One of the other boys insult you :,(

I'm Soooooooooooo Sorry For Being M.I.A. For likeee Ever OMFG SOOO SORRY GOSH IF YOU WANT I'LL GO ON A FOLLOWING SPREE LOL FORREAL OK 

Byeee 

-R'eanna ;)x

Niall: You weren’t having the best day since you were on your period so Niall decided to take you and the boys out to lunch to get your mind off things. He literally had to pull out of your snuggie and take the ice cream from your hands to get you to come. You were wearing your PINK sweatpants and Niall’s purple hoodie since you were too lazy to wear something nice, Niall didn’t mind. “So what can I get you guys?” the waitress asked. You were actually pretty hungry. Whenever your hormones are going crazy, you like to eat it off. “I’ll get a double cheeseburger, a chocolate milkshake, and a side of french fries,” you responded to her not lifting your head from the menu in front of you. “Wow Y/N. Don’t you think you should cut down a little on the carbs?” Zayn asked looking at your stomach. Niall’s eyes widened. He pulled you close to him and yelled, “Zayn! Take that back right now Malik! She isn’t having the best day and you’re just making it worse. Y/N is beautiful and you know it. So I would shut up if I were you.”

Zayn: “Zayn, I’m boredddd,” you whined to your boyfriend. “Okay, let’s go do something then!” he said pulling you into his lap. You smiled. “What about we go mini golfing?” Niall suggested happily. “Nah,” you replied. “How about the mall?” Harry asked. “Nope,” you said. “How about a movie?” Louis questioned. “No” you whined unsatisfied. “Oh my god Y/N. Why are you so grumpy today? You’re the one who wanted to do something!” Louis said. You just stared at him and rolled your eyes, he was so immature. “Sometimes, I think you’re even more sassy than me!” he exclaimed. “Lou! Stop it! You have no right to talk to Y/N like that. We can do whatever she wants to do, alright babe?” he said turning to you. You smiled slightly a little embarrassed you caused all this bickering. “And Louis you will always be the sassy one.” 

Harry: “Y/N! Are you ready to go yet?” your boyfriend Harry called up the stairs to you. “Coming,” you sang from the top of stairs. You walked downstairs in your new red gown. It was the Teen Awards tonight and you had to look stunning for the cameras, and of course for Harry. As soon as you got down the steps you heard Niall say, “Erm, red isn’t really your color Y/N.” You gasped and felt like running upstairs and changing into something else. “Niall! How dare you say that to Y/N! She looks gorgeous!” Harry said ready to hit Niall. “Whoa, whoa I was just joking lad. Take it easy,” he said chuckling. “This is not funny. You cannot just go and insult my girlfriend especially on a night like tonight, which she looks gorgeous!” Harry said not backing down. Niall just sat there and nodded understanding. He did the right thing, Harry would’ve hit him for sure. “Y/N red makes you look sexy,” he said before grabbing your hand and walking out the door. 

Liam: You were fortunate to be born with long curly, chestnut brown hair. But lately you have just been getting tired of it. You decided to get your haircut with Liam and donate it to cancer. You decided to cut it pretty short just below your ears. After the cut you were a little hesitant and you almost regretted it. It made you look like a whole different person, but Liam assured you that you looked hot as ever. You walked into the boys’ house. The boys were all lounging around on the couch when you walked in. “Whoa Y/N. Your hair is erm-uh-different,” Harry said staring at your new do. Your mouth became agape as tears started to float delicately in your eyes. “Um-” you said before Liam cut you off. “Harry Edward Styles. That is not what you say to such a flawless girl. I think her hair cut is gorgeous and it’s for an amazing cause too. You should know where to draw the line,” Liam said getting protective. “I-I’m sorry mate, sorry Y/N,” Harry stumbled. “You better be,” Liam said. 

Louis: You’ve only been pregnant with your boyfriend, Louis’ baby for not even a 2 months and you were beginning to develop a baby bump. You and the boys were going to the beach today to cool off from the summer heat. You piled into the loaded van with 5 cheeky boys behind you. Harry called shotgun and you had to sit on Louis’ lap. When you arrived you set down your stuff and took off your clothes and decided to just lie down on your blanket since you weren’t in the mood to swim. “Oh my Y/N. What a big bump you got there,” Liam observed. Louis heard him and walked over briskly. “Would you like to say that again Liam? To my face?” Louis growled. “It was a joke lad, calm down,” Liam said putting his arms up in defense. “It was not a joke. This is not a joke. This is our beautiful baby. And nobody insults him or her,” Louis said