Chapter 5 ♚

Chapter 5 ♚

Jake ♚

"Please don't tell anyone about this!" I begged Amber for the fourth time today.

"No! You've embarrassed me enough this year and now I have something on you." She replied back with a smirk on her face.

"Listen I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass now will you keep this between us?" I asked her giving her my puppy dog eyes that I know no one can resist.

She crossed her arms over her chest before rolling her eyes.

"Ugh fine but you have to promise me you'll stop making fun of me." She told me with a sad look on her face.

Her sad face almost made me wanna hug her. I didn't know that my jokes were bothering her as much as they did.

"I promise. Let's shake on it." I said holding out my hand.

She scrunched up her face as she looked down at my hand making me look at it too. It had a bunch of oil on it I didn't even notice.

"Oops sorry." I mumbled wiping my hand off on my dirty wife beater and holding my hand out again.

She reluctantly shook it and I gave her a smile.

"Okay buddy now let's get to work. Hand me that wrench." I told her pointing to the wrench.

"Um your super close to it how about you get it?" She asked looking at me like I was dumb.

I chuckled. "I asked you to get it though."

She groaned before leaning over and grabbing it.

I couldn't help but look at her butt when she bent over. I have a urge to smack it and grab it but I ignored it.

"Here!" I heard her raise her voice slightly.

I must've been in a daze because I didn't notice that she's fully standing up.

"Sorry." I mumbled awkwardly before taking the wrench and going back to working on the part I was previously working on.

"Try not to stare at my butt so hard next time." I heard her say before giggling.

***

"Okay guys I've think you've done enough today. You can both go." Marcus told us making me sigh in relief.

Working here wasn't that bad but it's not what I planned on doing all summer. I'd rather be on a beach with some hot girls rubbing sun tan lotion all over my body.

I washed my hands off before preparing to leave.

"Uncle Marcus my mom doesn't get off until seven though." Amber told Marcus.

"I have to close up but I'm pretty sure Jake would love to give you a ride." Marcus mentioned as he looked over at me.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Sure, I'll give you a ride. Just let me grab my tools and then we can head off." I told Amber who looked like she'd rather walk then be in the car with me.

"Fine." She mumbled as she headed outside.

I quickly grabbed my tools not wanting to keep a already irritated Amber waiting.

When I came outside she was already leaning against my 2015 McLaren 650s.

I unlocked the doors so both her and I could get into the car. Once we were both in safely I pulled off.

"You're so damn lucky." I heard her say from the passenger side.

"What?" I asked wanting to hear her say it again.

"You're so damn lucky. I wish I could just have nice clothes and a brand new car handed to me." She explained to me making me feel bad.

"Well I can't help that my family has it like that. I may have nice clothes and a brand new car but there's a lot that I don't have." I mentioned to her making her smack her lips.

"What could you possibly not have? You're just a spoiled ass rich kid!" She spat out making me take my eyes off the road for a second and put them on her.

"How about a family that actually cares about me. How about friends that I know will actually have my back? What about anyone that actually gives a damn about me. Trust me I'd take someone who actually cares about me over money any day." I told her with watery eyes.

Money isn't everything.

We stayed silent the entire ride other than her telling me where she lived.

After half a hour we pulled up to her house.

"Jake I'm really sorry." Amber said taking my hand and holding it.

I don't know what it was but I felt something deep in the pit of my stomach.

"It's fine." I mumbled turning to look at her.

She nodded her head and unexpectedly she pulled me in for a hug.

It took me a couple of seconds but I hugged her back.

The hug was really nice and comforting.

"Bye." I heard her say before releasing from the hug , opening the door , and getting out.

I simply nodded my head and watched her walk up to her front door.

I waited until she got into the house safely before pulling off.

For the second time this week Amber stayed on my mind.

___________________________
Jake in mm 😍😩

Do you guys feel sorry for Jake?
Do you think Jake and Amber's relationship will change?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️