Chapter 27 ♚

Chapter 27 ♚

Amber ♚

I felt someone tap me on my head repeatedly.

"Stopppppp!" I said turning over in my bed.

"Honey, it's the first day of school! Get up!" My mom snapped smacking my thigh.

I groaned before waking up and stretching.

"Already?" I asked her shaking my head.

Just the day before yesterday I was up at the cabin with Jake, Julius, and Sandra now I'm back at home.

She nodded her head. "Yeah, breakfast will be downstairs and you have an hour and a half to get to school." My mom told me before marching out of my room.

First day of my last year of high school, just great.

I got out of my bed to pick out the best outfit I could fine.

Now that I think about it I haven't been shopping in a while, it's time for some new clothes.

Once I was finished picking out a cute outfit I went to take a quick shower. After my shower, I got dressed , and made sure I put on my fragrances I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

I sat at the counter and my mom brought a big plate of pancakes, sausages, bacon, eggs, and grits.

"Jake's outside waiting for you so hurry up and eat." She stated waving me off.

I nodded my head and began to devour my food.

After ten minutes or so eating I finished my food, I grabbed my bag, and I went outside to see Jake sitting in his car.

"Good morning, baby." He said kissing me on the lips as he got out of his car.

I gave him a sweet smile before wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Good morning, are you ready for our first day of school?" I questioned him.

He nodded his head.

"Of course, I'm just happy I get to start it with you." He replied back.

I giggled. "Lets go then."

He walked me over to the passenger door and opened it for me. "Thank you."

"You're welcome my lady." He said before hurrying over to the other side and getting into the car.

After buckling our seat belts we made our way towards the school.

***

"Do you have your schedule already?" Jake questioned as he opened the passenger door for me.

I shook my head. "I have to go to the office first."

"Alright, I'll walk you there." he said grabbing onto my hand and interlocking our fingers.

He gently kissed the back of my hand making me smile.

We walked into the school and it's like once we did everyone's eyes were on us. It didn't bother me much but I could tell by Jake's face that it bothered him a little bit. I just shrugged it off and continued to walk to the office. Once we reached the office, I went inside and I got my schedule. Jake just stood there with a blank face.

"Are you alright?" I asked Jake once I came out with my schedule.

A smile rose upon his face and he nodded. "I'm fine. What's your first class?" He asked grabbing my schedule.

He compared our schedules before handing me back mine.

"We have Lunch and PE together. This is gonna be great!" He exclaimed wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Ewww, I'm practically gonna be seeing you all day considering we only have four classes this term." I told him making him frown.

"Yeah right, you were probably hoping we had all the same classes." he replied back making that face.

I giggled. "You're right."

He chuckled and we stopped once we bumped into Sandra and Julius.

"Hey girl." I said greeting Sandra with a hug.

"Hey, I was just showing this big head around." Sandra mumbled rolling her eyes at Julius.

I chuckled.

"Don't act like you didn't like my company." He retorted shaking hands with Jake.

She shook her head. "Whatever creep, go in there and get your schedule." She told him pointing to the office.

He did what he was told and walked into the office.

"I'm gonna tell you the truth, Amber, because you're my friend. You guys probably haven't even been in the school for more than ten minutes but people have been talking about y'all like nuts. I walked pass this group of white girls and they were talking smack like how you shouldn't be with Jake." Sandra explained to me.

I shook my head before holding my head down.

"I knew people were gonna talk about us..." I mentioned lowly.

I hate being the center of attention rather it's for something good or bad, attention just isn't for me. I'm use to being the girl no one notices.

Jake grabbed my hand gently and held onto it.

"It doesn't matter what some white skanks are saying about you. All that matters is that you know that I love you. I'm gonna be honest, it did feel really weird being stared at when I walked into the school but I just shrugged it off. People are always gonna have their opinions about something that has nothing to do with them, we don't have to care and show them any attention because of it." Jake stated making me feel a hundred percent better.

"Thank you for that." I replied back to him.

He kissed my cheek gently. "You and me against the world, okay?" he asked putting his forehead on mine.

I nodded my head. "You and me against the world."

___________________________

They are so cute! 😍

What do you guys think?

comment below

vote please.

comment vote follow

xoxo - msfanfictional ❤️