What you Do For Your Bday

Zayn: He bought two plane tickets to Paris and spent the whole day with you, just travelling around and taking a bunch of pictures. You two were tweeting about it all the time, earning a bunch of people replying with 'aawwwwsss' and 'oooohhhhs' from Directioners. You end the night with a Heavenly dinner, him feeding you food. At the end of the perfect evening, you spend a blissful night together.

Niall: He books a fancy Italian restaurant, and after being followed by paparrazi for a while, you end up at the romantic place, stealing kisses from each other every now and then. After dinner, you go to a gold class cinema, not really paying attention to it as you sit up the back kissing and snuggling with each other. At the end of the night, he gets his guitar out and attempts to teach you how to play it.

Louis: He wakes you up with breakfast in bed, you two soon take a walk to the park where you first met and just talked for a while. He takes your hand and you find yourself blindfolded, walking down the street- just like any other day with Louis Tomlinson. Eventually, he takes your blindfold off, giving you a chance to see what he had prepared. You look up to find 'Happy Birthday, ____. I love you.' written in the sky. You gasp and turn to him, kissing him in the middle of the street, not caring about the people passing on the street or the paparrazi around you two. You spend the rest of the day, walking around all lovey dovey with each other. 

Harry: You wake up in his arms, him saying, 'Happy birthday, beautiful' to you as you wake up. You end up sleeping in until noon, just snuggling with each other. Eventually, you both agree that you should get up and after getting dressed and having breakfast, you two end up walking hand in hand down the streets of London. You're swarmed by a few paparrazi but Harry soon brushes them off, telling them that it was your day today and he wanted to spend it with you only. You find yourselves at a cafe and eventually snuggle up to each other there, drinking hot chocolates and just talking to each other. Too much PDA to handle.

Liam: He starts the day with a tweet at you saying, '@Y/T/N, get ready for an amazing birthday... day.' And when you walk out of his room, you find that he has made some pancakes-with the help of Harry, who had rushed out the door when you walked in. You sit down as he hands a plate to you, kissing you on the lips before sitting down across from you. You two finish your heavenly plate of pancakes and he leads you to the couch where he grabs a blanket, wrapping you up with it and handing you a cup of steaming hot chocolate. 'I promised you that I would have this day off for you and that's exactly what I'm gonna do.' You two spend the rest of the day kissing and watching the Toy Story trilogy. You both cry when the toys are being given away.