Chapter 15 ♚

Chapter 15 ♚

Amber ♚

"I knew I shouldn't have let you stay here." I groaned as I mopped up the last of the eggs on the floor.

"Hey, you're the one who let me stay." Jake reminded me rinsing off the towel.

I rolled my eyes before putting up the mop.

After an hour of cleaning the kitchen up we're finally finished. My mom walked in on us kissing and she went crazy. She yelled at me for letting him stay the night and she yelled at me for practically destroying her kitchen. I can honestly say that I did deserve it. For punishment I got another week of being grounded. I would be surprise if she lets me go to the cabin at the end of summer. I'm gonna be in the house for a while.

"I guess I'll see you after I get off of punishment." I said turning around to see Jake standing a inch away from me.

"Yeah, I guess I'll see you." He replied back looking down at me.

I nodded my head before putting on my pouty lips.

"I'm gonna miss you. I guess this is what I get for having you spend the night." I sighed before putting my arms around his waist considering he's like a giant compared to me.

I refuse to lie to my mom so when she asked if he had stayed the night, I told the truth.

"I'm gonna miss you too my little chocolate drop." Jake said embracing me in his arms.

He kissed my forehead before kissing my lips and leaving.

These two weeks without him are gonna be hell but at least my mom is still letting me call people. We'll be able to talk on the phone but we aren't allowed to see each other.

I sat in the living room staring into space when I heard my mom calling my name. Purposely I ignored her and just laid down on the couch. I could hear her voice coming closer as I pretend to be sleep.

"Amber, I know you're awake!" My mom yelled making me open my eyes.

"What do you want?" I snapped sitting up.

"Who are you talking to like that?" She asked giving me a look.

"What do you want?" I asked softly this time.

She nodded her head. "I thought so. I just wanted you to explain what has been going on with you lately? You have been acting weird and you've never been the type to hide boys in the house." My mom explained to me making me shrug.

"There's nothing wrong with me. I was just bored and I needed company." I replied back crossing my arms over my chest.

My mom came over and sat next to me on the couch.

"Don't tell me that little white boy is changing you. Now I know them white boys can be crazy nowadays." She said actually concerned.

"Are you serious? He's not changing me at all. I really like him and he's a sweet boy. So you don't have to worry about him changing me at all." I assured her grabbing her hand.

She nodded her head. "Okay good. We didn't really meet in a good way so I had to make sure. Maybe one day he can come over for dinner so I can really get to know him." My mom stated making my eyes light up.

"Really? That would be great!" I exclaimed jumping up.

My mom laughed. "Calm down baby and yes, I mean it."

I pulled her into a hug. "Thank you mom!"

Even though they didn't really meet well I'm glad that she's willing to get to know him. I just hope that she won't be so hard on him if she does meet him.

"You're welcome now let's have some mother and daughter time." She said referring to watching movies and eating junk food like we use to do.

I nodded my head in agreement and smiled.

***
"Guess what?" Jake asked as I answered the phone at two in the morning.

"What? Do you know what time it is?" I questioned him.

"Sorry about that. I'm just excited because my parents are coming back tomorrow night!" Jake exclaimed through the phone.

I smiled as I could tell how happy this made him.

"That's great baby! I'm so happy they're finally coming back. Maybe y'all could have some family time y'know?" I replied back happily.

"Yeah. I haven't seen them in over a month so I hope things go well." He told me making me drop my phone in shock.

His parents left him home alone for a month by his self.. What kind of parents are they?

I could hear Jake yelling through the phone so I hurried and picked it back up.

"Sorry about that. I'm just stuck at the part where you said they've been gone for over a month." I stated unable to say much.

"I know it's been along time but they're still my parents. They still love me and that's all that matters." Jake assured me.

"Yeah that's all that matters..."

___________________________
Holy crap. Jake has some bad parents..

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💕