Swiping Thaa V-Card(;

• Dédié à Marlon(; My Sexxxxxy Asss Bf<3

Harry: “Can you… talk to me” you stammer, falling back against the pillows behind you. Harry sighs, setting his head on your shoulder before rolling to your side. “I’m sorry! I’m nervous and you’re not even talking! What are you thinking about? I’m a mess over here and you’re just mr. cool, calm, and collected over there” you ramble, covering your face with your hands as he takes several deep breaths. “I am nervous. You’re… what’d you say, swiping your v-card… and that’s a big deal. It’s been a while since I’ve been with a virgin and I don’t want to mess this up for you” he answers and you sigh. “Really?” you ask and he smiles. “Yeah, but one person freaking out is enough, yeah?” he asks playfully and you giggle. “Try again?” he asks a few minutes later after you’ve composed yourself. He rolls back atop you and you’re suddenly not nervous as he looks into your eyes. It’s painful but Harry’s constant kisses make everything alright and in the end, you know Harry was always meant to have your v-card.

Liam: You’re in the middle of an intense make out session with Liam when his hands wonder to the hem of your dress. “Do you… is this alright?” he asks timidly, leaning back until he can see you. You’re nervous but Liam’s small smile reassures you he’ll take care of you tonight. You lay back against the covers as Liam strips you both of your clothes, holding you tightly as he takes you for himself. At the end of the night, you know you had nothing to be nervous because Liam did nothing but reassure you of his love.

Niall: You’re tipsy, not drunk, and perhaps that’s why it’s so easy for you to strip out of your clothes. “Are you sure? You can’t take this back?” Niall asks, not drunk but tipsy. You nod because honestly, the alcohol is the only thing keeping you from being so nervous. He preps you before laying between your legs and then you stop him. “Just… go slow” you say softly, leaning up into the kiss Niall places to your lips before he takes the thing that’s always been his.

Louis: You stare into his lust filled eyes as you inch closer and closer to his face. He wraps his arms around you, slowly reaching under your shirt and unhooking your bra. You smile in acceptance as you remove his shirt for him. You crash your lips into his as things get out of hand very quickly. He pulls back with concern in his eyes as you nod for him to continue. He smiles as he pulls you back in and begins to undress you the rest of the way.

Zayn: He’s starring at you as he holds himself up above your fragile body. As he slowly leaves kisses along your neck you push him up away from your face. He looks at you with confusion and concern as he tries to figure out why you were stopping his advances. You smile and nod, giving him the go ahead to let him know you were ready for more intense advances. 

Cryin Cause I Miss My Boyfriend Lol He Went Outa Town Lol Imma Babby Listinin To Slow Song & shit  This Is Sane Good Lord I Miss Him )': 

Bye Guys Stay Beautiful 

-R'eanna(;x