Chapter 25 ♚

Chapter 25 ♚

Amber ♚

Jake and I turned our heads towards the door when we saw Sandra and Julius come in laughing.

"Where did you two go?" I asked winking at Jake.

I told him Sandra and Julius would be a perfect match.

"We just went down to the burger place down there." Julius said pointing his thumb towards the door.

"Oh cool." I replied back.

I watched as Julius gave Sandra a little push and he cleared his throat.

"Um Amber, can I talk to you in private?" She questioned me.

I nodded my head and we both walked out onto the patio.

"What's up?" I asked her leaning against the railing and facing her.

"I just wanted to apologize for how I was acting the other day. I shouldn't have gotten so mad about him being here. He's your boyfriend and there's nothing I can do about it. I was just surprised that's all and I wanted this weekend a girl's weekend like the ones in the past. I'll act somewhat nice to him when he's around but I'm not making any promises." She explained to me.

I nodded my head in understanding.

"I accept your apology. If I knew you felt like that I wouldn't have invited Jake at all. I'm sorry for not telling you about him until now I know I was wrong for doing that." I apologized to her.

She smiled at me. "It's alright, I'm happy at least one of us are in a relationship." She stated.

"Speaking of relationships...what's going on between you and Julius." I asked playfully wiggling my eyebrows.

She smiled wide before letting out a giggle.

"Okay, now I know something happened." I said coming over to her.

"Nothing happened really. We just talked and he made me view the situation different. He's really cool and I can see him being one of my close friends." She explained to me.

"Close friends? Nah, y'all belong together." I replied back to her.

She playfully rolled her eyes and waved me off.

"It's not even like that. I mean he's cute and all but he might not be the relationship type of person." She said to me.

"Oh trust me, if he finds the right one to settle down with he will. He's just waiting for the perfect girl to scoop him up." I said nudging her.

"Is that the reason you brought him with you?" She questioned with her eyebrow raised.

"Well that's one of the reasons, he actually wanted to go and he didn't even know about you until now basically." I assured her.

"Good, because I don't want you ruining my chances of being with him by telling him some of my embarrassing stories." She said making me chuckle.

"So does that mean you'll think about being with him?" I asked her with a grin on my face.

"Geez, calm down. I just met the guy." She said making me laugh.

I guess that's a yes.

"In a couple of weeks you two are gonna be crazy for each other watch." I assured her with a head nod.

"Whatever." She said giggling.

We both turned around when we heard the door open to the patio.

"Did you guys make up yet?" Jake asked sticking his head out.

"Yeah, we did." I said laughing.

He smiled at me before him and Julius came out to join us.

"We're cool now." Jake asked holding his hand out for Sandra.

"Yeah." She replied back shaking his hand.

I smiled at the small moment before Jake came over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

Julius stood on the other side of Sandra and couldn't take his eyes off of her. I gestured for Sandra to look at him. She turned her head and smiled big at him.

"They are too cute." I said making both Jake and I laugh.

"Yeah but you know who's even cuter...you." He said kissing my cheek.

"Really corny but I'll take it." I said making him laugh.

He turned my head slightly so i was looking at him before placing his lips on mine.

"Can you guys believe that this is our last year of highschool? I still feel like a freshman." Sandra stated staring out at the ocean.

"I can't believe it either." I mumbled holding on tightly to Jake's hand.

"Honestly, I'm gonna miss high school. I've had so many memories. I was a pretty crazy boy." Julius said making me shake my head.

"You seem like the wild type." We heard Sandra say under her breath.

"Trust me, those days are over." He assured her coming up behind her.

"I hope so." She replied back.

There goes Sandra and her mouth. She's about to start a argument even before they're together. That's one thing I love about her though. She isn't afraid to speak her mind even when everyone's against her.

"We should make our last night here fun." Jake stated pulling out his wallet.

"What are you thinking about?" I questioned him.

"Just come with me." He said walking off.

We all followed behind him unaware of what he was trying to do.

___________________________
Jake in mm 😍❤️

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 👑