Chapter 9 ♚

Chapter 9 ♚

Amber ♚

I can't help but stare at Jake as he worked underneath one of the cars.

For some odd reason I'm extremely attracted to him and I can't control it at all. Just the way he looks at me makes me wanna melt and disappear. We made out yesterday and I can't help but want to feel his lips on mine again.

I chewed on my bottom lip as he flexed his muscles. It's like since he has been working here I've been getting to see him shirtless quite often.

"Amber!" My uncle yelled throwing me off guard.

"Huh what?" I asked turning around to face him.

"I'm gonna be gone for a little bit so I'll need you and Jake to lock up. Jake is gonna drive you home." My uncle informed me before grabbing his keys and leaving.

I nodded my head and slowly turned back around. I nearly jumped out of my shorts when I seen Jake standing close to me.

"I guess it's just you and me huh?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

He's so close I can feel the heat radiating off of his body.

"Yeah..." I said slowly backing up a bit.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked chuckling a little.

"Nowhere." I whispered like a little kid.

He kneeled down so we're face to face and he kissed me on the lips gently before kissing me again roughly.

I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted my legs so they're around his waist as we back up to go over to the counters. He placed me on the counter gently refusing to stop kissing me.

He then began to start kissing and sucking on my neck leaving hickeys on my soft brown skin.

I have yet to experience anything like this with a boy so this is all new to me.

"Say you want me." He groaned against my neck.

I shook my head. "No." I moaned out barely able to get it out.

He let out another groan before biting my neck making me let out a small shriek.

I moaned before bringing his lips up to mine again.

"I want you." I mumbled against his lips.

Once I said that his hands found their way to pants unbuttoning them.

I grip his chest feeling every single muscle before taking ahold of his belt.

He lifted my shirt up starting to kiss on my belly and down making me feel incredible. As soon as he got to my underwear he stopped and he walked away.

I sighed before slamming my hands down on the counters next to me.

"Where are you going!?" I asked angrily.

He turned around and chuckled as he watched me buttoned my pants back up and fix my shirt.

"I just proved a point." He stated with a smirk on his face.

"What point?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I just proved that you want me as much as I want you and that there's something there. There's a spark." Jake explained to me making me sigh.

"Look even if we were to date it wouldn't go well at all." I told him.

He gave me a confused look.

"Why not?" He asked.

I walked over to him and stood in front of his face.

"Don't act like you don't see it." I said shaking my head.

"What?" He asked actually confused.

I pointed between me and him. "This would never work because we're two different races. I don't have a problem with it but my mother will. My mom's not a racist but she's gonna act a fool if I come home with a white boy." I told him honestly seeing the look in his eyes almost made my heart break.

"I don't see anything wrong with us dating. As long as I'm with who I wanna be with then everything's fine. Maybe your mother needs to just open up to new things." He told me calmly before trying to walk away.

I grabbed his arm pulling him back and hugging him.

"It's gonna be okay white boy." I joked to lighten the mood.

He grabbed on tighter to my waist as he buried his head in my shoulder.

"Hopefully chocolate drop."

___________________________
Comment your thoughts 😍🍫

Sorry if I'm not writing as much I have school to worry about.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️