Chapter 14 ♚

Chapter 14 ♚

Jake ♚

I stared down at Amber while she slept.

Damn she's so beautiful. I think I've always had a secret crush on her but I didn't want to admit it myself until we both started working at the garage together. I can feel myself slowly falling for her and we haven't even been together that long.

"What are you staring at?" She asked opening her eyes.

"You. You're really beautiful." I told her kissing her cheek gently.

The biggest smile rises on her face making me smile too.

"Thank you." She replied back.

"Now you might want to brush your teeth because you have crazy morning breath." I joked making it seem like I am fanning her breath away from my face.

She giggled. "Well maybe if you weren't laying on top of me I could've been got up and did that." She said making me move from on top of her.

"Go on." I said once she got up.

I smacked her butt as she began to walk out of the room.

She giggled again. I love making her giggle and smile. It's like magic to my ears.

"Your breath didn't smell all that good either." She replied back.

I heard the water turn on in the bathroom.

"Well I'm leaving in a little bit to go home before work but I should be back later." I told her.

"Awww I don't want you to leave." I heard her pouting.

I got up and went into the bathroom.

"I'll be back later. I won't be gone that long." I told her coming up behind her and wrapping my arm around her waist.

She nodded her head in agreement as she finished brushing her teeth.

"Can't you miss one day at the garage?" She asked poking her lips out.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know. I'll call and see." I replied back actually thinking about skipping out on work.

She smiled warming my heart.

"Yay. Now what do you want for breakfast?" She asked me walking out of the bathroom.

I followed behind her as she showed me to their kitchen.

"I don't know. Cereal would be just fine." I replied back.

"No. I'm just gonna cook you something." She stated making me sit on the bar stool against the counter and then began fishing stuff out of the cabinets.

"Oh. You actually know how to cook?"
I asked her with a silly grin on my face.

She rolled her eyes. "Yes I know how to cook boy!" She snapped laying out ingredients.

I laughed. "Well show me what you got girl." I challenged her standing up and coming behind the counter.

"You can cook?" She asked me with a shocked look on her face.

I nodded my head. "I mean when you're always alone at home you have to learn how to cook for yourself." I confirmed.

"Okay let's get cooking." She said getting out pans.

***

"Um Amber I think I got something in your hair...." I said looking at her hair like there was actually something in it but truly there's nothing in it.

"What?" She asked panicking.

"This." I stated cracking a egg on top of her head.

She look at me with wide eyes before letting out a groan.

"Why!" She cried out rubbing the egg onto her hand.

"Oh don't worry baby. I'll help you wash your hair." I said trying to hold in my laugher.

She mean mugged me.

"Well there's something on your face....here!" She shouted throwing the egg yolk on my face.

I scrunched up my face as the gooey substance fell on my bare chest.

"Oh it's on now!" I yelled picking up another egg and throwing it at her.

It landed on her chest making me laugh.

She didn't hesitate to pick up another egg and throw it at me making it land on my shoulder.

She thought that was funny as she held her hand over her mouth giggling.

It didn't take long before we started throwing food all over ourselves making a complete mess but we didn't mind because we're having so much fun.

"Look at your chest." Amber giggled pointing to my chest.

I looked down to see a mix up of eggs, slimy bacon, and some of the pancake batter on my chest.

I laughed right along with her.

"Your lips look extra greasy there." I said playing with her lips.

I smeared bacon all over her face.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever meanie." She said sticking her tongue out at me.

I found that very adorable and I couldn't help but pull her to me and kiss her on the lips.

"Yum taste just like bacon." I said making her giggle.

Someone cleared their throat causing us to look towards the entrance of the kitchen.

"Mom!" Amber shouted pushing me away from her.

___________________________
Amber in mm 😍😘

Sorry for taking too long to update. School has been killing me.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💋