times before he opened it.

"Who's a--" He started to say but stopped once he seen me.

I just remained silent as I looked at him.

"What happened?" He asked with a tense look on his face.

"Davis, that's what happened. You can say I told you so." I replied back to him.

"Come in, I have some clothes you can borrow. After that you can tell me everything." He stated opening his door wide.

I nodded my head and walking into his house.

***

"What did he do to you and don't leave anything out." Julius asked with a very serious face.

"Well he was pretty pissed off about what you did so he was yelling at me about it at first. He said that he could just slap me and that's when he got up and started walking towards me. I was scared of course so I backed up but I didn't realize I was backing up into a corner. He started running towards me then I was about to run but I was stuck in the corner. He kicked me a few times and punched me but then he dragged me upstairs to his bedroom. He was gon--" I explained to him before I had to stop.

A few tears fell out of my eyes making me wipe them.

"He was gonna rape you wasn't he?" Julius said with an angry look in his eye.

I nodded my head in confirmation.

"What the hell is wrong with this guy? I knew you should have not been around him. You need to tell someone." Julius said to me.

"But who's gonna believe me? He's captain of the football team and everyone loves him." I replied back to Julius.

Julius shook his head.

"There has to be someone who's going to believe you. Come on, we're going to the police station now." Julius stated getting off of the couch.

I nodded my head and followed after him.

***

"Hello ma'am, how may I help?" The first police I could grab asked.

Julius gently squeezed my hand in reassurance.

"I would like to file a police report on Davis McNeal for abuse."

_______________________________________________

What do you guys think? 😕

Comment below

Vote please

follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional🤗❤️