A Really Big Bug

There’s A Huge Bug…

Liam: You were sitting on the couch eating cereal when you hear a girly scream come from the other room. You get up and sprint to your bedroom to see Liam standing on your bed in his underwear holding a straightener. “(Y/N)! Don’t just stand there! It’s going to get you!” He said holding out his hand for you to come up with him. “What in the world is go-” “THERE IT IS!” He screamed letting your hand go and you flying onto the ground. You look to see a small thousand legger scurrying across your bedroom floor and into the hallway. “Liam! It’s so tiny. Just leave it alone.” You said getting up. “The hell I will.” He muttered running out of the room.

Louis: “LOUIS!” You screamed. Your in the shower and you just noticed a wasp just sitting there staring into your soul. You hear his loud footsteps coming up the stairs. “What? What? Are you ok?” He said out of breath. You grabbed a towel and dived out of the shower. “There is a big ass wasp in there!” You said pointing at the shower. “Oh sweet, sweet, (Y/N). I’m sure it is just a little bug and someone is afraid.” He said sticking his bottom lip out. “Just kill it!” You screamed. “Alright. Someone’s pushy.” He said opening the shower curtain. “HOLY SHIT!” He screamed picking you up and running downstairs. “THAT THING IS HUGE!” He said his voice getting high. “I’m not going back up there.” He said shaking his head.

Zayn: You just got back from shopping and right when you walked in the door someone body slammed you into the ground. “Sorry babe.” Zayn whispered. He was wearing a hockey mask and was holding a whisk from the kitchen. “Zayn! What are you doing?” You said slightly annoyed. “There’s a really big bug in our room.” He said holding you tighter. “Oh. Well bugs don’t scare me so I’m going to go look.” You said getting up. “NO!” He yelled. You jogged up the stairs and opened your bedroom door to find things scattered everywhere. You looked around until you spotted a sort of big green beetle in the corner of the ceiling. You walked over and grabbed a tissue from the nightstand. You got on a chair and smushed it. You walked down stairs to a Zayn hiding behind the couch. “The deed is done.” You said sitting down.

Niall: “WHAT THE FU-” Niall screamed then stopped because of the look you were giving him because you hated him swearing. “What the fudge cakes. Yeah what the fudge cakes!” He said running to you and hiding behind your back. “Niall what’s wrong?” You said turning your head to look at him. He put his lips close to your ear. “There is the biggest winged creature I have ever seen in the kitchen. It’s gonna kill me.” He said pulling you away from your kitchen. “Let me go look!” You said wriggling from his grip. You didn’t know why, but you’ve always found bugs interesting. You walked in to see a small brown butterfly that probably got in from the open window. You walked over and put your finger near it and it hesitantly crawled on. You walked slowly over to the window and stuck your arm out and it flew away. You turned around to see Niall’s mouth wide open and blushing. “It wasn’t that scary was it?” You said laughing. 

Harry: You were sitting on your bed reading a book while Harry was taking a shower. All of a sudden you hear a very girly scream come from the bathroom and you quickly got up and ran over to the door. You knocked a few times and waited. “C-come in.” Harry said his voice high. You walked in and saw Harry butt naked and holding your hair dryer. “Harry!” You said covering your eyes. “What the hell!” “What? It’s not like you haven’t seen me naked before.” He said wiggling his eyebrows. You rolled your eyes and walked over to him. “What was that girly scream?” You said with your hands on your hips. “Uh. That was me…but for a good reason. There is a huge spider in the bathtub.” He said pointing to where the tub was. You walked over and opened up the curtain to see a yellow spider crawling around frantically trying to get out of the bathtub. You hear the door close and lock and you turn around to see Harry gone. “Wow Harry. Thanks. You really proved to me what a man you are!” You said sarcastically. You walked over and smushed the spider with toilet paper and knocked on the door. “It’s dead.” You said losing your patience. “Oh thank god.” He said opening the door. You threw the dead spider at him and he once again screamed like a little girl.