Chapter 8 ♚

Chapter 8 ♚

Jake ♚

Three days later...

This can't be happening.

I actually find Amber attractive and we almost kissed a couple of days ago. God I wanted to kiss her so bad. It's like every time I see her I get this weird feeling in my stomach , I can't talk correctly , and I turn red. It's like I can't control myself.

"Jake what are you looking at?" Amber asked me knocking me out of my thoughts.

I didn't even notice that I was staring at her until now.

"You." I replied back honestly.

She gave me this adorable smile before giggling. "Why?" She asked with a grin.

"I don't know you're cute." I said without thinking and turning a light pink.

Here we go again.

"What's going on with you lately? You've been giving me compliments for the past few days." Amber asked seriously walking over to me.

"Look I'm gonna be honest with you. I really really like you but I don't want to." I told her honestly letting out a sigh of relief.

"Well why don't you want to like me?" She questioned clearly offended.

"Because you use to be a stuck up bitch and now you're sweet , kind , and actually nice to me." I explained to her.

She rolled her eyes.

"I'm a stuck up bitch? I wasn't the one running around like I'm the richest person alive and better than everyone!" She snapped getting in my face.

"Woah calm down." I said gently putting my hands on her waist.

"Don't touch me." She growled giving me the sexiest mean face ever.

"You're really hot when you're mad." I said putting a smirk on my face.

She shook her head.

"Whatever. Let's get back to work before my uncle shows up." She stated pushing my arms and turning around quickly.

"Wait no." I said pulling her back towards me.

We're now body to body.

"What do you want?" She asked turning her head up towards me.

I didn't reply back as I leaned down and gently kissed her lips.

I have to say that this is the best kiss I've ever had with any female and something definitely sparked.

I turned the rest of her body towards me as it soon turned into a make out session. I'm surprised she's even letting me kiss her. I roughly grabbed her butt making her moan into my ear.

She was the first one to pull back.

She gave me a surprised look as she moved her fingers over her mouth.

"Don't ever do that again." She said slowly before turning around and walking away.

"Didn't you feel it too?" I asked her making her turn around for a second.

"Feel what? I didn't feel anything now let's get back to work." She lied through her teeth before walking out of the room.

She's just in denial. She knows she wants me. I'm gonna make her want me.

I'm gonna have Amber begging on her knees to be with me. Just watch.

___________________________
Short I know but longer chapters will come.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 🌹