Chapter 1 ♚

Chapter 1 ♚

Amber ♚

"You're such a bitch!" Jake yelled throwing his hands up in the air frustrated.

I raised a perfectly arched eyebrow as I was taken back at him calling me the B word.

"Well maybe you should watch where the hell your going next time!" I snapped back as I looked at the dent in the back of my mom's car.

I was just driving down the street minding my own business when Jake's all black Ferrari crashed into mines from the side. For such a expensive car you would think that he would be more careful with it.

Jack smacked his lips in anger as he pulled out his insurance card and handed it to me.

"Here take my insurance card , you obviously need it more than me." He laughed looking me up and down.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked with my hands on my hips.

He laughed and shook his head.

I pushed him roughly as a tear came out of my eye.

"You're so fucking rude." I snapped snatching the card out of his hand.

I looked down trying to hold in my tears as I ran off.

"Wait I didn't mean that!" He called from behind me

"You're a fucking jerk. Don't ever talk to me again." I yelled angrily running away.

I didn't brother waiting for them to take my mom's car I just left.

I use to like Jake until he turned into this bad boy trying to impress everyone.

___________________________
Amber in mm 😍💖

This is just a filler btw.

What do you guys think?
Comment and let me know.
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 💕