Snogging During A Twitcam Oh Goshhxx

Niall: “Hi guys! How are you all today?” Niall chirped happily in front of the webcam. “As you can see, my beautiful girlfriend, Y/N, decided to join us today!” he said wrapping his arm around your waist. He left his hand slung across your body resting on your thigh as he began to answer some fan questions and give shoutouts to people. “How do I like to spend my Saturday nights? Hmmm…that’s a hard one, but probably spending time with this girl,” Niall said rubbing your thigh sending tingles through your spine. You smiled sweetly trying to ignore the temptation to kiss your boyfriend. His hand started to inch towards your no-no area and you jumped back. “Niall!” you whisper-yelled. Instead of saying anything he kissed your lips hard. “Niall…the…twitcam,” you said between those breathless irish kisses. “Oh erm right, sorry guys,” he said straightening himself out and returning to the computer. 

Zayn: “Hey Zayn, whatcha doin babe?” you asked plopping down on the couch next to him with a bowl of popcorn. “Just doin a twitcam, say hi!” he said pointing the camera towards you. “Hi guys!” you said happily stuffing your face with popcorn. Zayn looked at you with his puppy dog face and you understood what he wanted. You popped a piece of popcorn in his mouth, and another, and another. “Mmmm…” he said licking his lips. You stared at his perfect lips in awe. Out of no where he attacked you with a kiss, leading to a full on snog session. After minutes and minutes of this you remembered the twitcam. You pulled away immediately to see what was trending, #zaynsgettingiton.

Harry: “Thank you guys so much for watching, hope you enjoyed. You guys are the best fans in the whole world,” Harry said waving goodbye to the fans watching his twitcam. Right away he attacked you with a kiss. You were surprised at first, but then you kissed back with some much passion. You really loved Harry, with everything you had. He licked your lips pleading for entrance, you gladly accepted parting your lips enough so that his tongue could explore your mouth. Your tongue danced along with his, fighting for control. Out of the corner of your eye you noticed something on the computer screen. There was you and Harry all entangled in each others arms totally making out in front millions of people. “Harry,” you mumbled through your embarrassment  “you forgot to turn off the twitcam.”

Liam: You’ve never seen Liam like this before. Something about you today was getting him really turned on. He kept rubbing your legs, kissing your cheeks, running his fingers through your hair. And the weirdest part was that you guys were doing your first twitcam as a couple too. “You guys are so naughty! Look what’s trending Y/N,” Liam said smiling wide. You squinted at the tiny box in the corner of the screen. #LiamKissHerAlready was trending. In a quick second Liam winked obviously at the camer before pulling you in for one of the longest kisses of your lifetime, or so it seemed. You were embarrassed at first and were trying to hide your redness but then you gave in to his flawless lips and kissed your amazing boyfriend, Liam Payne, in front of millions of teenage girls.

Louis: “I just wanted to start by saying that I’ve been hearing a lot of hate towards my beautiful girlfriend Y/N over here,” Lou said gesturing to you. You guys decided to do a twitcam together. “And I want it to stop. I love this girl with all my might and nothing will break us apart. Understood?” You smiled up at your boyfriend of almost 2 years. That’s one of the many things you loved about Louis, he always stood up for you. You should never stare at your boyfriend for too long because then you will get caught up in his eyes and will start to kiss his thin, pink lips. Which is exactly what happened…You were kissing his precious lips for minutes on end when your phone started ringing and vibrating in you pocket. You dug it out without breaking the kiss. “Hello?!” you said a little annoyed. It was Niall. “Y/N. You know we can see you right?” he said cheekily. You hung up immediately taking your distance from Louis’ grasp and turned as red as a tomato.