Chapter 26 ♚

Chapter 26 ♚

Amber ♚

"It's so beautiful out here." I stated staring at how the fair looked with the water surrounding it.

I guess Jake saw this when we were driving up here but they have a small little fair here and he decided to take us.

"I know what I'm getting on first!" Julius exclaimed walking towards this huge roller coaster.

Sandra quickly grabbed his hand.

"We're going on the Ferris wheel first." She stated pulling him towards the Ferris wheel.

Jake and I both laughed as Julius groaned and rolled his eyes.

"What do you want to go on first?" Jake questioned me.

"I don't want to go on anything yet, I want to eat first." I told him making him laugh.

I love fair food so much and I could literally eat it everyday.

"Right this way." He said gesturing towards a food stand not to far away from us.

"Save me!" Julius said as Sandra dragged him towards the Ferris wheel.

Jake and I shook our heads at his silliness.

Once we walked over to the food stand, Jake ordered us two slushies and a funnel cake to share. We sat together at a table not too far from the food stand.

"This is so amazing." I told him looking around.

I've been to plenty of fairs before but not ones this beautiful.

"I know right, I could just throw you in the water right now." He stated making me roll my eyes.

"And if you do I will make sure to pull you in with me." I replied back to him making him chuckle.

I dug into the funnel cake making sure I have the entire plate to myself.

"Are you gonna share?" Jake asked with his lips poking out.

I turned to look at him still stuffing some of the funnel cake in my mouth.

"I don't think so.." I replied back making him chuckle.

I giggled before handing him the plate.

"Nice to see that you actually have a heart." He joked making me mean mug him.

"If I didn't have a heart I wouldn't be with you." I snapped back at him taking the plate again.

"Hey, I was just kidding." He said trying to take the plate back.

"Lies." I retorted.

"I love you, Amber." He said making my heart melt like the first time he said it.

The fake frown on my face was replaced with a grin.

"I love you too." I replied back to him handing him the plate.

"Can we go on the roller coaster now?" Julius questioned as Sandra and him walked over to our table.

"Nope, I'm hungry now." Sandra stated making me laugh.

Sandra can't stand roller coasters so if Julius does get on one he'll have to get on one by himself or with Jake.

Julius sighed. "Alright, let's go get something to eat." He said as he walked her over to the food stand.

"You want to get on the Ferris wheel now?" Jake questioned.

I nodded my head.

"I'm surprised you asked." I replied back to him.

He shrugged. "Ferris wheel's are cool."

"I don't like heights especially when we're getting on slow rides that go high in the sky." I confessed to him.

Roller coasters are cool because they go fast and all but ferris wheel's go slow when they're at the top.

"Don't worry, I got you." Jake assured me interlocking our fingers.

I smiled at him as we began to head to the Ferris wheel.

***
It's finally our turn to get on the Ferris wheel and I must admit I'm kind of nervous.

Jake walked me up to our seats on the Ferris wheel. He walked in first and then I sat beside him. The person who was running the Ferris wheel closed the door and then moved us up a bit so someone could get into the next seats.

My legs began to shake out of nervousness.

Jake gently laid his hand on my thighs.

"Calm down, I'm right here." He said kissing my forehead.

At this moment every scenario of everything that could go wrong popped up in my head and that's a terrible thing.

Suddenly the Ferris wheel started to go a little faster indicating that all the seats are filled up.

I sighed as I laid my head on Jake's arm.

"This isn't so bad." I stated looking out at the night sky.

"See, I told you, just don't look down." Jake told me making me look down at the ground.

"Damn you Jake." I said punching his arm.

Saying don't look down is basically like saying look down.

He lifted my chin so I was staring into his eyes.

"Keep your eyes on mine, alright?" He asked keeping his finger on my chin.

I nodded my head. "Alright." I replied back completely focused on him.

Suddenly everything else started to fade and he's the only thing I see, the only thing I'll ever want to see.

We slowly moved closer to each other before our lips connected fully.

I wish we could stay in this moment forever but good things always come to a end...
___________________________
The Ferris wheel in mm 😍❤️

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 😩❤️