You Cheat on him...

Hey guys so this is gonna be the You Cheat on him series. Now I have seen a lot of he cheats on you but not any you cheat on him one. So I decided to make one :)

-Lizzie❤❤❤

1/5

WARNING R

Harry: You were out doing some grocery shopping when something caught your eye, "HARRY STYLES CHEATS ON CURRENT GIRLFRIEND (Y/N) WITH TAYLOR SWIFT." You saw a picture of Harry and Taylor kissing. You felt your blood boiled, thoughts started running to your head like he promise he wouldn't cheat. You quickly grabbed the magazine and ran to the cash register and paid for your things and headed home. When you got home you saw Harry's car on the driveway which meant he was home, you quickly parked your car and got out of the car. You hurried inside where you found Harry in the living room watching TV. "Hey babe" he greeted with a smile when he saw you. "You fucking bastard you promise me you wouldn't cheat on me, but I was so stupid to believe you" you yelled at him with tears now streaming down your face. "Babe what are you talking about?!" he asked you. "Don't try to act all innocent Harry I'm not an idiot" you yelled than threw the magazine at him. He grabbed the magazine then read the cover. " Are you seriously mad about this, (Y/N) you fucking know how much I love you and how they always make shit like this.(Y/N) I'm not dating Taylor you more than anybody know I hate her guts,but you think I would cheat on you with her" he yelled. " I don't know Harry this looks pretty real to me, I don't think I believe you" you told him. You grabbed your car keys then made your way out of the house,leaving an upset Harry behind. You drove to your best friend's house. When you got there you quickly got out of the car and knocked on his door,not wanting any paps to see you. About 5 seconds later he opened the door,with a worried expression on his face. "(Y/N) love what are you doing here?" he asked you letting you in. "Jake( your best friend's name) Harry cheated on me with Taylor" you told him. " Come here love" he said while embracing you in a hug. Jake took you in his arms whilst you cried, he then picked you up bridal style and took you to his living room. "He doesn't deserve you love, you deserve somebody that is gonna treat you right instead of hurting you" he said. The next thing he said surprise you "Somebody like me (Y/N)." You stopped crying than looked at him in the eyes, then he kissed you. You kissed back the kissed turn into something more, he bit your bottom lip asking for an entrance you open your mouth letting him explore every inch of your mouth. He then made his to your neck leaving wet kisses, you started moaning you knew this wasn't right but you were hurt. Harry kept calling you but you didn't answer being too busy."(Y/N) I think we should take this to my room love" Jake said. You nodded and he picked you up bridal style and took you to his room where you guys had sex, while Harry and the lads kept looking around for you and calling you.

Hey,guys do you guy like this??

Please vote and comment it makes me really happy when you do. Also follow me at @LizFlores18. If you liked this vote and comment. The other ones are gonna be up shortly.

-Lizzie ❤❤❤xoxo