Chapter 35 ♚

Chapter 35 ♚

Jake ♚

I can't believe Amber would keep something like that from me. I mean she has done a couple of sneaky things to keep her mom from catching us but she hasn't done anything like this to me. I don't think I could ever trust her again and I don't want to be with someone I can't trust, that's one of the main things you have to have in a relationship.

After figuring out what Amber was hiding from me I needed sometime to think so I just decided to go home. I lied and told the office people that I was sick and they let me go home.

My parents are never around so they're use to just letting me leave whenever I want to. They probably feel sorry for me but I guess that's a good thing.

After I came home I just decided to lay down and think about everything.

Casey being pregnant explained a lot. I didn't even get to see her before she left and her father couldn't stand me. He probably knew that I got her pregnant and took her away from me. So really I shouldn't even be avoiding her. I wasn't there by her side when she was pregnant so I should be there for her now. 

Without another thought I grabbed my phone and called Casey.

She picked up on the third ring.

"What do you want? I'm in school right now." She said slightly angry.

"I just want to talk. Come to my house after school." I told her.

"Okay." She said before hanging up the phone.

I sighed setting my phone back down on the table.

She probably thinks I ignored her texts when really Amber deleted them. I can't believe she would do something like that. I deserve to know that my baby was aborted even if it would upset me. I would never do anything like this to her.

It took a couple of hours but soon I heard a knock on my door. I looked out the peephole to see Casey standing there.

I opened the door and gestured for her to come in.

"What do you want to talk about?" She questioned rolling her eyes at me.

"I want to talk about the abortion." I mentioned to her.

"Oh so now you want to talk about it?" She asked with a fake laugh.

"Yeah, Amber, deleted your messages so I didn't see them. I confronted her and she finally told me." I explained to her.

She shook her head. "Seems like something she would do. You know people like her are really sneaky." She retorted.

My eyebrow instantly raised.

"What do you mean people like her?" I asked her.

"Black people. They're always being sneaky, hiding and stealing shit." She said so bitterly making me shake my head.

I shook my head.

"She's not sneaky and it has nothing to do with her skin color. She was just trying to protect my feelings. She has a good heart and she has never done anything like this before. My relationship with her was  a hell of a lot better then mine was with you. You manipulated me and always lied. If you were really pregnant then how come you didn't tell me first? I was the father wasn't I?" I questioning her.

She gave me one look and then busted into tears.

I use to fall for it. Every time she would cry I would grab her into my hands and say that everything is okay but things aren't okay because she lied. This isn't the first time she has lied about something major.

"I just want you to be mine again. I missed you so much while I was gone." She cried wiping her face.

I shook my head.

"So you lied about being pregnant?" I questioned her.

"No, I was pregnant but I wasn't pregnant by you." She let slip out of her mouth.

She held her hand over her mouth in shock.

"Jake, I di--" She started to say.

"Get out now!" I yelled pointing towards the door.

"No, I'm not leaving!" She yelled back.

"Casey, leave now." I repeated through gritted teeth.

"No." She said crossing her arms over chest.

I sighed before picking her up and putting her over my shoulder.

She instantly started hitting my back and kicking me but I continued to carry her out of my house.

Once I sat her in front of my door I didn't hesitate to slam the door in her face.

No one wants to tell me the truth anymore. I'm tired of everyone lying to me about stupid stuff.

__________________________________________________

Sorry it's so short.

What do you guys think?

Comment below

vote please

follow also

Xoxo - msfanfictional