Chapter 31 ♚

Chapter 31 ♚

Jake ♚

"Casey, please talk to me!" I begged outside of the girl's bathroom.

Seeing Casey here was a complete shock. I never thought I would see her again.

"No, Jake, just leave." She replied back making me bang my hand against the door.

Too bad she locked the door or else I would've just went in there.

"I've missed you so much, Casey. Why didn't you bother contacting me?" I questioned her with my face scrunched up.

I stopped banging on the door and just stood there waiting for a answer.

She didn't reply back but the door cracked open a little.

"My dad wouldn't let me and dealing with you and my dad was just too much." She replied back to me wiping the tears that slid down her eye.

Casey and I have history. We use to date about a year ago and things didn't work out so well. Casey's dad refused to let us date because of my reputation and plus her parents hate mine. Honestly, the situation has nothing to do with us but her parents decided to take their anger out on me and moved her away. Casey and I loved each other so much so at first she refused to go with him but the next thing I know they're gone and I was stuck here alone.

"What happened? Did your dad make you leave or...?" I started to say.

"I left on my own. I couldn't deal with it and my father was driving me crazy. I had to make a decision and I guess you could care less about me now. You have a girlfriend and some new friends." She stated making me remember why I even came to the diner in the first place.

"Shit." I mumbled lowly.

Amber must've left after I ran off, she's probably upset right now.

"I have to go but please call me. My number's still the same." I said before running off.

I have to get over to Amber's place now.

***
When I arrived at Amber's house I knocked on the door.

I stood there for a couple of minutes and no one answered.

"Amber, I know you're in there." I said knocking on the door harder then before.

I heard a noise coming from the inside of the house letting me know someone was inside.

"Amber, please baby, open up the door." I begged knocking on the door.

In the middle of me knocking the door slammed open.

"What do you want?" Amber asked me looking pissed off.

She does look really attractive when she's mad.

"Um can I come in?" I asked her.

"Nope." She replied back trying to close the door but I put my foot in the tiny space before she could slam the door close.

I opened the door gently pushing her back and then closed the door.

"Jake, leav--" she started to say before I pulled her into me and kissed her.

"You want me to do what?" I asked her with a smile on my face as I pecked her lips.

"Leave me alone." She stated pushing me back.

"Sorry baby, no can do." I replied back to her picking her up so her legs are around my waist.

Our lips moved in motion as I refused to pull away.

"Stop it." She mumbled smacking my back.

I didn't listen as I continued kissing her.

"Jake, stop it!" She said pushing me back a little and making me look up at her in shock.

"What." I said rubbing my hands over my face.

She got down and walked away from me.

"You know what." She replied back rolling her eyes.

"Are you mad because of what happened earlier? Well baby I'm sorry. I haven't seen her since last year, I was just a little surprised and the way we ended things was horrible." I explained to her.

"Who was she?" Amber questioned with her hands on her hips.

"She's my ex. Her parents didn't like me so they moved her away from me and I guess they moved back." I told her honestly.

Amber stood there like she was deep in thought.

"Don't tell me you still have feelings for her?" She asked me making me give her a confused look.

"What? No. I'm completely over her. The only person on my mind is you and you only." I confirmed wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Are you sure because you can go back to Snow White if you want to? It wouldn't hurt my chocolate self none." She replied back to me making me laugh.

"I love you and I only want you plus I've got a slight addiction to chocolate." I told her kissing her forehead.

"Good, keep it that way." She stated making me shake my head.

"It will always be that way." I said before kissing her on the lips.

___________________________
Casey in mm❤️

Do you guys think Casey's gonna be a problem in the future?

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️